Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: taramira

I completely loved the fact  that she booked tickets.GOOD for HER. Devil does he think only he can behave the way he does...

II in all ways is a perfect match for him. I don't think he has ever found anyone in his life who has challenged him...he will have to get down a notch or two with this pest. Wow! 

M and everyone else I am sure paid lip service to him ..over powering personality that he is...but here comes II...giving it back to him, fearlessly... One on one...thappad se thappad...kick se kick...MAZA aa Gaya..

Loved it loved it.. 

He is SUPREMELY mad at her for endangering herself like that
He wont tell her that... but will definitely provoke her to leave...

Yes she is truly a witch...😈 well said Tara... EVERY WORDπŸ‘
swathi1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
I feel like II won this round... πŸ˜Š
She finally managed to get a reaction out of the great R&B who is best at being indifferent... 
Nisha0604 thumbnail
Originally posted by: swathi1990

I feel like II won this round... πŸ˜Š

She finally managed to get a reaction out of the great R&B who is best at being indifferent... 

He wasnt leaving the house (the bas***d knows she is a flight riskπŸ˜†, she is angry and upset) so what choice did she have?

taramira thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

You sound like they are arch rivals πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Aren't they? From the very beginning there has been a sense of competition between them...about shravu, about her work, even while making out..she constantly thinks of ways to win...

They say opposites attract for a reason...only when you look deep down you see the similarities...they will first have to deal with the opposite factors of their relationship, lay them to rest before they can coexist peacefully... And perhaps it might never happen...
swathi1990 thumbnail
I don't understand one thing Nish...
Why did he hand her the passport... I thought he knew II better...

He knew that she will do it if he dared her... Didn't she wire the money last time ?

swathi1990 thumbnail

Aren't they? From the very beginning there has been a sense of competition between them...about shravu, about her work, even while making out..she constantly thinks of ways to win...

They say opposites attract for a reason...only when you look deep down you see the similarities...they will first have to deal with the opposite factors of their relationship, lay them to rest before they can coexist peacefully... And perhaps it might never happen...

When it starts to happen, the story will end...becos there will nothing more interesting to write.. πŸ˜†
taramira thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

He knew that she will do it if he dared her... Didn't she wire the money last time ?

Jaan boojh kar...to provoke her, to needle her..for her to beg and rave and rant...she didn't, went ahead and booked a ticket...making him go completely over the edge! 
Errantnomad thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nisha0604

He cares for her in many many ways EM... yep... he bought Indian food take out for her, left a cell phone by her meds... is not a typical arranged marriage hubby doesnt expect breakfast lunch or dinner

He lives randomly, doesnt mind if she does as well... cares ferociously, but yes he is very moody and inexpressive

She does the same too, she cooks for him, worries about him, scolds him... packs for him...
But is very reckless and impulsive... and lets her temper get the better of her

They both are very unique...
He wanted to test her by returning her passport when she said she was going back, she really booked her tickets

This doesnt mean he will be careful in the future etc

They are just built this way... they hang above a 1000 foot canyon by flimsy thread, every fight is like gale force winds...

If they do get knocked off by the gale force winds, pl let them have their parachute protectors tied to their person and land safe.The next gush of gale force wind wanting to blow them off , the way I see it ,is his wanting to stay in Paris . Hail parachute protectors.
Nisha0604 thumbnail

I dont know how to explain it except use a gambling analogy (a compulsive gambler that I amπŸ˜†)
U know your chances are as good as the other person but its that unexplainable THRILL that completely goads you... to keep going push it more and more... its like the glass of water on the edge of a table, u know it will crash to the floor but u still want to push it just so much... watch it bob back and forth and grab it as it begins to flyπŸ˜†
swathi1990 thumbnail

Jaan boojh kar...to provoke her, to needle her..for her to beg and rave and rant...she didn't, went ahead and booked a ticket...making him go completely over the edge! 

If he thought that she will beg, then it means that he totally doesn't understand II...for every encounter they have had, he should now know that she will fight till the end even if she knows she is wrong...

I dont know y he dared her