SS 10 Josephine & M.A.C on 143 - Page 75

Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by Ashu25

Dude...I first look at your comment and suddenly MY EYES TRAVEL TO YOUR PROFILE PICTURE and I crack up ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£
It makes the comment look more smug to me ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†
Such a comic relief after a tense situation I tell you!!

😃 Joker nu sollre... laugh away

Okay. Married folk, those in love please explain this to me.
You are alone at home/out somewhere like this and there is a fight between you and your partner, what do you do? How would you feel? Left out? Sit and cry for him to come and console you ? Throw fits? How?? How does the situation turn peaceful from being fierce? How do you guys break the ice?
Do you guys not feel weird that a guy you married like what a week ago and you are left here all alone with him to fight??
I dont know. I can only visualise and imagine situations and make up my mind I will behave like this in such and such a situation ðŸ˜•ðŸ˜•ðŸ˜•
Like do you guys feel its his responsibility to take care of you . look after your needs, ensure if you are okay or not and not simply wander around the house like I own everything  ?

each of our experiences are different but for me i didnt fight much with my husband till we had kids thats when the fights started.😆
before that there was no time to fight ,working and travelling and hiking.😆
so i feel i had this looong honey moon period..
overall whoever makes the obvious mistake generally will break the ice and like Nisha mentioned could be do you want some coffee ? and we are good to go
When i moved to US i moved into his apartment it was his job to make me comfortable in fact initially he cooked more too.
you dont fight in honeymoon :-) thats why its called that  these two are different and make it a fun read.. remember they are from different galaxies so will need more time.😃 but for me these two are perfect the way they are ..

Purrfect... Just as I had envisaged the background to the scene in my mind. You could slice the undercurrents and it would have been a perfect wedge. Him maintaining a stoic silence and her trying hard to not rant away for a change. She is indeed miserable .
She is rattled and she is picking on the French and everything about it.
The script/screenplay of chalk and cheese was ridiculously hilarious. I am tempted to think she could share shravu with him just to get a word out of his mouth.Living and loving it.

Dude...I first look at your comment and suddenly MY EYES TRAVEL TO YOUR PROFILE PICTURE and I crack up ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£
It makes the comment look more smug to me ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†
Such a comic relief after a tense situation I tell you!!

Smug is not me though 😊 I just love the mischievous look of that Panda. I used to be a bit like that before. Mellowed down totally now

They slept in the same bed ashu
there is only one bedroom
the other room is a study
she checked the other side to make sure she saw his imprint
Originally posted by EnVee

😃 Joker nu sollre... laugh away
Hawww..
naanaapdi sonne...Neeye nenchiko ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†
You are a cutie pie ma ðŸ˜ƒðŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by Nisha0604

They slept in the same bed ashu
there is only one bedroom
the other room is a study
she checked the other side to make sure she saw his imprint
Oh...But you did mention the presence of one more bedroom I guess..
I will check wait...
Originally posted by EnVee

Smug is not me though 😊 I just love the mischievous look of that Panda. I used to be a bit like that before. Mellowed down totally now

Dont beta!!
world today needs people like that!!
Mellowing down can cost a lost!!
😭

Okay. Married folk, those in love please explain this to me.
You are alone at home/out somewhere like this and there is a fight between you and your partner, what do you do? How would you feel? Left out? Sit and cry for him to come and console you ? Throw fits? How?? How does the situation turn peaceful from being fierce? How do you guys break the ice?
Do you guys not feel weird that a guy you married like what a week ago and you are left here all alone with him to fight??
I dont know. I can only visualise and imagine situations and make up my mind I will behave like this in such and such a situation ðŸ˜•ðŸ˜•ðŸ˜•
Like do you guys feel its his responsibility to take care of you . look after your needs, ensure if you are okay or not and not simply wander around the house like I own everything  ?

So u mean to say whether couples fight like this during their honeymoon..well we dint..but i never feel that this is their honeymoon..it feels lik a regular day after their marriage..may be bcos they are in Paris which actually is not a new dsetination for them to be too busy in seeing places..its R & B s home the reason why the honeymoon thing does not fit in..
So if its a regular day after marriage i think they both are probably right in being angry..though i am supporting R & B here (i may ve otger reasons for that) i feel i would behaved exactly like II..throwing fits to get attention, sulk when i dont get it, think he doesnt care and doesn't need me etc etc..mostly such fights would end with my better half making the first move..i am never the one who makes the first move..

Some more replies to my query please ðŸ˜ƒ
Anu thats fab!!!
LOL. These two are indeed very very different.. I know..They are perfect however they are ðŸ˜ƒ