SS 10 Josephine & M.A.C on 143 - Page 75

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 7 years ago
So glad the police weren't involved. Would have taken away the sweetness. 
Loved the way RB said he would never abandon her. 
A www she hugged him tight..ye to hona hi tha. 

I don't think he will be very gussa. At least not now. She is so besides herself with fear. Guilt will come...he might use it to his advantage for sure. 

His half smiles are indicative that he won't unnecessarily rage. 

OH goodness...tight constriction in my chest.

And Nisha I love you for the tribute. All over the world there and millions who lend. A helping hand...if it wasn't for them the. World would be a terrible place to live in and it isn't.

Chale ab acha sa Milan Karao. RB taking care of her. Giving her something hot to drink, then perhaps teasing her that she left completely unprepared. And she..a bit of guilt and a bit of anger...
Hug
Loved it perfect perfect perfect you had us on a roller coaster lady.one afternoon I remember shevane and a bunch of us were discussing honeymoon in Paris and I think harshita  or tara suggested getting lost in Paris in my wildest dream I didn't think it would be sooo awesome.!!!!!
Oh god kanna made its presenceEmbarrassed no words my Bp back to normal.. Giving his hoody perfect every word in this update including your note was perfect..
Now I can go to bed in peace ...
Originally posted by Ashu25

Originally posted by Nisha0604

Asma... Am I that bad or irritating on the thread Cry

Ayyo!!
PODI!
I think she meant in the sense she was being demanding

Not because u are bad
YOU ARE THE LIFELINE of this tale

This tale exists because you do Puriyarda?
ROFL
That I am ALWAYS and will continue to be... 
Pun intended Author Sahiba and Asma Tongue
OMG!!!! That is such a sweet thing to say.. M simply over whelmed!!! Thank you for saying that Nisha... 
It feels so good when you are lauded with compliments from your favourite people early in the momorning. Hehe
And yes, THANK YOU. Immensely for the beautiful tale and your continuous efforts to give everyday updates without fail. 
I am expecting one more... Pleaseee. I know you will write one, still m begging u. LOL. 

ADI PAAVI
Cycle gap la tractor ottiduve nee

Yes yes as Ranjan would say another one after I feed the rug rats/vermins/ pests/ ants
Originally posted by harshita27

Lol...totally random... Reading the update from ipad... n the phone number you have... Somehow clicked it by mistake and my ipad asked if I want to save to contacts or send message...I saved it as R&B... N sent a message(message failed - intl texts are not allowed)LOLROFL... Am going to facetime for sure though!!LOLROFL
HARSHITA!!!! 
How cuter can you get!!! You like literaly saved the number and dialled it??????? 
ROFL
I'm going off to bed for tonight, but I wanted to post before I hit the sack. 
As a correction to my earlier comment, you made me cry...but it was tears of unbounded joy and relief. The update affected me in this way perhaps because reading about II's emotions was mixed with simultaneously feeling my own, as I literally had flashbacks of my own frantic experience while reading. I think I have read this update five times already and I still can't disconnect the words on my screen from the memories playing in my head. I can't analyze or review this chapter any more beyond this (I'm sure others will do so better than me)...the reaction that I have described should be more than enough to tell you what I felt about it though. Your real life story truly touched my heart as well. Heart

Like people collect rocks or bottle caps, I collect quotes (I have a little book that I keep with myself at all times for this very purpose. I could lose my phone or wallet and I would be fine, but not this notebook). This is one of my most favorite quotes ever and I think its so powerful...very fitting for this update too. "Be the beacon of light in someone's darkness." 

Asma... Am I that bad or irritating on the thread Cry

No my dear only that DISTINCT!

And because you are so regular asking for updates we let you talk and enjoy the fruits..Smile
Originally posted by harshita27

Lol...totally random... Reading the update from ipad... n the phone number you have... Somehow clicked it by mistake and my ipad asked if I want to save to contacts or send message...I saved it as R&B... N sent a message(message failed - intl texts are not allowed)LOLROFL... Am going to facetime for sure though!!LOLROFL

This was adorable! Big smile LOL
Nishu unakku idu tevaiya..you had to make us cry early in the morning..
Once in a while right in the middle of an ordinary life love gives you a fairy tale

I dont know about love but to me your story is the fairy tale that i was always waiting for..Hatsoff