SS 10 Josephine & M.A.C on 143 - Page 74

Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by TanjoreGirl

Hmnn they are chalk and cheese ðŸ˜‰ he worked from home and will sulk , she is trying hard but nothing is working..she said sorry too..
i would have said the same :
"I am going home tomorrow" she said fighting tears when she saw him finally in the living room at 8

😭
not sure what more she can do but the dude is relentless and bottles it up ,
her 5th day today  so there is hope ...😳

lets see what happens next 😳

Anu...I THINK  something will happen. But RB being RB I have my own doubts ðŸ˜•ðŸ˜•ðŸ˜•
So the war continues..
Waiting for peace process to begin and for the "blaze on the bed". All arguments end there don't they... And he has stayed in all day...
Honeymoon fight and our girl misses action
😆

Dude what more do you want your girl is pining for you!! Hummm waiting as always for the next one 😳

Nice one Nisha..Edited by blue5sky - 9 years ago

such mein main apna bhi bhool jaati hoon 😆 next 5am ist?
Thats like 9 hours from now ðŸ˜­
something is wrong with me .. like totally 😆 😆 😆
the previous update i was #teamR&B but this one #TeamII

how much more can she try asking for chai, corn bread...R&B is now seeking attention 😆😆😆

Hmnn they are chalk and cheese ðŸ˜‰ he worked from home and will sulk , she is trying hard but nothing is working..she said sorry too..
i would have said the same :
"I am going home tomorrow" she said fighting tears when she saw him finally in the living room at 8

😭
not sure what more she can do but the dude is relentless and bottles it up ,
her 5th day today  so there is hope ...😳

lets see what happens next 😳

These silent ones are more trickey to handle  telling this from an experience and if that threat of going away is used. then u are labeled as coward. ðŸ˜• . As u refuse to acknowledge that u are at mistake. Well II has to understand that he did flustered his sanity. He likes to keep his emotions bottled up. It must be puzzling him as well that when did II become so essential for his living. He is also insecure in this relationship. Using the phone will add more later. I feel more him then II at this time. 
Okay. Married folk, those in love please explain this to me.
You are alone at home/out somewhere like this and there is a fight between you and your partner, what do you do? How would you feel? Left out? Sit and cry for him to come and console you ? Throw fits? How?? How does the situation turn peaceful from being fierce? How do you guys break the ice?
Do you guys not feel weird that a guy you married like what a week ago and you are left here all alone with him to fight??
I dont know. I can only visualise and imagine situations and make up my mind I will behave like this in such and such a situation ðŸ˜•ðŸ˜•ðŸ˜•
Like do you guys feel its his responsibility to take care of you . look after your needs, ensure if you are okay or not and not simply wander around the house like I own everything  ?

Aiyypoo...ishita and raman! Hahahha! She wants his attention and raman is being difficult. Too harsh on her..but chalo..i am sure tjey will make up soon :')
Reminds me of Piya Bina Piya Bina Basiya...

something is wrong with me .. like totally 😆 😆 😆
the previous update i was #teamR&B but this one #TeamII

how much more can she try asking for chai, corn bread...R&B is now seeking attention 😆😆😆

I know!! Totally!!
You should be like me..NEUTRAL 
Jump into whichever well favours you especially pati patni fights 🤣 ðŸ¤£
Originally posted by EnVee

Reminds me of Piya Bina Piya Bina Basiya...
Dude...I first look at your comment and suddenly MY EYES TRAVEL TO YOUR PROFILE PICTURE and I crack up ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£
It makes the comment look more smug to me ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†
Such a comic relief after a tense situation I tell you!!