Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dsgirl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
I think RB was way too scared of losing her and angry on she gng without informing him..I guess somewhere it's his guilt and the scary thoughts which made him react this way...I can't decide on who's wrong right now!Edited by dsgirl - 9 years ago
swathi1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: harshita27

On a retro note, which wastheir first serious fight?!? All fights looked serious to me in themselves ðŸ˜•ðŸ˜†
 If he said it intentionally to hurt her then he deserves 70 days ka vrat... By the end of it he would be found climbing the wall!! N he deserves it for being such a bloody pain in the rear

@Harshu and Ashu

Chill re...Think of what he must have gone through...Bloody he went to file a missing person's case...I think Nish will write a chapter on how he felt during those 3 hours...

U ppl are sooo biased now because Nish mentioned how II cried all throughout and all...

Think about the stupidity she did..She is an educated 28 year old girl...

She left with a phone that has low charge, didn't have a contact number...didnt know the address...did not inform him...

All of this in a country she is visiting for the first time...moreover does not know the language...

If you are in R&B 's position waiting/ shit worried for her...donno what all bad situations crossed his mind...
Think how u wud react to that person...

It was very natural for him to think that she pulled a tantrum because he didn't arrive at the right time...she did that during jaipur...
harshita27 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Divashni

Evry1s hating on R&B bt I tots c whr he is cuming frm. If he ws all soft nd sweet tht would go against his charctr. Nd he orderd indian food 4 hr...thts sweet isn't it? 2 me this ws natural progrssn of evnts. Too much lovey dovey would hv been ott

Not lovey dovey doesnt meanhe'll turn into an A-hole... If he had shutup n not said a word..I'd have rooted for him... Coz he would have misunderstood II's adventure as her rebellion... But after his stupid accussation that she was running away n her explanation that it was an honest mistake... He shut her off... Didnt even say sorry for accusing a terrified soul... Grossly unfair per me!! Ordering indian food n then accusing someone is like kicking the person n then giving them 10Rupees coz sorry I am gonna kick you so I'll feed u n then halal you!
Ashu25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Evry1s hating on R&B bt I tots c whr he is cuming frm. If he ws all soft nd sweet tht would go against his charctr. Nd he orderd indian food 4 hr...thts sweet isn't it? 2 me this ws natural progrssn of evnts. Too much lovey dovey would hv been ott

This guy is like that cute naughty kid in your neighbourhood who loves to rile you up everytime but ends up giving you sweet little mushy moments each time you meet him ðŸ˜­ðŸ˜­
Dont worry, we all will get back to our sane selves gushing about the guy in about a few hours ðŸ¤£
swathi1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Not lovey dovey doesnt meanhe'll turn into an A-hole... If he had shutup n not said a word..I'd have rooted for him... Coz he would have misunderstood II's adventure as her rebellion... But after his stupid accussation that she was running away n her explanation that it was an honest mistake... He shut her off... Didnt even say sorry for accusing a terrified soul... Grossly unfair per me!! Ordering indian food n then accusing someone is like kicking the person n then giving them 10Rupees coz sorry I am gonna kick you so I'll feed u n then halal you!

Harshu

He accused her of pulling the tantrum because she did that in jaipur...After she explained he didnt say anything..he just left...

She deserves all the silent treatment for her stupid actions...Think about how much he would have gone through during those 3 hrs... 

Anything could have happend to her..she was roaming on the streets in the nite...

No amount of sorry ca pacify any loved one for her stupidity..

My father (I am saying my dad becos I dont have a BF) would have killed me if I had put myself in such a situation
Ashu25 thumbnail
Originally posted by: swathi1990

@Harshu and Ashu

Chill re...Think of what he must have gone through...Bloody he went to file a missing person's case...I think Nish will write a chapter on how he felt during those 3 hours...

U ppl are sooo biased now because Nish mentioned how II cried all throughout and all...

She left with a phone that has low charge, didn't have a contact number...didnt know the address...did not inform him...

All of this in a country she is visiting for the first time...moreover does not know the language...

If you are in R&B 's position waiting/ shit worried for her...donno what all bad situations crossed his mind...

It was very natural for him to think that she pulled a tantrum because he didn't arrive at the right time...she did that during jaipur...

True baba...
I was about to post a reply on RB as well, supporting his thoughts ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†
I know how he must be feeling...But she was living in a bubble all this while re...She needs to be extra careful and alert maybe.
M sure the guy is right in his place but shutting her off like this is not done ðŸ˜­
No I am not saying he has to be romantic always and cuddle her even when she is wrong, but the vulnerable state she is in ??!!? Does it make sense he acts that way?
It would have been better if they both slept that night and fought over the issue the next day ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†
harshita27 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: swathi1990

@Harshu and Ashu

If he had shut her out n punished her for her mistake... As I said, I'd have rooted for him... The fact that II accepted her honest mistake of not seeing the phone, n still R&B is behaving like an Ahole is my issue... Inspite of the facf that he has seen how shit scared n horrified II was... N is acceoting that she did a blunder... His shutting her off if she had fought back would be justified... Shutting off when samne wala is accepting mistake n has suffered n is suffering just proves such an unfeeling jerk he really is being.
SunshineBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Yup that's right! He's shown his care his way. Understated but sure.
Now he is totally in character by assuming this silent treatment.
It's extremely annoying but this is payback to II for having put him through much despair

Though I'm totally with II for wanting to gorge his eyes out...Jeez that sounds harsh... But when you are thoroughly frustrated with your loved ones one can conjure anything in mind 😆
Ashu25 thumbnail

🤣
Okay, no offence. true that. But as many say, he might have been vulnerable too!!
Over reacting as we always are...He is an INTROVERT.
Will never let out what he feels...We have to figure his mind out and believe he was troubled ðŸ˜•
taramira thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Awww I am now truly crying.
But girls girls...don't pass judgment on RB so soon. Lashing out is the only way he protects himself from being vulnerable.  this is his defence mechanism. He  is as hurt  and pained as II, but his way of dealing with it is to lash. II is simple and uncomplicated, he has major EQ issues. 
Kispe nikaalega apni bharaas? 

He made sure she was safe and fed and taken care of and then he let off. The only problem is that with this behaviour the problem gets bigger and misunderstandings arise.. II will have to understand that he might be up there in IQ in EQ he is still a baby. 

Remember Nisha did mention that there was a twinge of guilt when he lashed out by he quickly quashed it, I think exactly for the above reasons. 

What do you think Nisha?