Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: Ashu25

I prefer cadbury's fruit and nut 😃😃

Meri taraf se aaj ek lelena aur khana ! 😉
swathi1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Nish 
After all this, I want II to once take a metro, reach the destination properly and return back home... I want to read about her happiness in achieving that..It is much needed to build her confidence and remove the fears...

I have personally experienced it many times...😊 It just will feel out of the world
swathi1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: harshita27

R&B's behavior just made me feel that II is right when she isnt pinning too much hope on this relationship... Even R&B isnt betting on this one... He couldnt put it past her to want to run away from him!!! Even After all the time clingy n needy II had been with him?Nice!!!😕

No re.. He knows that she didn't want to run.. But we know R&B 's character.. He is ruthless when he is angry.. He purposefully wanted to hurt her...thats y he spoke like that...

It is like a similar scene to their first major fight in office and then one in jaipur...
harshita27 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Now I want II to give R&B the silent n aloof treatment... He deserves it for saying sucha mean thing... N that too exactly 1 week after their marriage... He deserves vrat for next 7 days for just being an a$$ with a scared n terrified person who had jus got back after suffering through the ordeal. Edited by harshita27 - 9 years ago
harshita27 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: swathi1990

No re.. He knows that she didn't want to run.. But we know R&B 's character.. He is ruthless when he is angry.. He purposefully wanted to hurt her...thats y he spoke like that...

It is like a similar scene to their first major fight in office and then one in jaipur...

On a retro note, which wastheir first serious fight?!? All fights looked serious to me in themselves 😕😆
 If he said it intentionally to hurt her then he deserves 70 days ka vrat... By the end of it he would be found climbing the wall!! N he deserves it for being such a bloody pain in the rear
Edited by harshita27 - 9 years ago
Ashu25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
She spoke what? 2-3-4-5-...long pages essay ? And you bloody shut her off?!?!?! I have no regrets fussing about you RB!! Big time you realized all are not intelligent and "french liking" as you are 😕
She is for sure at mistake...Did not leave you a note, did not charge her phone extra, did not carry the address (I suppose, did not KNOW it), did not call you to inform, did not carry ID proofs, did not...I do not know what!
YOU should have posted a note about the phone you left for her.
YOU should have given her in writing the address of your work place and flat.
Fine. You found her at last. She threw a fit and you simply rile her up !
You think she was running away ?!?! Really ?
I am so bloody pissed right now...I have nothing to sympathize with you 😡
II motor mouth. Shut up. Shut up. I will plaster your mouth otherwise, leaving you mute for life 😡😡
Ufff...And I have sit here in anticipation for another 12 hours 😭😭😭

Ashu25 thumbnail
Originally posted by: swathi1990

Nish 

After all this, I want II to once take a metro, reach the destination properly and return back home... I want to read about her happiness in achieving that..It is much needed to build her confidence and remove the fears...

I have personally experienced it many times...😊 It just will feel out of the world

That would be SUPERB 👏👏👏
I so want her to achieve stuff like this and be left confident about herself more so for her and not for anyone else's sake, NO not even for RB!!

Divashni thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Evry1s hating on R&B bt I tots c whr he is cuming frm. If he ws all soft nd sweet tht would go against his charctr. Nd he orderd indian food 4 hr...thts sweet isn't it? 2 me this ws natural progrssn of evnts. Too much lovey dovey would hv been ott
Ashu25 thumbnail
Originally posted by: harshita27

Now I want II to give R&B the silent n aloof treatment... He deserves it for saying sucha mean thing... N that too exactly 1 week after their marriage... He deserves vrat for next 7 days for just being an a$$ with a scared n terrified person who had jus got back after suffering through the ordeal.

I so second you on this!!!
Men are PIGS 😡
Divashni thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
G night all!   🥱