SS 10 Josephine & M.A.C on 143 - Page 66

Posted: 9 years ago
And then there are some people who hurt you mercilessly because they love you and they are hurt as much, like "I am hurt, and I want you to know how much it hurts" types!
I had asked for 1 sane day after they had met, mila kya? Mahayudhh 1.5 hours after they finally find each other... Yes II did a mistake but now that II honestly said she didnt even knowthe phone existed, R&B should not have behaved like that... Those words were really hurting... I get the author's thought behind it.. That R&B was just vulnerable n not thinking what he was saying... But still after he heard her... He shouldt have shut her off.. Looking from II's perspective, the only fault she did was not note ghar ka address before leaving home. Every tourist's most important possession in any trip are their ID proof(passport/PAN/Aadhar card/DL) n then the hotel address info with some change money... I always keep this in a separate pouch on me while travelling. Its the only thing that I would protect incase of emergency. Edited by harshita27 - 9 years ago
Now R&B is behaving like a jerk...
I can understand that she was stupid...he has every right to be angry...but he need not show it like this...pavam...the poor girl...
Originally posted by EnVee

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">And then there are some people who hurt you mercilessly because they love you and they are hurt as much, like "I am hurt, and I want you to know how much it hurts" types!
</font>

This says it all!! Lovely lines!

Back to square one these two!
This I can cope far better than a lost & in despair II 😆
Originally posted by EnVee

And then there are some people who hurt you mercilessly because they love you and they are hurt as much, like "I am hurt, and I want you to know how much it hurts" types!

Sooo true !!! irrespective of what relation you share, this happens.. and I actually love it as it makes one realise the amount of love you have for the other person, vice versa! ðŸ˜Š
pulled out a pink khadi kurta from the chest of drawers and a purple Jaiupri salwar, as if she was going to enroll in JNU at midnite - ðŸ¤£
OH! they are back to WW phase
Originally posted by Vidyaa

Tumhare mooh mein ghee shakkar ðŸ˜ƒ
I prefer cadbury's fruit and nut ðŸ˜ƒðŸ˜ƒ
R&B's behavior just made me feel that II is right when she isnt pinning too much hope on this relationship... Even R&B isnt betting on this one... He couldnt put it past her to want to run away from him!!! Even After all the time clingy n needy II had been with him?Nice!!!😕 Edited by harshita27 - 9 years ago