Ye Hai Mohabbatein

SS 10 Josephine & M.A.C on 143 - Page 65

harshita27 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
This content was originally posted by: Ashu25

Harsh, there is no folding hands in prayer wala emoji on IF, warna main usse use kar deti tere is response ke liye πŸ€£

I think I got the "bhavnao ko samjho" wala feeling with ur line... I know you are praying to god to make all of my dreams come trueπŸ˜†

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ashu25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: harshita27

I think I got the "bhavnao ko samjho" wala feeling with ur line... I know you are praying to god to make all of my dreams come trueπŸ˜†

Milega baba..Pakka..I am sure... Lekin khoj itni karni padegi ki you would lose all sanity and jawani πŸ€£
harshita27 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Hsp.canada

Harshita: have thought about writing comedy, your phuttas crack me up big time. πŸ˜†

Haan re udaa lo meri... Tumlog sabke paas apna personal n portable R&B hai(am sure none are 6' 3" isliye portable πŸ˜†, if they are n then Mera R&B is portableπŸ˜†... But 6'3" ko portable bolne mei bura lagta hai πŸ˜†)... Toh tumko mere attempts look "phunny"... I feel like singing "r&B hota jisko apna.. Hum apna kehlete yaaro... Paas nahi toh duur hi hota lekin R&B(nisha ki story wala.. Noone else will do) mera apna" ( sing it like "koi hota jisko apna" from the old mere apne movie)
Edited by harshita27 - 9 years ago
Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Please let me be lost😭

The Jordanian, reached and picked up the 50 EUR she left at the table, and handed it to R&B
He said he must pay in French, and a call to India is more expensive

II hung on to his arm making it difficult for him to even get his wallet out,

The men refused to take any money totally refused to... he steered her towards the car with her jacket in one hand

Arm around her waist... she slid in first, he followed, she was still whimpering and shivering and sniffling

"Shhh" "Shhh" he soothed multiple times. She leaned on his shoulder, he got water out and handed the bottle to her

"I am hungry" she said, not having eaten anything since she left home at 3? 4? PM
"Its St Patrick's Day we wont find much vegetarian, lets go home"

"Hmmm" she nodded sincerely

They got home in 25 minutes... she stared at the number on the navy blue awning outside the building, it had the number 250, she had a number now...

He watched her observe the number, she did not leave his side one second, she stopped crying though... he unlocked and opened the door... 
she went to the bedroom flung her purse on the bed, went to the bathroom walked out in a towel, FLUNG her clothes out in 
trash pulled out a pink khadi kurta from the chest of drawers and a purple Jaiupri salwar, as if she was going to enroll in JNU at midnite
And returned 20 minutes later wearing a purple bindi, hair dried and braided...

He poured himself a drink and leaned on the bedroom wall, one foot up, she found bags of Indian food in the kitchen... rice, dal paneer and baingan and raita
she heaped her plate and brought it back to the bedroom after heating it (except the raita)... 
she sat on the couch by the window and devoured every grain of rice and the triangle naan

She returned with a glass of apple juice and sat by the window

"Thank you for coming to get me" she said

AYYYO!!! TEVAYA? HE WAS BEING QUIET... TEVAYA (DID U REALLY NEED TO?)
AYYO! III... U COULD HAVE SHUT UP AND GONE TO BED
U HAVE TO SPEAK DONT YA

"Why did u run away?" he asked

She set her glass down startled...

"I wasnt running away" she said sounding extremely hoarse and weak, he almost felt guilty, but quickly slammed those feelings shut

"Did u return because you forgot your passport?" he asked mercilessly

"No!!! WHY WOULD YOU SAY THAT?" she asked shocked out of her wits

He walked over to the bedroom chest of drawers and opened the top left got her passport here

"Its here" he said gently throwing it down on a pile of Hiker? Biker? magazines

She got up and ran to him... "I wasnt running away" she said

"It was not a Jaipur then?" he asked softly his jaw clenching

"No" she said

"Why didnt u take your phone with you then?"

"I did I did... it didnt have much charge when I left home and it died" she sobbed again, now completely losing her voice

"I meant the phone left on the bath sink" he said

"I did not know" she said startled he walked over she followed and he showed her the phone behind her toothbrush
"I am so sorry" she cried.. "I didnt"

On it sat a strip of painkillers

"So u didnt take one today?"

"Ummm... I dont on the 4th day usually... no" she looked uncomfortable "I didnt know it was even there"

He finished his drink left his glass by the bath sink and walked to the second bedroom study and went on his iMac 27 in
And began to type

She stared out the bedroom window crying... stomped to the study opened the glass door furiously

"I thought I would go to Champ Elysses.. I TOOK TWO WRONG TRAINS AND ENDED UP GOD KNOWS WHERE (she was completely hoarse) U think I deliberately pulled that stunt?" she was horrified

He didnt even look at her... 

"U think this is how I want to spend my honey moon? U at work, and when u return I am lost... should we do this the next 12 days? Sounds like a plan"

He still didnt respond

"U think I would run away like that? HOW COULD YOU? WHERE WOULD I GO?" she asked sobbing

There was no effect on him

"You spend an hour coming to get me and then accuse me of deriving pleasure from this evening?
do u even know how terrified I was? I DID NOT KNOW u left a phone at the sink. I am sorry for putting you through 
the trouble, I wont do it again, the next time I go someplace I will find my way home, if I am lost I wont call you" she cried angrily "EVERR! EVERRR EVER!!!"
"I will never call you" "U have NO IDEA how much I wished I could contact you. U have no idea how scared I was walking all alone in the road by the zoo"
"U are the only person I know in this country, I dont even speak the language"  "I dont even know our address" 
(inadvertently she had used "our") "I am wandering the streets crying and you accuse me of running away"

"I should have been a wealthy Punjabi girl that took French lessons while studying BA Art History or something at Jesus & Mary, 
 sounds perfectly suited for a girl from Jor Bagh or Golf Links I am just a  dumb village idiot from Madurai (crying hard)😭
who has no idea of the language or how to get by in a new city or country
I am truly sorry, or I should have been French" 
she said STOPPING COMPLETELY as she realized WHO she meant😲

He looked up from his keyboard and said two words "Enough II!!" as a warning through gritted teeth, 
if she were a guy and if it were a brawl in a 
bar there would be lots of blood and a handful of teeth, and a purple fist

"Oh! yes! Sure! sorrry I will just go on and sign up for French lessons or sign up to enroll at the posh 
Sorbonne... cant become French but can try" she slammed the door shut and left, returned and said

"The next time Iam gone please dont find me.. please let me be lost"😭

THAT would be the last thing they will say to each other for a while

She went to bed... when the clock said 12:12 AM

Edited by Nisha0604 - 9 years ago
Vidyaa thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Hahahah...
That is so sweet..You only have RB with II in mind eh ?? That is really so nice!!
Agle janam mohe II hi kijo πŸ€£

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Paavam II... and she deserves him ... 
Agle janam mein mohe R&B type ke bande ki Vidya kijo... Vidya hi rehna chahti hoon...😳 mai apni fav hoonπŸ˜‰
Edited by Vidyaa - 9 years ago
Vidyaa thumbnail
@ Nisha : THANKS A TONNN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Vidya :-D
Ashu25 thumbnail
Nisha!!!
YOU ARE NOT GOING TO BED!!!!!!!!!!!
😭
WHY wHY WHY!!!
Why put us through these cliffhangers di πŸ€£
Ashu25 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Vidyaa

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Paavam II... and she deserves him ... 
Agle janam mein mohe R&B type ke bande ki Vidya kijo... Vidya hi rehna chahti hoon...😳 mai apni fav hoonπŸ˜‰

Awww...
That is so bloody cute!!!
I know..Agle janam you will be Vidya with RB πŸ˜ƒ
Vidyaa thumbnail

Awww...
That is so bloody cute!!!
I know..Agle janam you will be Vidya with RB πŸ˜ƒ

Tumhare mooh mein ghee shakkar πŸ˜ƒ
Ashu25 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: harshita27

Haan re udaa lo meri... Tumlog sabke paas apna personal n portable R&B hai(am sure none are 6' 3" isliye portable πŸ˜†, if they are n then Mera R&B is portableπŸ˜†... But 6'3" ko portable bolne mei bura lagta hai πŸ˜†)... Toh tumko mere attempts look "phunny"... I feel like singing "r&B hota jisko apna.. Hum apna kehlete yaaro... Paas nahi toh duur hi hota lekin R&B(nisha ki story wala.. Noone else will do) mera apna" ( sing it like "koi hota jisko apna" from the old mere apne movie)

IKR!!
They all have RBs personal...
Look at us ...MINION bhi nahi nahi hai humare paas πŸ€£