SS 10 Josephine & M.A.C on 143 - Page 6

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 6 years ago
Congrats on new thread Nisha...many more to come...Big smile.
Beautiful updates as always..I just loved the chai in Paris part..Lovebirds in one of the most romantic city of the world..So much to see, so much to discover..Bus ladai na kare yeh dono...Smile

I so much adore Ranjan...such a nice FIL..telling her he wouldn't have let her go if honeymoon was after 1-2 months..so so cute...

waiting for the next one eagerly...

http://www.messynessychic.com/2014/06/11/10-romantic-things-to-do-in-paris-other-than-love-locking-on-a-bridge/

Nisha, Any of these that our lovebirds will do in Paris??
http://www.messynessychic.com/2015/02/25/spotting-cute-french-guys-on-the-paris-metro/

The 9th guy on that link... Will he do for R&B??... The earphones n that stubble with some curls make me feel he fits the bill LOL
Blues

"Why are u dressed in an indian outfit?" he asked checking her out from between his lashes pausing wherever he saw fit (no pun intended)
"Why, is there a dress code for Paris?" she argued bristling
Pulling a cushion in front

RAKSHASAN!!

"A honey mooner dress code does exist" he mutteredLOL

"Just like all your other fantasies... in you HEAD... I bet" she spat

She felt his toes under her thighs... she scooted a bit... "One more time.. I am pushing my chair back" she warned

His phone rang... it lay by the couch on the floor, he answered it... and he spoke
French, she went in and poured herself more chai... looked for coffee had no idea how to make espresso, just put the container by the machine, as if he didnt know where it was
Stared at the kitchen and the walked over to the lil balcony off of it to a patio that overlooked a grassy terrace garden of the building next door
They were on the 6th floor.. the building next door only 5 storeys tall...
Things were so different, if he was a middle class and if this was going to be here life... she thought about it it for a bit

She shuddered... "Nope... not bay area not paris... I am just a Delhi being... like Akka, Delhi being that visits  Amma Appa over the weekends"
Appa has nowhere to live after he retires Akka and her had tried to have this conversation with him many times... "U should not worry, Amma and I will be OK"
"Dont go back to Madurai Pa" II would beg

"Impossible to rent here kanna, paying Rs.25,000-Rs.40,000 for a two bedroom on Amma's salary" he would respond bluntly "And pay for Periappa's nurse, and get by"

Natesan Mama had forced Appa multiple times to register for the Munirka Extension DDA flat, Appa could never do it,
though he had the Rs.10,000 for registration money he had no more than Rs.1 lakh saved up at any point...
Mama ended up buying it... otherwise Appa would have been the owner of 3BHK apartment also

And she? would have been married to Sree years ago

Mami's accusations came to fore... "Avanukku romba varutham" (Sree is deeply disappointed)

MAMI SREE DIDNT KNOCK MY BREATH OFF, THE SIGHT OF HIM DIDNT SEND ME GASPING...
I NEVER HAD THE URGE TO FIGHT OR THE URGE TO WIN...
HE IS A GREAT GUY... BUT HE NEVER RUFFLED OR WIRED OR AROUSED OR GOT ME STEAMED UP
RAKSHASAN!! HAS ME BE THAT WAY ALL THE TIME... MY RELATIONSHIP WITH HIM IS TUMULTUOUS AND KEYED UP

LIKE WE BOTH SET EACH OTHER ON FIRE... AND BOTH ATTEMPT TO DOUSE IT LATER
YEP! ITS AN ADDICTION TO FIRE...

A bunch of pigeons fought over a bird seed bowl... noisy and aggressive

Chithappa hadnt offered ONCE when he visited for the wedding... NOT ONE "Anna will take Anna with me,
he can stay with us in Tanjore, nurse in Tanjore will not cost Rs.45,000 a month"

Amma had quit hoping now, Appa hoped so became very angry when people didnt fulfill his expectations

Noone other than Janaki Athai gave a rat's ass on his side of the family, and she was poor... Appa ended up sending her money for her kids' wedding
Lakshmi's delivery etc...

It was a vicious circle of sorts, they expected because Appa would do it, Appa would do it because they needed it...

II was no better herself... whenever she overheard conversations in the living room at 6 or 7 am while getting reading for work,
first thing she would do when she got to work was wire the money to whichever relative Appa was planning to send.. Rs.5,000 more than Appa's estimate
She would always send it from the joint account, Amma Appa, Akka and her owned, so the relatives would never find out where the money came from

Afterall II cannot have people underestimating her Appa "Ponnoda panatha eduthu note note a veenakaran Vishva" (Lives off his daughter's money)ConfusedOuchOuch

Oh! the irony of it all!!

If sending money to relatives was indeed squandering then sure, Appa was guilty of it... but the fact that he took his daughter's money would be blashpehmous

He leaned on the kitchen/balcnoy door way observing her... as she was deep in thought

Showered, SHAVED... and wearing  a navy cargo shorts and AE white vest like tee... hair neatly combed...
She hadnt even wandered into the bathroom to tease him or pick on him

Her things were still in the living room

She looked content when she was having chai, he knew they didnt have a a hot water bag, but wondered if
they should get some, as he had found her curled up  frowning in pain a couple times since yesterday..

She was a fighter when she had to be... like her cheerful chatty side was almost a hoax, when it came to her job or her parents or her thoughts
 she was fiercely protective and  reserved...

She wrote something on the rail, over the dust, and slowly struck it off, in small strokes...she counted her bangles and found she had three more in her right, she returned it to her left

Placed her arms side by side to assess how much her henna had faded... checked for symmetry and color...

"Asymmetrical?" he asked

She turned startled... he removed his left ear phone off

"Whoa?" pretending to be preoccupied

He walked over to her... "u havent unpacked" he said
He traced a line from the top of her minaret on her left arm, let his finger draw a line over her curves...
as she watched open mouthed to her right arm... the minaret was a half inch higher
"thats one way to check"

"Genius" she whispered huskily

"thanks" he said...

He let his hand slide down on her left arm and grabbed her hand... took her inside

"did u eat the omelette I made?" she asked

She found he had on the lil kitchen table with red and white gingham covers... he even had a cup of espresso, the machine blew steam indicating it was still on

He had sat in a spot where he could have observed her fully...

she hadnt heard one sound...

He walked a hallway with some Ella Fitzgerald, Billie Holliday and Frank Sinatra tour dates/concert reprints/posters

The Roseland Ballroom... Woody Herman and The Band plays the Blues" one said  at "Browdway" and 51st street Downtown Manhattan"

It was black and white with an image of Woody Herman's smiling face

She had no idea who he was or how he sang, to II it  felt like entering a new continent.. where people looked different spoke a foriegn language
Nothing she recognized or understood

She stared at the framed poster... he saw her eyes through it, big saucer like...

"Do u listen to his music?" she asked...

"I do" he said..

"Do u have all their music?" she asked waving her arm along the wall

"most... ya... all" he corrected himself

they are all Blues?" she asked

"Mostly... Jazz & Blues" he explained

"I didnt even know they existed until u came into my life... (paused) (shocked) I meant until I met you"

IDIOT, DONT SAY POETIC THING TO THE DUDE
ITS JUST POP MUSIC, U MAKE IT SOUND LIKE
"OH! I DIDNT KNOW THE SUN ROSE FROM THE EAST UNTIL I SAW YOU" TYPES

FOOL!

She gently yanked her hand to relieve her of the nervousness of saying something she thought wa profound
He gripped tighter...

THIS IS HIS WORLD... THIS IS HIS MUSIC
HES STYLISH, HES QUIET AND HE LISTENS TO MUSIC YOUVE NEVER HEARD OF
HE LIVES IN PARIS AND WORKS FOR AN INDUSTRY YOUVE ONLY READ ABOUT IN BUSINESS INDIA
WHAT WERE YOU THINKING?

"has she been to this house?" she asked her heart sinking

And they stopped mid passageway

Edited by Nisha0604 - 6 years ago
I am going to kill II
Why should she bring her ?

Had he asked 'has subbu been to her room ? on her bed ?'

Will she be ok if he asked that ?

always spoiling the mood by herself
Intezzaar khatam... finally raat ka update aagaya... kal subah tak intezaar karna padega ab update k liye... too bad... ain't I
Too mean...hahahah...

II::: has she been to this house?" Awww how much it hurts her when she thinks R&B with otherss...

btw... congratulations and celebrations on the 10th thread. ...waitin for next thread... CoolEdited by Nazz_naz - 6 years ago
PENSIVE II! 
Thoughtful R&B ...realised that II would need a hot water bottle.
Nice one Nisha...
Will there be one more now?Wink
Originally posted by swathi1990

I am going to kill II
Why should she bring her ?

Had he asked 'has subbu been to her room ? on her bed ?'

Will she be ok if he asked that ?

always spoiling the mood by herself

TRUE!!
But WHY wont she ask sollu? I mean this thing has been eating at her on the inside from the night Sam threw that party at Maurya. Marliese has been following II like a shadowCry