Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

poorna3666 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
I am getting lost in Paris myself...this story is making me long to see Paris...chalo lets see when I will but meanwhile getting lost along with II
Ashu25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Mera dukh bhara review for a deadly jolt that we and Ii are going to receive this evening πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­
he held her down, held her in his arms while she nuzzled and dozed - He treats her like such a baby πŸ˜³πŸ˜³. I hope they stay like this forever!!
after the 4th item, he just shut his eyes - πŸ€£
Appa, mail le kuda why so cold πŸ˜† I know you are angry at the dude for whisking your baby away. But just look at him treat your baby like a precious thing..He just makes me go " awww"
R&B imagined Appa of writing "Appa & Amma" first striking it out "Ishita's parents" next striking it out and then choosing "Mr & Mrs Iyer" -🀣
reluctantly deployed other means of obtaining and granting pleasure. - whatever those means are πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•
The phone in the bathroom rang once  - JOLT no.1
he bathroom phone rang again. - JOLT no.2
her phone had 20% charge when she left home and it was now completely dead - JOLT no. 3
II IS DEAD , SO ARE WE πŸ˜­
taramira thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thank you thank you THANKYOU Nisha...ermmm..not because II is lost, but am on tenterhooks to see RB's reaction. Big fat tears in IIs eyes, look of guilt and regret will not earn any brownie points..HE WILL BE HOPPING MAD? 
Of course before that I hope we will see a worried, scared and a vulnerable RB. I guess II will just see a raging bull. 
Ashu25 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: poorna3666

I am getting lost in Paris myself...this story is making me long to see Paris...chalo lets see when I will but meanwhile getting lost along with II

Also facing the wrath of RB πŸ˜­
Ashu25 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: harshita27

Jab jab R&B gussa hota hai toh duur kahi jupiter pe jwalamukhi fatt-ta haiπŸ˜†(Chacha chaudhary ke sabu kindz) he wont scold.. Probably lock her at home... This girl is handful.. But who am I kidding... I wanted to see reaction from R &B...this sure will bring a reaction from him... A strong reaction... Jal bin machhli kindzπŸ˜†

Bold : πŸ€£
Italic : That is sure, lekin what happens after that reaction is worth a watch πŸ˜‰. she could be punished his way or cuddled his way. Iss baar toh punishment hi nazar aa raha hai mujhe πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­
Ashu25 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: taramira

Thank you thank you THANKYOU Nisha...ermmm..not because II is lost, but am on tenterhooks to see RB's reaction. Big fat tears in IIs eyes, look of guilt and regret will not earn any brownie points..HE WILL BE HOPPING MAD? 

Of course before that I hope we will see a worried, scared and a vulnerable RB. I guess II will just see a raging bull. 

Bold : true that!!
I so want to see this now...Really looking forward...
Ashu25 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: harshita27

Nisha... Lalchi kindz asking ek aur milega kya?πŸ˜†

Soja chup chap.
nahi milega. babaji ka thullu zaroor milega πŸ€£
swathi1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
I hope that she remembers the address, gets a cab and reach home first...
Then we can have R&B's reaction.. She will not be silent as well...chummave she will fight... She is going to say that she will do like that only if he doesn't come home early...and we are going to see ww9 or ww wat number ya ?

Ashu25 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: swathi1990

I hope that she remembers the address, gets a cab and reach home first...

Then we can have R&B's reaction.. She will not be silent as well...chummave she will fight... She is going to say that she will do like that only if he doesn't come home early...and we are going to see ww9 or ww wat number ya ?

Bold : Enn di πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
II will be tied to the bed or his office desk phir toh.
He will never allow her to talk iske baad.
I know..I just hope the idiot has the address saved somewhere in a memo and she reaches home...
That might at least reduce the risk to a minimum πŸ˜­πŸ˜­