shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 7 years ago
Congrats dear for another thread
Liking ur story to d core
Way to go dear
Update soonish next part
Waiting for romance fights in paris
Will II go cycling all by herself...I wonder! 
AND
There was a mention of piercings...would it be for her ears or tongue...I'd like to know.
Originally posted by harshita27

So the sher has gone without food for 2 days already n possibly 4-5 days await him more.LOL
Wonder what will our chuhe jaise heart wali II will do when its devil's day LOL
I always knew Ranjan is a sweetheart.. 25000 eur?!?!? Yaar Ranjan is lonely... Wo mujhe adopt karega kya?? I talk a lot... I'll bring him food every morning like II... N I wont even argue with him... Will take 25000 eur n shop for him too LOL
Ek doubt hai... What was that conversation about veelan?? Samjha nahi
II eats anda??? I thought pure veggie... Anyway... I thought she was decent cook fir how come 3 ande jala diye?? Chai banayi... Which is a good thing... Dono ko grocery shopping bhejo.. There is something so domesticated when 2 peole go grocery shopping togetherEmbarrassed
Ghoom e jaayenge kya? Tuesday tak toh R&B ka vrat hai I suppose... Want to see them on carrousel in paris which is close to eiffel.. N some local boutique trinket/jhunka/earring shopping will be fun...oII apne paise se pati ko kuch dilayegi kya? Embarrassed
Bold : ROFL
Italics : Ditto Confused
Highlight : I think she cooked for him..She doesnt have it ...Why would she google if she ate LOL

Originally posted by Seriousreader

Will II go cycling all by herself...I wonder! 
AND
There was a mention of piercings...would it be for her ears or tongue...I'd like to know.
yes yes..I am sure she will get it done WinkWink
Originally posted by harshita27

Nisha, update de rahi ho ya sone jaaoon?(khichdi's babuji styleLOL - jayashri chai la rahi ho ya bahar se mangwaaoon)
So jaao...its past 11 may be ...Author sahiba must have slept Cry
Confused do u even now how bad is the addiction
I start my day with ur updates and ends too in the same way
This line is suppose to b for the person u love not for some story
But ur story is always buzzing in my mind
u and ur story is driving me crazy
Originally posted by charlie1950

Confused do u even now how bad is the addiction
I start my day with ur updates and ends too in the same way
This line is suppose to b for the person u love not for some story
But ur story is always buzzing in my mind
u and ur story is driving me crazy
Charlie...The 60+ of us here have DITTO in mind since the tale began LOLLOL
Join the club Big smile
Paris! Paris je t'aime Smile

I like the Chai in Paris. It sounds romantic, mystical and fun. Almost like rains in Mumbai or something. Like watching rains with a hot cup of tea feeling love, nostalgia and brimming emotions.

Would they be going to the lock bridge? Smile but that would be downright unfit for II and R&B given that they are not really the mushy romantics types. Perhaps II could do it secretively Wink because she has almost accepted that R&B is her sweetheart. R&B... maybe he has too.

I remember eating plenty of ice cream in Paris. And the Louvre and Palace of Versailles.
Edited by EnVee - 7 years ago