But ur story is always buzzing in my mind
u and ur story is driving me crazy

Charlie...The 60+ of us here have DITTO in mind since the tale began 😆😆
Join the club 😃
EnVee thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Paris! Paris je t'aime 😊

I like the Chai in Paris. It sounds romantic, mystical and fun. Almost like rains in Mumbai or something. Like watching rains with a hot cup of tea feeling love, nostalgia and brimming emotions.

Would they be going to the lock bridge? 😊 but that would be downright unfit for II and R&B given that they are not really the mushy romantics types. Perhaps II could do it secretively 😉 because she has almost accepted that R&B is her sweetheart. R&B... maybe he has too.

I remember eating plenty of ice cream in Paris. And the Louvre and Palace of Versailles.
Edited by EnVee - 9 years ago
Seriousreader thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ashu25

Charlie...The 60+ of us here have DITTO in mind since the tale began 😆😆
Join the club 😃

😊
poorna3666 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Congrats on the new thread Nisha!!! Eagerly waiting for the nxt update...all of us are insatiable!!
taramira thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Many many congratulations on SOSY 10. Who would have imagined. I remember reading the first thread in which you had commented that you would  wrap it up in a few parts. How would we have gotten this madness had you done that. 
In regards to  Paris. It's going to be super hot, super fun, a time they truly discovered each other minus all the distractions. 
I would love to see II set up home here and do all that amma has taught her...husband seva. Would also be nice to see A conversation or a  confrontation about M and then II doing something reckless, like getting lost and earning RB's wrath and then II manaoing him. 

Any how eagerly waiting for the next update and congrats once again! 
sparkleamina thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Wowwee Nisha...you are on your 10th thread!  What a fantastic achievement,..you must be so proud!
Thank you as ever for this beautiful, unique, addictive, romantic love story...it is truly amazing.

You deserve a standing ovation :D

I am a little behind on the updates...just started on thread 9...hope to catch up soon so I can be in real time with the updates.

Thank you x infinity :)
sarsyed thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
wohoo..10th thread already...and what a wonderful chapter to begin with,the title is itself so apt and romantic 👏👍🏼❤️
Thanks Nisha for all ur efforts and ur time in giving us this beautiful story.

Though it's the 10th thread of SoSy , the level of excitement and interest is the same as the 1st one.

That's the power u have on us,,we never get bored of reading it or the way to take the story 
The way u describe the emotions , the background etc, i can imagine it all happening in front of me 👏❤️ (i loved their Paris apartment 👍🏼 )

Ashu25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Sunday and internet woes are like an eternal part of my life now... Wont be able to comment much.. Ll try to be around guys... 😭
Seriousreader thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ashu25

Sunday and internet woes are like an eternal part of my life now... Wont be able to comment much.. Ll try to be around guys... 😭

Don't cry Ashu🤗