SS 10 Josephine & M.A.C on 143 - Page 117

Posted: 9 years ago
This has got to be the cutest  lovable utterly romantic thing R&B has doneπŸ˜ƒ... His 'hot property' quotient just took a mammoth leap...😳   what would it cost to to switch places with II 

In real life, nothing much can be done with my R&BπŸ˜†    i could stare at MAC or Maybelline all day long and he would gaze just as long at diff  electronics/gadget brands... and  - end of story πŸ˜†
In the box lay M.A.C eye shadow of every shade... like... 35 of them... 
he threw in lipsticks too as a bonus, she sat down by the front door, her favorite spot the last three days
stared open mouthed

"Do u need a mirror?" he asked coming back out☺️

Ashuuu...  yahan mujhe II banna hai... promise yeh dibba receive karne ke baad, uske andar rakhi cheezon ko use karne ke baad vaapas R&B ko maamu bana loongi...
35 shades yaar ... 😲😲😲golden opportunity...  bas jabh gifts ki baat aaye toh mai II varna Lasya... pakka promise...

KOi mere bday par aise gifts kyun nahi deta... :-( kaash dede is baar...

Vidya :-(
Edited by Vidyaa - 9 years ago
Originally posted by Vidyaa

In the box lay M.A.C eye shadow of every shade... like... 35 of them... 
he threw in lipsticks too as a bonus, she sat down by the front door, her favorite spot the last three days
stared open mouthed

"Do u need a mirror?" he asked coming back out☺️

Ashuuu...  yahan mujhe II banna hai... promise yeh dibba receive karne ke baad, uske andar rakhi cheezon ko use karne ke baad vaapas R&B ko maamu bana loongi...
35 shades yaar ... 😲😲😲golden opportunity...  bas jabh gifts ki baat aaye toh mai II varna Lasya... pakka promise...

KOi mere bday par aise gifts kyun nahi deta... :-( kaash dede is baar...

Vidya :-(
ROFL πŸ€£πŸ€£
Pata tha mujhe tera comment aayega is baar 
The answer is NO.
You decided out of wits to stay Laasya...Be her..πŸ˜›
I tried perssuading you bhi, you didnt listen...Bhugto ab πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Originally posted by Ashu25

ROFL πŸ€£πŸ€£
Pata tha mujhe tera comment aayega is baar 
The answer is NO.
You decided out of wits to stay Laasya...Be her..πŸ˜›
I tried perssuading you bhi, you didnt listen...Bhugto ab πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Yaaarr... keh toh rahi hoon.. bas gifts ke maamle mein II banne de yaar... pleaseee ... bas gifts ke maamle mein... II bankar R&B ke saath romance karne ke lie thodi na bol rahi hoon... bas gift ke waqt... 

PS : maine kal tera naam bhi liya tha na jo forum par mujhe achche lagte hain... please rey .. 

VidyaπŸ˜ƒ
Yes, yes! I have finally caught up and am ready in real time for your next update Nisha!
Loved all the parts in this thread...R&B and II in Paris...her reaction to the Eiffel Tower so II!  Lost in Paris was brilliant, loved your dedication to those heroes that help strangers, there are so many of them out there.  

Saw some comments on Bathed in Bourbon...I suppose everyone is entitled to their own opinion and the way they understand and take a piece of writing...I didn't see anything untoward in the encounter... it was brilliantly written and totally in tune with the feeling of R&B at that time...

R&B is such a sweetheart surprising her with MAC eye shadows πŸ˜‰

Looking forward to the next update on the next thread...congrats on completing the 10th one...you are a β­οΈ
omg getting to the next  thread already!!!πŸ₯³.yet to read the comments
I hope Nisha reads mine

Josephine & M.A.C

this one was sooo romantic for me, my kind of romance ..i love how he holds her like tarzan and how they are always late everywhere πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
cute one in the station and nobody cares 😳 and i loved the 5 foot Napolean..

I am sure R&B has seen Paris a million times but never ever this way .. so endearing so perfect ,innocent the way she runs to him and him giving 100 euros love it..

and the M.A.C one is sooo R&B like and asking for mirror so cute πŸ˜³. I also realized prenup didnt include clothes and cosmetics so we are good πŸ˜†

you know the fear of loosing something is most when you think nothing can be more perfect than what is here ..
the reason we put kala tikka for babies and after marriage they keep doing the najar uthar and they say that the biggest najar for the baby is from the new mom because she cant believe she created something so perfect 😳
Hence i feel these two have that insecurity like in their hearts /soul they know it just cant get better than this and given their experience they fear it wont last because its so perfect 😳
YEAH FRIDAY i love fridays πŸ˜ƒ

Edited by TanjoreGirl - 9 years ago
Originally posted by Vidyaa

Yaaarr... keh toh rahi hoon.. bas gifts ke maamle mein II banne de yaar... pleaseee ... bas gifts ke maamle mein... II bankar R&B ke saath romance karne ke lie thodi na bol rahi hoon... bas gift ke waqt... 

PS : maine kal tera naam bhi liya tha na jo forum par mujhe achche lagte hain... please rey .. 

VidyaπŸ˜ƒ
NO wayπŸ˜›
yahan ladna band kar naye thread pe aa
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4336974#p120736640
Link to thread# 11