SS 10 Josephine & M.A.C on 143 - Page 137

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 7 years ago
All I will say about Idlis and ideologies is PHEW THEY ARE FINALLY TALKING.
And Nisha..linteresting to note that SUBBU has figured in his thoughts. So he does want to know about her relationship in the same way as she wants to know more about M but are both avoiding. 

And found it odd to hear RB refer to something , anything as something he LOVES...

Exciting to get a little insight into how these two think...

ah one more insight M only spent his money what a contrast to II ..Embarrassed
Like a broken record i am worried how will II shop LOL
Originally posted by Nisha0604

At the risk of making it appear like I write my own chapters AND reviews, here is Errant Nomad's review of Chapter "Wrapped up Truths", as she hit her post limit for the day gushing over Kanwaljeet :)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Beautiful!!
Reconciliation after the discord felt natural.   Most people would agree that "you're never fighting for the reason you think"
Only in reconcilation, we look beneath the crux of the argument, communicate better, take responsibility, be more humble, let go of our ego of wanting to be right, learn a little bit more about your spouse or partner, their concerns/ desires,appreciate your spouse, care more,and sort of in a way set boundaries too with remorse . It's a better ground to be in.

This chapter had it all. Awesome. This is what came to my mind as I read this chapter.
Hope I have done enough justice to my random thoughts.

Ps I want 14 idlies/ sambar of Saravanan bhavan too.

Bang on review of a beautiful update Clap Nothing more to add.
On the other hand I did not find anything wrong about  Bourbon update. As I remember, II half the time says no to him when they make out. She married him not completely knowing his feelings for her. Till now Raman took care of her very well. He is quite aware of her feelings and put up with her mood swings. He is the one who held back when II wanted to go all the way before marriage. Besides II is not the kind of woman who takes crap from anybody. We all know she revels in pushing him over the edge with her constant insecurities. Cut them some slack please. They are newly married couple who are strongly attracted to each other . Things can get aggressive. They are two strong , intelligent individuals. We do not want them to be regular lovey dovey, mushy  couple.

Nisha, I read a comment saying you will try to be Ektha from now on. Please do not change the essence of these characters, if that is what you are referring to. Hope you do not change the tone of your story based on these comments.
Originally posted by TanjoreGirl

ah one more insight M only spent his money what a contrast to II ..Embarrassed
Like a broken record i am worried how will II shop LOL

Arre..She only doesn't have euros..She has a credit card na.. If she had money to book flight tickets, she definitely has for shopping..
Originally posted by DesiUs_fan

Originally posted by Nisha0604

At the risk of making it appear like I write my own chapters AND reviews, here is Errant Nomad's review of Chapter "Wrapped up Truths", as she hit her post limit for the day gushing over Kanwaljeet :)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Beautiful!!
Reconciliation after the discord felt natural.   Most people would agree that "you're never fighting for the reason you think"
Only in reconcilation, we look beneath the crux of the argument, communicate better, take responsibility, be more humble, let go of our ego of wanting to be right, learn a little bit more about your spouse or partner, their concerns/ desires,appreciate your spouse, care more,and sort of in a way set boundaries too with remorse . It's a better ground to be in.

This chapter had it all. Awesome. This is what came to my mind as I read this chapter.
Hope I have done enough justice to my random thoughts.

Ps I want 14 idlies/ sambar of Saravanan bhavan too.

Bang on review of a beautiful update Clap Nothing more to add.
On the other hand I did not find anything wrong about  Bourbon update. As I remember, II half the time says no to him when they make out. She married him not completely knowing his feelings for her. Till now Raman took care of her very well. He is quite aware of her feelings and put up with her mood swings. He is the one who held back when II wanted to go all the way before marriage. Besides II is not the kind of woman who takes crap from anybody. We all know she revels in pushing him over the edge with her constant insecurities. Cut them some slack please. They are newly married couple who are strongly attracted to each other . Things can get aggressive. They are two strong , intelligent individuals. We do not want them to be regular lovey dovey, mushy  couple.

Nisha, I read a comment saying you will try to be Ektha from now on. Please do not change the essence of these characters, if that is what you are referring to. Hope you do not change the tone of your story based on these comments.

Ditto my thoughts. You change...the story will no longer be SOSY. The story is because you are the way you are and if I know you well enough now, your writing style...by changing you will mess it up. We absolutely love your style of writing...
Ah! I like the way he is gently probing or hoping to hear or not hear some things! Perhaps he wonders whether she has second thoughts about their marriage, perhaps she has thoughts of leading a normal life with the likes of Subbu and so on. He saw her shaken a bit when she met Subbu but he does not know why, right? perhaps he is still thinking about him being the Rakshasan with her... perhaps he wants to be the only one for her too.

Funny right? The person who he loves does not want a penny off him but the person she thinks he may have a feel for spent all of it.

I just gave in to an itch to write before dashing off to the airport LOL.

More only when I am safely landed and find Internet. Happy reading people! Like all the FB posters floating around... Keep Calm and Read... Oh yes, you can twirl your hair while reading LOL

Are we going to get that dinner with R&B's friends coming over and asking II to sing next? Well, whenever you have that planned for, I have a few song suggestions. Smile
Baahon Mein Chale Aao - Anamika
Jadoo Hai Nasha Hai - Jism
Aa Jaane Jaan - Inteqam
Chupke Se - Saathiya (lyrics are super hot for this one Embarrassed)

or something completely OTT like Chikni Chameli LOL
Nisha,
Read wrapped...almost as soon as you posted it. Hit like and before i could write in real life came knocking and hit the bed. With a smile relieved that these 2 were talking and loved the way you took them forward. 

Got here as early and could and saw Idilis ...loved that too.. 

Thanks for making my morning brighter...

We love the story as you have fashioned it...please keep it going lady...

There are plenty of us happy that you are the way you are!!

More later my dear..I hope you day got better..Heart