Temptations PART 7 is up! on page 22!! ISHRA OS MATURE(Page 22)

Posted: 2015-06-21T10:56:06Z
Originally posted by usaonly

Devani you took revenge for Puttar right . When ever he in romantic mode his Biwi preten to ignore and shy away. So you made him had affair with beautiful girl in his dream what will happen if she find out what he did in his dream with other woman than her. And his dream is so hot and sensious to make him forgot everything including his own wife.BlushingBlushingWhen will we get to see this day of them.EmbarrassedThank you for weekend treat now i have to wait for next weekend for new one. Have a great start for next week dear.Are you plan for agent update.Day Dreaming

Thank you so much, you always leave such fab comments! Smile
I will update my Agents SS soon!
2 Likes this
Posted: 2015-06-21T15:42:29Z

Devani you took revenge for Puttar right . When ever he in romantic mode his Biwi preten to ignore and shy away. So you made him had affair with beautiful girl in his dream what will happen if she find out what he did in his dream with other woman than her. And his dream is so hot and sensious to make him forgot everything including his own wife.BlushingBlushingWhen will we get to see this day of them.EmbarrassedThank you for weekend treat now i have to wait for next weekend for new one. Have a great start for next week dear.Are you plan for agent update.Day Dreaming

Nahi nahi sweetie! That woman in Ramans dream was Ishita!! I couldn't pair him with any one else Wink
2 Likes this
Posted: 2015-06-21T15:54:12Z
Originally posted by arnavkidevani

Nahi nahi sweetie! That woman in Ramans dream was Ishita!! I couldn't pair him with any one else Wink
First guese  I thought only Ishu too cause she wear bathrobe  ( Raman favorite ) and think why she come in the jungle not with Raman you see you made me go wild imagination. I know Ishu is for Raman only. You are amazing dear can plot anything about them and it turn too be fantastic story for them.EmbarrassedEmbarrassed
2 Likes this
Posted: 2015-06-21T16:18:55Z

First guese I thought only Ishu too cause she wear bathrobe ( Raman favorite ) and think why she come in the jungle not with Raman you see you made me go wild imagination. I know Ishu is for Raman only. You are amazing dear can plot anything about them and it turn too be fantastic story for them.EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Lol awe thanks!! I just wish they would get together in the show too! All storyline happening but their love story! They just fight all the time Cry
2 Likes this
Posted: 2015-06-24T03:01:01Z
Originally posted by vidya_prasad

Lol... Loved it
Devani... Very good ji Clap
too hawt Embarrassed

Thanks Embarrassed
0 Likes this
Posted: 2015-08-23T02:47:27Z

First guese I thought only Ishu too cause she wear bathrobe ( Raman favorite ) and think why she come in the jungle not with Raman you see you made me go wild imagination. I know Ishu is for Raman only. You are amazing dear can plot anything about them and it turn too be fantastic story for them.EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Lol awe thanks!! I just wish they would get together in the show too! All storyline happening but their love story! They just fight all the time Cry

And at last they got together!!! Embarrassed
1 Likes this
Posted: 2015-08-23T09:19:59Z
Yeahh!!!! I feel like dancing... 

You are back Devani!!! 

Can I know your name please...? 

Haven't read the OS yet... 

Will read it at night... 

But... Me mad at you... Why don't you pm? I have to follow your TEMPTATIONS daily... 

Please pm me from next time... Please... Please... 

Res... 
Edited by TamannaSethi - 2015-08-23T13:38:26Z
1 Likes this
Posted: 2015-08-23T09:26:24Z
Hello Devani now Ishra are  together hope you get new inspiration to write new story waiting for your new story.have a beautiful start for new week dear.HugHug
1 Likes this