Bade Acche Laggte Hai

New OS: RaYa Love Forever!

Cute_Saakshii12 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

As it is 12th March so i am trying to write a OS!!
Guys plz bear me!! I am not a writer!!!

Ram is a business tycoon. He is a family person loves his family a lot. Ram live with his mother(Krishna Kapoor), father(Amarnath Kapoor) and his sister(Natasha kapoor).

And on the other side, Priya is a simple girl. She belongs to a rich family but she is simple and cute. She lives with her father (Sudhir Sharma ) and mother(Shipra Sharma)

Ram's father and Priya's father are business partners and from childhood ram and priya were friends and use to share every thing.
One fine day, raya's parents decide to arrange their marriage. They didn't appose their decision but they didn't really thought about marriage!!
All was perfect raya got married!!! but still raya didn't got time to talk.. They wanted to share their feeling but in all this functions they couldn't talk and if they were alone by any chance they were too shy to talk about this situation!!!
After their marriage also they couldn't react normally to the situation they were in!!
After one week of their marriage also they were not comfortable but they enjoy their company and they do have feelings for each other !!
Priya always had a soft conner for ram and did realise that she loves him and in other hand ram also has developed feeling for priya he was attracted to her!! So ram decided to express his feeling to priya.
Its was 12th March, yeh din Ram k leye bohot important hai because he was awarded as the best business man of the year!!!
All were happy for ram and all were excited for the award function!!
Ram brought a silver and red sari for priya, and gifted to her

In RaYa Bed Room,

Priya was getting ready she was looking stunning in her silver and red combined sari.. Ram was staring at her, sensing sone one in the room priya turned and she was also looking at ram he was also looking handsome !!
As they were getting late they hurried and get in the car. They were stealing glance from each other !!

They reach the hall, all were admiring the newly wedded couple raya look mesmerising together.
Ram got the award and all were happy all were in the mood of celebration and a party was arranged . Every body moved to the ground floor of the hotel where the party was arranged!!
All were enjoying the party but raya were growing impatient to share their feelung to each other!!
Ram(thinking): aab mujhe se intezaar nahi hoga aja main priya ko sab kuch bata dunga that i love her and want to grow old with her !!!
Priya(thinking): yeh kya ho raha hai mujhe ram k bager i feel so incomplete!! ram ko kisi aur ladki k baat karte dekhna mujhe se saha nahi jaraha hai !!! yeh kya horahai priya!!!
Kahi main ram se pyaar... Yesss... I..I I Loove him!! YOU LOVE HIM!!!!

(Krisnaji saw Ram was standing in the conner of the hall and was un deep thought!)
Ma(krishnaj): kya huwa beta?? kya soch rahe ho?? koi problem hai??
Ram: Ma woh mujhe ... Actually woh ma main .. Priya..woh!?
Ma(krishnaji): Tum priya k sath time soent karna chahte ho aur u want to take her to some other place!!. Hai na??
Ram: woh ma.. Hain
Ma: oh ho toh itna kyu soch rahe ho !!
Go enjoy !!
Ram : par ma yeh party!??
Ma: don't worry main hoon na!! now go meri bahu ko jada pareshan mat karna aur kush raho dino !!
Aur ruk yeh le tere liya!!
Ram: yeh kya hai??
Ma :yeh hum sab family members k taraf se tum logo k liya surprise!!
(it was honeymoon tickets of Australia)
Ram: thanks ma (hugging her)
Ma: aab ja enjoy kar ja !!

Ram went near priya!!
Ram: Priya mujhe tumse baat karni hai kya hum kahi bahar jayen??
Priya: Ji!!
Raya were out waiting 4 there car !!
They were just standing... Actually they were in dilemma.. How to start the conversation!! In the mean time the car arrived and they both sat in the car !!
Ram was trying his best to focus on driving but he failed he was quietly looking at her !!

They soon reach to ram's farm house !! as they came our of the car suddenly it started to rain !! as we know priya loves rain so she was enjoying the rain playing with rain drops!! Ram actually don't like rain but today it was different the rain drops didn't bother him he was enjoying the view!!
Priya feels ram is looking at her so she turns to ram !! knowing ram doesn't like rain...

Priya: Ram!! woh i am sorry !!
Ram: kyu?? i know u love rain!!
Priya: ha but aap ko to pasand nahi hai na !! come on lets go inside. Chaleye!!
Priya was about to move fron there ran uska hat pakar le ta gai !!
Ram: priya listen (they were lost in each other )
Out of blue ram blurt!! I LOVE U PRIYA!!
Priya : Ram...
Ram: No priya let me complete! main tumse bohot pyaar karta hu u r my life !!
Main tumhare bina nahi jee sakta!! I know i should have reacted more maturely after our marriage aur i should have told this earlier but mai aapne feelings nahi samajh paraha tha but now its clear i love u !! i don't know wether u love me or not but ...
Priya: please ram aab kuch mat kaheye I ALSO LOVE U!!! aur hum dono k beech mai but ki kohi jaga nahi hai!! i love u too!!!
This was precious moment for both!! they actually shared their feelings !!!
Ram was looking in priya's eyes and she can clearly see love in his eyes!!    
Ram carried priya inside the farmhouse which was beautifully decorated with lights and flowers!!

Priya: ram when did u do this!!
Ram : well today is special for us as it is our first night together as husband and wife soo...
Priya turns red hearing her man's words!! she turns to other direction ad she cant meet ram's eye!!
Ram hugs her from behind !!
Ram: madam aap toh abhi se sharma rahi hai!!
Suddenly in serious tone: Priya mai is riste ko aage badhana chata hoo but tumhare force kar ke nahi if u r not comfortable we can go slow!!
Priya: (turning to ram, she hugs him tightly) Ram i am all urs i want u ram!!
Ram carries priya to their room!! he make priya stand on her feet and looks at her from top to bottom!! she was looking soo beautiful plus her wet sari... she was looking devine !!
Ram slowly goes near priya and kiss her cheeks.. Priya nervously holds ram's coat!!
Ram slowly moves toward her lips and kiss her passionately!!
While kissing he unpins her sari and her pallu falls showing her beautiful curves.. Priya tries to cover herself but ram was too fast to hold her hands!!
Ram starts to give wet kiss in her neck and his hands start to explore priya's body!!
Priya was enjoying her man' s touch!!
Ram carries her to bed and they made love all night long!!

Next morning,
Priya wake up first and was admiring her husband!! she kissed him on his forehead and wished good morning!! she was about to move out of the bed ram hold her waist and pulled her in the bed!!
Ram : kaha ja rahe ho?? isn't its too earlt to wake up?? hugging her tightly and giving a kiss on her cheek!!
Priya:blushing!! Ram its already 9 am we are late aur ghar pe sab parshan ho rahe honge..
Ram : dont worry !! sab ko pata hai!!
Priya: matlab???
Ram : wait!! he take out an envelop and give it to her!!
Priya: yeh kya hai??
Ram : yeh hamari honeymoon ki tickets hai! we actually need to spent time together nahi??
Priya us blushing too much and hides herself in rams arm!!
The romances continues!!!
     The End!

Do share comments!!Edited by Cute_Saakshii12 - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rayaland thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Awww so sweet n cute OS pls do write more n lovely OS
Mitwaa thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Beautiful os yaar.
Lovely yaar u refresh all raya beautiful journey in 1 os hats off u 4 that.
Do more writing.
Plz give pm next time Plz
Originally posted by: dhristikpd

Awww so sweet n cute OS pls do write more n lovely OS

Thanks 4 lovely comment 😊
Originally posted by: ARUJI

Beautiful os yaar.
Lovely yaar u refresh all raya beautiful journey in 1 os hats off u 4 that.
Do more writing.
Plz give pm next time Plz

Thanks the comment dear😊
Janilover thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
clap clap clapπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

THE WAY U PENNED DOWN IS SUPERB IF ITS UR 1ST TIME THEN I MUST SAY U R AWESOME WRITER GR8 HOW SIMPLY U NOTE DOWN THEIR EMOTIONS...AND ROMANCE WOW SIMPLY SUPERBBB DO WRITE MORE ACTUALY START A FF OR SS SOON AND WELCOME TO THE WRITER'S DEN 
Originally posted by: aman.anjaan

<font color="#660066"><font size="6">clap clap clapπŸ‘

THE WAY U PENNED DOWN IS SUPERB IF ITS UR 1ST TIME THEN I MUST SAY U R AWESOME WRITER GR8 HOW SIMPLY U NOTE DOWN THEIR EMOTIONS...AND ROMANCE WOW SIMPLY SUPERBBB DO WRITE MORE ACTUALY START A FF OR SS SOON AND WELCOME TO THE WRITER'S DEN

</font>
</font>

Thanks 4 the comment !!
It mean a lot!!
And yes I m thinking to writing some more!!😊
Originally posted by: Ramsakshi

Superb OS Do write more

Thanks 4 commenting 😊
lovelysakshi thumbnail