Rangrasiya

Style awards of television coming soon on colors - Page 2

Cutiepie_sanaya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
Style awards of television coming soon on colors i just saw d awards promo divyanka karan ishani shabbir all channel actors r there was there can we plz request them to nominate sanaya bcaz i think sanaya deserve n i dont want them to ignore him. plz req colors on twitter n fb pages

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

spate22 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
But if there is a promo then it's probably too late! :(

Shreya
-Zesty- thumbnail
Check sanaya"s style and then look at the others you mentioned in the comment and many others. .. Its good they are having the game of awards amongst themselves,  sanaya doesnt fits in there. .
Guinea thumbnail
This " award show " is a balaji ie ektaa kapoor program . She is the producer of the show ...now relate this to the actors / characters you saw in the promo ...90% will be from her shows ðŸ˜†
This will also cover actors who have shows running currently ...who knows knowing ektaa's pencahnt for drama ...it may cover the " characters these actors play " rather than the actor themselve ðŸ˜†
spate22 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Plus these actors are always there at award shows!!

Shreya
.Shinigami. thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
If this wasnt biased fr sure sanaya wld be nominated aur pukka jeet ke jati but the reality is pura ka pura opposite 😆 ...
Mogwai thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
These so-called award shows...we all know reasons behind nominations!

Sanaya Irani is a style icon that doesn't need an award to prove it. Certainly not biased awards like these!
_ResHma_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Just yesterday saw the promo of award show on colors. If to go by the actors seen in the promo, very doubtful about awards.
Anyway just read an article saying Sanaya is going to perform at this show. I just want to see Sanaya back on my TV in a daily show. These award show performances provide no relief at all.

http://www.dnaindia.com/entertainment/report-tv-s-style-check-2067065