Reliving Sonarika Bhadoria's stint as parvati1 - Page 3

Posted: 9 years ago
Our devi is finally here. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

๐Ÿ˜Šthank you very much Ranjusha ,for sharing the beautiful promos.
Originally posted by FrozenSnow

So good to see the old friends back. Ok if you don't recognize me I am Kalyani.
Yes Sonarika was apt as Parvati and there's no denyting in the fact. Her eyes, her smile, her acting made me love her to the core.
And her AadiShakti roop thumbs up 
๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Šhi kalyani, welcome  to p1's paradise...
๐Ÿ˜Šwatched the repeats after coming back from college,. i felt that i had missed the sat-sun episodes, but found that it resumed from where i left on friday. wow...the panchkosh portions were so beautifully portrayed, and the bgms of mahadev-parvati,hmmm  ...it just touches the heart so deeply.. very lovely it was.๐Ÿ˜ณ
That entire year when Sati era which was beautiful later transformed to the Parvati era was the best time of the show. Mohit and Sonarika later Rushiraj and Sadhi and whole support cast all added to the rise of the show. It is so exhilarating this time of the show. No wonder it was a rage back then. 
This epi was awesome but I did not like this look of Sona so much. She is so beautiful the whole shringar was too much in my opinion.

Originally posted by Anusha-B

This epi was awesome but I did not like this look of Sona so much. She is so beautiful the whole shringar was too much in my opinion.๐Ÿ˜ฒyes,i agree,that as sona already looks so lovely, the extended laces of the maantika could have been avoided, she looks more beautiful in the puffy-hair.๐Ÿ˜›

Mohit and Sonarika looked lovely together,fitting into the bills of mahadev and parvati so aptly
Yes I agree Sonarika's look above was probably not her best in the whole show. But I love her look as Parvati in this pre wedding era where there was so many colors and she looked good in all. 
Love this look of Parvati.