Views

Users

Frequent Posters

EnVee thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: Nisha0604

EnVee

The reasons are exactly right, adamant, career oriented, the marriage might not last, trying to forget him is going to kill her NOW, can u imagine how it would be if they shared joint custody? Seeing him weekly, knowing he is no longer hers... watching him get off the car with another woman? The other woman answering the phone when she calls for her child?

Weve clearly established that the physical aspect is very important to him, so he wont lead a celibate life, in fact she is sure THATS why hes even going to leave her. In such circumstances what a horror it would be for II to live with a younger version of the Rakshasan

Absolutely! That is why your story is interesting. It has too many variables. Potentially explosive variables. 😆 Add to it an emotional but ambitious II and a pushy, I dont-care really R&B.

The silver lining is that they both are fundamentally drawn to be nice people, irrational during outbursts, but caring and sensitive ones. And they like each other to no end. So despite the rocky journey, I would bet that they will be together, solving their life problems using whatever means possible. 😊
Ashu25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: TanjoreGirl

yup R&B does behave like a horrible dude in anger several instances - not calling after engagement, not complimenting her for her dance, letting her sleep alone.

these 2 have miles to go before they hit the common ground and R&B is totally living in some lala land 😆
e thihnks he can go to Paris , II will have 3 kids and live alone in that huge house with minion and FIL kuch bhi kya 😆😆

and II  lives with these insecurities but this is what makes it interesting because bottom line they are really nice people abhi toh they have just started from their different galaxies trying to look towards each other 😆

Bold : 🤣
Ashu25 thumbnail

I havent yet read the other comments
Security & Rules

Some of the things i liked about this update:

1) Breakfast with Ranjan 😳
She took coffee for Ranjan... he was just waking up
"See, BAHU wakes me up, this is no less than lottery for me betaji" He took her coffee

2) Her packing his bag and writing the note ( I would never do it ..😉)

Why would i not do it :)

1) Because R&B behaved like a jerk 😡 I gushed for 2 updates but i didnt like what he did.

How can he let his beautiful wife sleep alone in the sun room sooo not done..when she hugged him and told him to not leave her .. this is so not done.
I cannot sleep alone in my bed post marriage , i had a room in my house before marriage i could sleep their alone but post marriage i cant , when my husband travels my kids know they have to sleep with me.before kids i went to my friends house and we did a GNO sleepover. So this was plain wrong.
He has this huge house .. why does he have to drive out  couldnt his partners come home

2) Next the kid issue - I am totally totally with II on this everything she said is true.. When i moved from Bay area to boston and then was searching for a job and doing my masters in Boston I was also 4 months pregnant i hid the fact and got the job .. I am 1000% sure if they knew they wouldnt have hired me.
This has come hard for II , double masters,CPA and now a deployment manager so wanting some career is right she should be ready for a kid a Mulcha Marg dude going abroad for vacations will never understand that.
Will he promise to be home everyday after 5 and watch the kid in the night.
A woman needs to have the freedom to decide when to have a kid and upto 35 is perfectly fine to finish both kids.
if you wanted kids before a girl is 30 marry a 22 year old 😆.
Of course she has every right to fear what if her child is like perippa , her parents didnt want her.
Its obvious she loves kids but she is going to need some time and R&B needs to give her some time and trust her and not keep poking at the one area that riles her up.
Would he like it if she kept asking how did ur mom die or what was the scandal or why Manny is this jerk no right ..

Dekha this update jagoed the #feminist in me 😆😆😆

Bold : again 🤣
I dont know why m laughing like a maniac at such serious issues also 😕, but 🤣 cause its II who is asking 
TanjoreGirl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ashu25

Bold : 🤣

yesterday morning page 106 i wrote
I havent read the comments yet thought will pen this one down

Icecream Aandolan (R&B gush 😳)

The only thing i want to do for this post is gush over this wonderful creation called R&B(Raman post marriage).
Each update starting the wedding prep i am just plain adoring him , update after update i really really admire him more ..
One day its the way he hugs her in front of family,another the way he eats , another the way he comes looking for black coffee the list is endless so here are some icons for him:
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

I adored the way he didnt care about subbu or his mom, continued to hold her bags, give his cell phone just plain plain plain nicest /coolest guy ever.👏
Last update i loved the way he slept,ate (kheer and fed her icecream), asked her whats wrong,answered appas question,wanted to know small details ,how he hugs ,he is going to be her anchor for life . These 2 deserve all the happiness and thathasthu it is..😳

Everything about Sosy I find connections and like to talk about it so gush over appa/ranjan , find a bhalla for my daughter buuut now after my son is old enough i am going to make him read this so he becomes an R&B in "real terms" in essence .
Mere husband ka kuch nahi ho saktha 😆😆

and today about turn 😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆

Ashu25 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nisha0604

EnVee

The reasons are exactly right, adamant, career oriented, the marriage might not last, trying to forget him is going to kill her NOW, can u imagine how it would be if they shared joint custody? Seeing him weekly, knowing he is no longer hers... watching him get off the car with another woman? The other woman answering the phone when she calls for her child?

Weve clearly established that the physical aspect is very important to him, so he wont lead a celibate life, in fact she is sure THATS why hes even going to leave her. In such circumstances what a horror it would be for II to live with a younger version of the Rakshasan

Bold : 🤣 She will DRIVE THE HOUSE CRAZY 
Highlight : That is so painful!! For us to read only it evokes so many emotions, for her to LIVE such a life would be terrible!!
TanjoreGirl thumbnail
people reading my comments must think i am bi polar 😆😆
in less than 24 hours i went from R&B gush to R&B jerk 😆😆😆 and i know by end of day it will be something else.
Let me clarify i LOOOVE II and R&B still 😳 cause they are sweet hearts doesnt mean i agree with what they do 😆
Ashu25 thumbnail

yesterday morning page 106 i wrote
I havent read the comments yet thought will pen this one down

Icecream Aandolan (R&B gush 😳)

The only thing i want to do for this post is gush over this wonderful creation called R&B(Raman post marriage).
Each update starting the wedding prep i am just plain adoring him , update after update i really really admire him more ..
One day its the way he hugs her in front of family,another the way he eats , another the way he comes looking for black coffee the list is endless so here are some icons for him:
❤️

I adored the way he didnt care about subbu or his mom, continued to hold her bags, give his cell phone just plain plain plain nicest /coolest guy ever.👏
Last update i loved the way he slept,ate (kheer and fed her icecream), asked her whats wrong,answered appas question,wanted to know small details ,how he hugs ,he is going to be her anchor for life . These 2 deserve all the happiness and thathasthu it is..😳

Everything about Sosy I find connections and like to talk about it so gush over appa/ranjan , find a bhalla for my daughter buuut now after my son is old enough i am going to make him read this so he becomes an R&B in "real terms" in essence .
Mere husband ka kuch nahi ho saktha 😆😆

and today about turn 😆

ROFL!!!
i know!!
such strong reactions being evoked from you in a span of 24 hours?
I am amazed 🤣
Ashu25 thumbnail

people reading my comments must think i am bi polar 😆😆
in less than 24 hours i went from R&B gush to R&B jerk 😆😆😆 and i know by end of day it will be something else.
Let me clarify i LOOOVE II and R&B still 😳 cause they are sweet hearts doesnt mean i agree with what they do 😆

Podi!! You are not...Its normal to react this way!!
The way these two fight only riles us up that we tend to react to them this way..
Bold : 👏👍🏼
Ditto!
TanjoreGirl thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ashu25

Bold : 🤣 She will DRIVE THE HOUSE CRAZY 
Highlight : That is so painful!! For us to read only it evokes so many emotions, for her to LIVE such a life would be terrible!!

i know a spoiler from thread 1 there is going to be no divorce and no seperation they will continue fighting like this and making out forever.. this is saath janam ka love

Ashu25 thumbnail

i know a spoiler from thread 1 there is going to be no divorce and no seperation they will continue fighting like this and making out forever.. this is saath janam ka love

That is what is keeping me hooked to the story dude!!!
What separation and divorce? bahut dekh liya yaar...It is so mundane...
This tale is a feisty love story and their love-hate relationship is so damn adorable!!
I didnt know I would be so addicted to this...Its really amazing I have been reading some tale continuously and am NEVER BORED.!!
i END UP READING PREVIOUS PARTS OF THE TALES TOO!! mANY TIME, MANY MANY TIMES..iMAGINE MY ADDICTION 😆😆😆