Software Symphony 9 Book Shelf Analogy on 144 - Page 63

Posted: 9 years ago
I think I am readying myself for a whole new obsession.. COOKING... I already have it.. Its has to be punjabi now!!!! Shall figure out in a day or two.. Fod it is. Any day. I cannot get over cooking πŸ˜³
Nisha I saw your response. There was a brief period of net connectivity when I posted my comment earlier, now there is again nothing. Apparently there is a service outage from the back end so I'm stuck without Internet until that gets restored. I'm typing this on my phone now (which I hate doing) so I will probably catch up with you tomorrow. I will also try to recall what I composed previously and post it...no guarantees but perhaps by this weekend?
LMAO!!!! 
You ladies are unbelievable!!!! You CAN TALK ANYTHING abd everything πŸ€£
RB ko hona chahiye yahan, bhaag jayega sach mein πŸ€£
GTG!
Catch you folks later when i log in to read the next one!
πŸ‘πŸΌ. 
Originally posted by Ashu25

LMAO!!!! 
You ladies are unbelievable!!!! You CAN TALK ANYTHING abd everything πŸ€£
RB ko hona chahiye yahan, bhaag jayega sach mein πŸ€£

Ashu

Discussing the show or its characters is taboo but as long as we are not abusive to people places or things we are OK I think (Excluding MEAN Desis)
Originally posted by Nisha0604

Ashu

Discussing the show or its characters is taboo but as long as we are not abusive to people places or things we are OK I think (Excluding MEAN Desis)
Absolutely!!! 
I second you in that.. 
We are being abusive about ourselves here arent we πŸ€£
Ermmm ,I think I know what you mean πŸ˜†
I think ll get a nose piercing.. Dont know what my mum ll say πŸ˜†
She might agree, but still her mood keeps dwindling ek din yes toh agle hi din no 
What else has SoSy got me doing and thinking now πŸ˜†
Edited by Ashu25 - 9 years ago
Originally posted by taramira

Feeling really sick. I guess coming down with something. The only thing that can keep me afloat are updates. Nisha agla aa raha hai kya...in distress and pain..
Taramira

buckle up on Vitamin C, have couple of airborne. And feel better soon. 
PS: Keep a close eye for an update, it always helps.πŸ˜†πŸ˜† telling you from experience.
Originally posted by Hsp.canada

buckle up on Vitamin C, have couple of airborne. And feel better soon. 
PS: Keep a close eye for an update, it always helps.πŸ˜†πŸ˜† telling you from experience.
πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ˜†
Originally posted by Nisha0604

Arey main mazaak nahi kar rahi I will tell the lady "PLEASE sweep under the beds USING A BROOM or a pole... agar neeche kuch GROW ho raha hoga, mutate hokar multiply hokar baitha ho uska haath kha jaaye, u know something growing under the bed...

My husband will say "Us se pehle tu legal agreement sign karwa le hamar ghar  Afghanistan se kam nahi hai agar mar gayi to US ke jail mein jaana hoga, yahan to roti bhi nahi dete"

I mean HUM JAIL MEIN HONGEY AUR USKO KHAANE KI PADI HAI😲

BOO HOO. Feeling very shitty. My daughter just gave me a Tylenol and ordered me not to go anywhere near my iPad. But am anyways sneaking. Dar dar ke. Hubby in the kitchen fixing dinner...feeling guilty but can't seem to drag myself out if bed.

You are so right Nisha house already looks like a dump. Two pairs of socks on the steps, no one is packing up. Trying to yell from the bed that it's garbage day...miss india on days like this...