Software Symphony 9 Book Shelf Analogy on 144 - Page 63

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 7 years ago
Btw @ 1st glance it lukd like the title of the last update ws "things and tHongs" ROFL Hs a nice ring 2 it...dnt u think? Tongue
Originally posted by Nisha0604

I have subtle cool scene in mind not overly dramatic... like
WHAT THE FARKLE...

I can have a dramatic one later?
Sounds YUMM...Will it be for LUNCH or DINNER?Embarrassed
such a bful chapter nisha...all major characters are there...ranjan my fav...amma giving advice to II, appa giving looks yo dude, dude not bothering, endless teasing sessions...so so gorgeous...

will be back for more...abhi running late for office...ek aur update milega na aaj...
Originally posted by Divashni

Btw @ 1st glance it lukd like the title of the last update ws "things and tHongs" ROFL Hs a nice ring 2 it...dnt u think? Tongue
Almost an oriental touch...er..ring!Smile

Do u want II visiting her parents (pagh phera, maru moochu) next

OR

Subbu?

Jaldi batao

P.S. WHERE IS SWATHI?
Havent heard from DUF, RomComFan BananaIshra in the longest time

I saw Goosecool and Asma and Neha

NIDHI YOUR REVIEWS ROCK!!

arey maine to last few chapters ka review diya hi nhi nisha...they are too explosive... i need a day to write something nice about them nhi to aisa lagega ki class 10 ka bacha Great Expectations ka review lik raha...

my vote goes to subbu...smug ass...needs to be pull down...uski dhaziyan uda do nisha...
Originally posted by Divashni

This is the effect of the last few updates ROFL
Originally posted by nidhi.b23

Do u want II visiting her parents (pagh phera, maru moochu) next

OR

Subbu?

Jaldi batao

P.S. WHERE IS SWATHI?
Havent heard from DUF, RomComFan BananaIshra in the longest time

I saw Goosecool and Asma and Neha

NIDHI YOUR REVIEWS ROCK!!

arey maine to last few chapters ka review diya hi nhi nisha...they are too explosive... i need a day to write something nice about them nhi to aisa lagega ki class 10 ka bacha Great Expectations ka review lik raha...

my vote goes to subbu...smug ass...needs to be pull down...uski dhaziyan uda do nisha...

DAMN FUNNYClapClapClap
Revenge aka Counterblow

Akka & Bala stayed over until 4 PM she basically had to drag Shravu kicking and screaming,
Ranjan's driver dropped them off, soon after Sam left too the baby was cranky,
and Tan had to travel in the morning to Singapore for some new BPO client...

He was startled to see her bring a tray

R&B was upstairs not sure doing what she had taken chai up "Umm... Sam made chai do u want some?"
He was on the swing with his laptop... he held the lid and swung staring as she brought it up

"There is samosas from Vasant Vihar market and jalebis too, since it looks like its going to rain...
App.. Amma and I would always go get it from Sector 6 market, ya phir Sector 1... sometimes Munirka, between the three I must have had a million samosas" She gushed
He leaned back removing the second ear phone as she began talking

she set a tray by him he leaned forward and flicked her emerald jhumkas... she held it to stop it
"Let me know if u want more chai"
"What about more of u?" he asked straight fwd expressionless questions that sent her insides plunging like flinging water balloons from RK Puram balcony

She tore a samosa and began to eat... "U can come downstairs also, sab wahin hain... ermmm Dad so rahe hain" (If that helps you)

"This is not as good as Munirka market" she made a face...
"send him to Sector 6 then...

"He went to drop Akka I asked Sam if we could ask him to bring" she said honestly suddenly realizing she broke the "comfort rule"
"Its OK" she nodded

He saw his expression change went from warm to cool... just expression he didnt say much anyway... changed into a new tee she saw, the one from the morning flung on the couch
He was wearing a navy and white stripe RL tee and navy cargos... she had muddied his clothes

"Its hard for me... I dont know... its hard for me... I dont have people bring me stuff" she leaned on the hand crafted wood figurine grip..

His expression didnt change she bent down and took a samosa from a bowl

She ate quietly... "U dont want any?' she asked disappointed ready to leave

"Bring ur chai up here" he offered

"Sam hai neeche Tan so rahe hain... Lasya bhi so rahi hai Sam gave Nandu a time out because he threw a
fit and wanted to go with Shravu... Shravu got smacked too
Dono ko aaj daant padi... I feel so bad for them u know"

Another paragraph!! he concluded for his five word question

He tried to hide his amusement

"Do u know if Manny will come home?" she didnt want to ask Sam that...

"I dont" he shook his head

"My friend that wasnt here, u know Diya? Evelyn and Fareeda both their sisters are married in New Zealand, aaj kal New Zealand bahut popular hai
anyway, Diya's brother, hes older... hes THIRTY... he has admissions as Aligarh but, usko Australia jaana hai (giggling)
 I want to ask Manny how easy or hard it is
Do u know if she gets a scholarship?

FOOL MANNY? SCHOLARSHIP?
WHAT IS IN THAT SAMOSA DI?
ASS
YOU MOTOR MOUTH...

"Umm I am sorry, umm.. she.. doesnt... need one... I must be losing my mind"
"I will ask her to connect with Manny" she fumbled picking up a roasted samosa skin off the swing, apologetically

"u think 30 is old?" HE ASKED

IN THE WHOLE RAMAYAN ONLY THAT STUNG HIM?
"Older than ME" she giggled, opening the thermos and pouring some chai out in the lid...

"this is pretty hot" she giggled

COMPLETELY NOT REALZING HE WAS 30 ALSO

"U think 30 year old men are slow?' he asked softly...

"Slower than 28 year old women" she sniggered setting her chai down for a sliver of jalebi

He swiftly grabbed her, laying her down by him on the swing

"Slower than this u mean?"

AYYO!! HES 30! AYYO II
TAPE UP UR MOUTH... OR JUST SPEAK THE RELEVANT THINGS AND GET OUT
HE LISTENS TO EVERY BREATH U TAKE EVERY GODDAMN BREATH U HOPED HE WOULD MISS IT?

He crushed her moving over her... pushing and thrusting as she gasped

"slow?" "Quick?" he mocked huskily

"Vidu da" she begged cupping his face tenderly

"30s slow?" he asked

"Slower than 28" she said recklessly, he stripped her kurta off in a swift unpeel...
"Ayyyo" we are in the BALCONY" she hissed...
"Change ur mind?" he reached for her waist... with his fingers
"I swear I did not remember.. I swear to God... I swear to God" I am sorry... 30 is a stud poruma vidu da"
He whispered something in her ear

"U can go to hell" she said pushing him off her
He pulled her with her strap... she landed on the swing,
"Amma said pamper ur husband do seva, pack cook and clean... U are not getting anything Period. RAKSHASAN"

He let her get away in a few...

She sat behind him as she wore her kurta left her dupatta on the swing and fled...turned to check
he was twirling his locks and working away

GOOD GOD!!! i shud just push him over the rail

During chai
Sam hugged her and shed many tears " U have no idea how happy it makes me to leave this house for the first time"

"The last 4 years every time I left it I would cry all the way home many times even returning immediately to see what Dad  was doing,
tera miya to he left the country soon after April or May after eummm... u know... uh... umm, he left... Manny is unpredictable like him the first year she only came once
The second year..." Sam laughed self deprecatingly

II listened in shock

"We are a screwed up family II, we really are, some times I sympthaize with your father,
I dont know if I woul agree if Lasya wanted to be married into such a family"

Over second chai on the 1st floor couch Sam opened her heart up for II...
Tan and Lasya were asleep in one of the bedrooms...
She knew Manny was different she wasnt like Sam... or R&B...
Maybe she didnt like her? She was not the crying wallowing in self pity types she didnt think twice about it

Maybe she wished Marleise for him? Maybe she thinks she married R&B for his money?
Chachi didnt talk much either, she wondered if Chachi didnt care either
Ranjan or R&B didnt defend her or defend II when they spoke to her
they were honest and upfront with Appa also...
By not being here today Manny was may be sending a message that she didnt care for the Iyers much

"The great aunt is Nani's younger sister.. actually our Maasi-Naani u know she cared deeply for Ma" Even she stopped visiting for two years"
Dad would sleep on the West lounge couch at night not even come up... R&B came by for a day here and there or a week with Mar
Sam stopped

II lowered her gaze

Sam: He was not serious... if he was he wouldnt have married you

Cheering her up?

Sam:Hes very unpredictable we were sure he will never marry and then he went over and proposed to u"

II stared in shock

Sam:I also feel he may never talk with Dad (sobbing softly)

II touched her knee...

"We were not always screwed up u know" "We were the envy of many in Delhi, now nobody wants to be us"
Sam hugged her spontaneously

"I can see Dad become energetic in 5 days... he talks more he is asleep more (giggling) "Crazy? Ya...
log khushi se zyaada jagey rehte hain  but I wnat him to sleep, 4 years of no sleep"

Sam: R&B to he must have a wanderer gene... hes always slept less, does he sleep better now? (softly)

II blushed "I dont know... I sleep I slept when he... ermm.. when he.. i mean twice in three days I guess I found him asleep, three if u count when he put his book away and came to sleep"

Sam: hes funny and a prankster prone to high jinks... he might get that back u never know... doesnt talk much though... did u fall for the quietness?

II blushed "I dont know... he when he looks he looks so deeply" softly

AYYO DONT TELL HER ANYTHING
SHE WILL TEXT HIM RIGHT NOW
Sam: i wont share I promise...
she pinched her throat

Ii smiled

Tan showed up
sat by II handing her the baby...
"Lets go?"
Sam:Let me feed her?
Tan:Kidhar hai miya aapka?
II: upstairs...

Tan went up

II:Will u have chai?
Tan:Sam, dekho yaar KITNI POLITE HAI... JEE ZAROOR PEEYENGE

II smiled
Sam shook er head rolled her eyes and left... with the baby

~~~~
Ranjan sat in the back yard under  a umbrella sipping some liqor, R&B was taking a call in the front patio

It was 6ish... a quiet evening with just the three... Great Aunt left for Chacha's

The help had quarters a few yards away a 3? 4 room/window thing she didnt know how many were there yet...
Unless Ranjan offered they didnt eat at home

ranjan told her she could do whatever she wanted for the rules
"Oh! I dont know... I wont change anything u shud do all that" she said sheepish

Her husband was around then, they were walking up the drive way after sending Sam home
Ranjan:OK I will give u three months betaji

II: I am not sure if I can do a good job  (declining politely)

Ranjan:the first negative thing I have heard from u (Shocked)
II had a guilty flush

AYYO DAD I DONT WANT TO BE THE BE ALL AND END ALL
DO EVERYTHING BE EVERY WHERE... I WANT TO TO BE AS INVISIBLE AS POSSIBLE FOR MY OWN SANITY
EVERY LITTLE THING I LEARN I WILL NEVER BE ABLE TO FORGET THE REST OF MY LIFE
THE PATIO CHAIRS THE STREAMS THE WIND CHIMES
WHICH SIDE OF HIS CLOSET HE HAS FORMAL CLOTHES VS CARGOS
HIS EVERY TOUCH IS TATTOOED IN MY BRAIN HIS BREATH HIS EYES

II: my work is very demanding... if its OK I can cook...??

She looked at a wandering R&B

He had a "do u really want an answer to that?" look

Ranjan:Yes yes u must..
II: Aap raat ko kya khaayenge?
Ranjan:U have to excuse us beta... tonight I asked him to make lamb biryani, u know its been 5 days since we ate any
II smiled "Yes I am sorry"

Ranjan:I am sorry we are weak creatures

Amma called II excused herself and answered it "Amma did I bring it home?"

Amma:No kanna ur laptop is at work only...
II:Arghhh Ughhh! I knew last week was horrible but didnt realize this bad, seri nalaikki I will get it

Amma:Check with him first! (whisper)
II:Amma HE IS GOING TO WORK... ezhudi tarattuma? (shall i give u in writing?) (mad)
Amma:Seri kochukkaade its your honeymoon (dont be upset)

II:Write him an email Ma (humorless smile)

~~~~~

The reception was in the evening, she woke at 5 AM.. WITH AN ALARM... he was still asleep on her...
She went back to sleep, and he woke her at 6:18 AM
"My alarm went off" was his excuse as he began frisking... its not like she was wearing something...
ARGHHH!!

Goddamn it! She turned away avoiding his roving hands and roving legs and roving everything

"We made a deal II" he nipped her back

The rasp of his 4 day beard on her smooth back undermining the 2 gms of will power she was holding on to

"I was supposed to go get my laptop at 9, Bally mujhe chhodega nahi Amma is waiting for breakfast this
will throw off all the morning plans" II groaned putting room in between
THEY HAD ACTUALLY GONE TO BED AT 10, like Amma Appa... she had chuckled as she had seen him climb in...
They had started to sleep after midnight ofcourse

Deal was anytime before 6 AM" she whispered

"I hit snooze 11 times" he said stretching her arms over her head... she gently kicked her comforter down so he could feel her she could feel "him"
"Lets take a shower together" he whispered

"DO NOT PUSH IT" she hissed, tonguing his chin...
"use ur tongue II" ordered

"We agreed u are no beckham" she giggled

He bent down on her she yelped

"I am no Victoria" she gasped

"U cud be... u are the same size" he said fondling

"bas***d... like she told u" she kicked him off her

Sliding over pinning him underneath

"Men read up on such things"
How come boob sizes are public information?" the feminist in her was offended

"I willing to share all sizes" he offered

"Not urs Beckham's Jake gyllenhall's..." she convulsed holding his mouth shut

He swung her back picked up her head and  guided her face to his pecs...20 turned into 40

8:09 AM... she slept face down

He WAS READY IN WORK CLOTHES LIKE HE HAD SOME FANCY MEETING in a silevr grey suit and tie

"WHERE ARE U GOING?" she demanded huskily
"I have a meeting" he said

"Where?"

"A medical database, clinical informatics startup"

She  turned to the other side

"What time is it?"

"8:11"

"I was going to get up at 5 U COMPLETELY SCREWED ME UP U DOG"

He sipped his coffee hitting the curtains... she sat up found her black and white (lasya inspired)short shorts and a hello kitty  skinny tee
Braided her hair as he watched... tucked her yellow cord in... walked purposefully he followed

"Nee varade enn pinnale ull screw me up"(DO NOT FOLLOW ME)

He smiled.. following
She brushed her teeth checking email...
SHITT " she spit out

He leaned sipping his coffee

"Kulikkattuma or do u want to make it a exhibition sport?"
(should I shower?)

"B" he said  seriously

She shut the door on his face, opened it went to her closet brought out a  gauzy ivory sleeveless
kurta set sewn with dark merlot red silk floral patterns sewn on top and a ivory chudidaar...

He was getting ready to leave when she got off...

He was on a call... he paused to look at her dress

KITTA VARAADE" she shouted (DO NOT COME NEAR MELOL)

He chuckled and left she noticed he had eaten she took a buttered toast and walked over to the balcony and peeked

He pulled his car out and looked up as the guard shut the gate

SHITTT HE SAW ME SHITTT

She bit her lower lip...

She went in to work, Bally and Ashwini were in the Gurgaon showroom 10s of people greeted her...
It was 9:45, she wanted to be in D II by 11:30, after dropping those Vedic CDs off at Gurumurthy Mama's house in Hamilton court

She went down to the basement... HER CAR WAS GONE...

She texted him "My car's gone" and called him "My car is gone" IN TEARS

"Shhh" "I had the driver take it to the workshop"

"WHYYY?" she demanded

"He said the check engine light came on"

"I HAVE THE KEYS"
"Ur Dad gave me another set"
ARGHHH Keezha vaa ne"

"I am on a call II"

"I am coming up there and butchering you

He showed up in his own sweet time

A blue Ciaz rolled by,
Subbu slid his window down

AND STOPPED WATCHING IN SHOCK

STARTLED AT SEEING the chooda and the henna and the gorgeous sleeveless outfit, and ruby jhumkas...
He looked extremely handsome in a copper tie and silver suit

"My car had Gurumurthy Mama's books da" agitated
"So?"
She smacked him with her purse

"Appa wanted me to hand him the books we have to go tomorrow night, they wont return car for two weeks"

"U wanted to drive with the check engine on?" he asked reasonably
"Why are u doing this da?"

"U can return it later?" R&B was being denseLOL

"Do u want to talk to Gurumoorthy Mama?" she demanded inches from his face

He smiled his half smile

Subbu:Hi! u guys we seem to meet here at all times
II glared at him

Turned to her husband and dialled a number

R&B disconnected it amused

"Appa will kill me the CDs were over due teriyuma?" pained.. tripping on her two inch pointy merlot color heel
R&B held her arm..."Kaiya edu nee.. Rakshasan" she hissed "U trick me I get late, u attend a meeting and now I have no car"
R&B's half smile came on
He gave himself a finger kangi to fight the breeze her merlot color dupatta flew and splayed on him

Subbu parked his car... pale... in shock,  but CURIOUS...getting off and walking towards the couple
NO CLUE
THE B---- HAD NO CLUE!!!

Edited by Nisha0604 - 7 years ago