Software Symphony 9 Book Shelf Analogy on 144 - Page 62

Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by Nisha0604

Understand...

But R&B has a work relationship with Subbu (AND ONE WITH II) he KNOWS II was engaged to him How will it sound if he tells Subbu "None of your business"?😆 R&B is a mature adult, he can separate biz from personal drama... telling Subbu where how or when he married his ex-fiancee doesnt bother him at all

He looks at this whole thing clinically at this point... hes newly married, hes happy, he got what he wanted, Subbu was never a threat to him, she was already broken up with Subbu, the only comparison she ever made to Subbu was moments before consummation where she basically trashed Subbu's sexual prowess by saying "I hated it"

Dude "showed" her how making love "should be". He probably knows more than well now that she doesnt hate it at all☺️ NOW...

True that!

Our II is slowly getting comfortable with the Bhalla machinery - Dhyan Chand and office staff is a good place to start II.

Loved this chapter on many levels:

Liked II's comfort at the familiar place..perk office, Car Park!

The phone exchange was cute..II which man gives his phone! Your s does...I'm sure he never EVER did that with M.

and you Nisha GAS ON...as always we are ready for more.❤️

Shev, I listened to sugar. Loved it.. 
I decided m gona listen to all billboard songs aaj.. Thanks to Nisha I hae this new craving now.. Initialy it was reading and now this!!! 
Originally posted by taramira

Feeling really sick. I guess coming down with something. The only thing that can keep me afloat are updates. Nisha agla aa raha hai kya...in distress and pain..
Taramira

Get well soon dearie..keep your spirits and help your body fight! 

Eat and drink well...

Don't know if I'm mad this place now feels like a REAL second home..😳

No facelessness that comes with the Internet here..

Feels like a long enjoyable all girl allumni  journey!!

Take care!! 
Originally posted by taramira

Feeling really sick. I guess coming down with something. The only thing that can keep me afloat are updates. Nisha agla aa raha hai kya...in distress and pain..
Taramira

Tara

yeh ek BILKUL NIRALA waasta diya tumne aaj mujhe... apni sick honey ka, arey yaar I would have given one to you anyway... like I said until I take on sculpting or origami or collecting pine cones I will write😆

I hope u feel better soon... being sick is FUN before shaadi not after... the house looks like a dump
I have a cleaning lady come in once every 3-4 weeks after I get sick when she visits, I fear woh ghar jaate hue raaste mein suicide kar legi

No I am not kidding
The fly got smacked again 🤣
I cant believe I am waking up to such hilarious updates!! 
II and RB!! I love this new hubby wifey thingy they share.She is so so comfortable!!! And the dude is baffled and frustrated at her rant on day 5?!?! More to come for the YEARS 🤣
He is surely gona love this ride with her 
And that fly 🤣
I love this... Am rofling!!! 
Although this guy has an uncanny  resemblance to r&b, imagining him in the story will ruin sosy for me. He's younger than me, younger than all of us I think. Like a younger brother. I can share his profile link over pm if anybody wants to see. 
Originally posted by Nisha0604

Tara

yeh ek BILKUL NIRALA waasta diya tumne aaj mujhe... apni sick honey ka, arey yaar I would have given one to you anyway... like I said until I take on sculpting or origami or collecting pine cones I will write😆

I hope u feel better soon... being sick is FUN before shaadi not after... the house looks like a dump
I have a cleaning lady come in once every 3-4 weeks after I get sick when she visits, I fear woh ghar jaate hue raaste mein suicide kar legi

No I am not kidding

🤣 

That's my life..

Every time i PMS (  I'm worse than II then!) I get charming smiles and warmed canned  soup and loads of stuff rolled and kept in not so obvious spaces - like lowest/ highest  shelves of wardrobes, under the sink and sometimes inside the dish washer. 

When I'm a devil and it's a weekday my husband works really late or takes calls from home! 

Any yes whatever your hobby please do write Nisha! 
Originally posted by modernfamily

Although this guy has an uncanny  resemblance to r&b, imagining him in the story will ruin sosy for me. He's younger than me, younger than all of us I think. Like a younger brother. I can share his profile link over pm if anybody wants to see. 

ITNE DEEPLY mat  ja meri jaan... aise to when u turn 30 u should quit watching movies or reading books... he can be someone that looks like ur friend's bro AND is older

Its all about imagination... ur dude fits the bill closest, little does he know EK POORI UPANYAS LIKHI JA CHUKI HAI US PAR (A whole 10 volume book)🤣

Aise to SRK can never romance 16 year old virgins, not can Sallu, nor can Aamir, not AB or Saif Bollywood ka beda gark karegi kya? Dawood aa jaayega tere peechhe, he has billions riding on it😲
Originally posted by modernfamily

Me me me me 🤣
Originally posted by blue5sky

🤣 

That's my life..

Every time i PMS (  I'm worse than II then!) I get charming smiles and warmed canned  soup and loads of stuff rolled and kept in not so obvious spaces - like lowest/ highest  shelves of wardrobes, under the sink and sometimes inside the dish washer. 

When I'm a devil and it's a weekday my husband works really late or takes calls from home! 

Any yes whatever your hobby please do write Nisha! 

Arey main mazaak nahi kar rahi I will tell the lady "PLEASE sweep under the beds USING A BROOM or a pole... agar neeche kuch GROW ho raha hoga, mutate hokar multiply hokar baitha ho uska haath kha jaaye, u know something growing under the bed...

My husband will say "Us se pehle tu legal agreement sign karwa le hamar ghar  Afghanistan se kam nahi hai agar mar gayi to US ke jail mein jaana hoga, yahan to roti bhi nahi dete"

I mean HUM JAIL MEIN HONGEY AUR USKO KHAANE KI PADI HAI😲