Software Symphony 9 Book Shelf Analogy on 144 - Page 61

Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by nidhi.b23

subuu ki aisi ki taisi ho gayi. wah wah...

Tum India mein ho ya kisi aur continent mein?
U are awake routinely until 4 AM IST or 5 AM IST😲

Your reviews absolutely ROCK!!👏👏Aaj to treadmill mein dher saara padhne ko mila thanks to u😳
Originally posted by harshita27

I know everyone is loving Subbu being trashed but subbu is chachi for me... Unimportant n eating word space n Nisha's limited time!! Inn dono ki life itni happening hai ki I feel, we need no gray/negative character... These two bring their own set of faltu ka insecurities n stubborness as negativity to the story... N then these two alsobring comedy, romance, raunchiness, cuteness, sadness, n all other emotions that exists... All by their own... They are so self sufficient!!😆
I dont feel any emotion negative/positive or otherwise... All I have to say is why is II or R&B answering questions to a random work relation??? I give people a look if they ask personal questions.. Infact I once told someone I had work associations with, that it was not ok to ask me about my personal life when at work... Wo thoda zyada hi overfriendly ho raha tha😆 Maybe am too blunt but then i also never go ask anyone about their personal life until they share themselves. But its me! Maybe others arent so rude 😆

Understand...

But R&B has a work relationship with Subbu (AND ONE WITH II) he KNOWS II was engaged to him How will it sound if he tells Subbu "None of your business"?😆 R&B is a mature adult, he can separate biz from personal drama... telling Subbu where how or when he married his ex-fiancee doesnt bother him at all

He looks at this whole thing clinically at this point... hes newly married, hes happy, he got what he wanted, Subbu was never a threat to him, she was already broken up with Subbu, the only comparison she ever made to Subbu was moments before consummation where she basically trashed Subbu's sexual prowess by saying "I hated it"

Dude "showed" her how making love "should be". He probably knows more than well now that she doesnt hate it at all☺️ NOW...

Edited by Nisha0604 - 9 years ago
Originally posted by Nisha0604

I am basically talking about Maruti dealerships and Maruti cars I changed it to MU Co or M Co because I dont want them suing me😉
Subbu works for that Co. as a Sales guy he probably got his car as Sales Commission or at a discount of 40-50% I had a cousin that worked there years ago

They incentivize their Sales people like crazy. Subbu is my cousin in disguise😆
I took m&co as merc because u said bhallas sell luxury cars and chachu also has all m&co cars na...so thought it as merc
Originally posted by swathi1990

I took m&co as merc because u said bhallas sell luxury cars and chachu also has all m&co cars na...so thought it as merc

Nope... many many times in the comments and as a disclaimer in the chapters I have mentioned M Co is Maruti Udyog, Mercedes does not build in Faridabad, Maruti has a huge factory in Faridabad, thats where Subbu's office is. Mercedes doesnt have 1000s of dealerships across India. Its a luxury brand. Maruti is the common man's car, Execlsior has 36 showrooms across North India of the DESI M Co

Ranjan is CONTEMPLATING applying for a Merc dealership...

The biggest threat for R&B and II is THEMSELVES. their inflated egos and their career ambitions and his vagabond nature and love for Paris and her obsession with her job and lack of desire to have babies

If they overcome ALL of the above they have the following

The other big elephant in the room is Appa's hatred for the dude and Ranjan's scandal...

The relationship is doomed in many ways yet not... its in how they avert the disaster the story moves forward
Sudhi basically PMed a friend's brother's picture from FB she fears violating his privacy but THE GUY IS THE CLOSEST ive found to a Desi R&B

UNCANNY RESEMBLANCE

TALLL, LOTSS OF HAIR LEAN SKINNY LANKY... LOOONG FINGERS. Unbelievable resemblance to who I had in mind. I am shocked such a guy even exists😲

Sudhi!! I wish u could post it here... we can pay the guy in "kind"...
100s of 20- 40 something female fans😆   He could very well be the SRK of this tale from the context of popularity😳

The biggest threat for R&B and II is THEMSELVES. their inflated egos and their career ambitions and his vagabond nature and love for Paris and her obsession with her job and lack of desire to have babies

If they overcome ALL of the above they have the following

The other big elephant in the room is Appa's hatred for the dude and Ranjan's scandal...

The relationship is doomed in many ways yet not... its in how they avert the disaster the story moves forward
See!!!! This is what Am saying...Subbu is a bloody non-entity.. Like those guys on the train from amritsar... No more than a para or 2 should be wasted on him!! I understand subbu needed to be showed his place...but when u have much more amusing n more reaction provoking artillary why use water baloon as weapon!! 😆
Edited by harshita27 - 9 years ago

Sudhi basically PMed a friend's brother's picture from FB she fears violating his privacy but THE GUY IS THE CLOSEST ive found to a Desi R&B

UNCANNY RESEMBLANCE

TALLL, LOTSS OF HAIR LEAN SKINNY LANKY... LOOONG FINGERS. Unbelievable resemblance to who I had in mind. I am shocked such a guy even exists😲

Sudhi!! I wish u could post it here... we can pay the guy in "kind"...
100s of 20- 40 something female fans😆   He could very well be the SRK of this tale from the context of popularity😳
Shit!! Nooo!! We cant be finding a real guy for R&B.. Deffo not an fb profile... There is no stopping me from stalking him then!!😆🤣🤣
Abhi tak maine khud ko samjhaya tha ki iss character ka graph aisa hai... Real mei sab kuch milna mushkil hai... If appearance matches.. Then toh bhagwan bachaaye usko... There is no stopping me from being a stalker!!😆 I blame u nisha!! I am swept... N its totally wholly n solely your fault!! 🤣
Edited by harshita27 - 9 years ago

NOT MERC
MARUTI

CIAZ IS A MARUTI BRAND
🤣 Subbu the LOSER
Feeling really sick. I guess coming down with something. The only thing that can keep me afloat are updates. Nisha agla aa raha hai kya...in distress and pain..
Taramira