Software Symphony 9 Book Shelf Analogy on 144 - Page 58

Posted: 9 years ago
After a famished day and a small nap... I caught up on all the updates... Lovely bonding in the family.. A few bonds yet to be discovered,  built strong though! 
That worm... Made my day πŸ€£
RB is the best... I loved how he smacked that fly with one sentence, mere words!! 
Dont even get me started on his mom now... πŸ€’
My famished soul is also satiated ab.. Yet craving for more... πŸ˜†
I am looking forward to how these two stabilise their relations with their families, II with the Bhallas and RB with Iyers, read Appa here πŸ€£
Edited by Ashu25 - 9 years ago
Okay, I happened to listen to this song from Maroon titled animals... I was rofling throughout cause lyrics if that song somehow reminded me of RB n II πŸ€£
I dont suggest you guys listening still, those interested please do!!! 
Originally posted by TanjoreGirl

Loved it
R&B: shes my wife!! (cool calm... unperturbed just like R&B)

With that... he turned to his wife ☺️

πŸ‘
πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
i want them to go to hamilton please please please.. actually from the moment you mentioned that CD i was thinking she will meet him there.. so please let the mom also meet and u know how some middle class folks the moment they know some one is their sons boss will go servile i want subbus mom to do that πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

@swathi of course she comes with a baggage but just not as big as the Bhallas .. the baggage she comes with is very common everywhere , failed marriage because of an uncle/money  , i have seen marriages break because the girls mom was  no more and wont be be able  to help during pregnancy ..😑 , and the same girl is now a sr tech architect in a company with 2 kids and happy :-)

nobody is denying R&B is cool here but the fact is II has to work a lot more to get stability in her life kissa abhi shuru hua hai πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

are we getting hamilton next?
Originally posted by Nisha0604

Sounds good

Until ur next exams I expect you to show up on time everytimeπŸ˜ƒ

Yes headmaster ji. πŸ˜ƒ
I will be here everyday (if I can) while you are on the treadmill. πŸ˜›
Originally posted by Divashni

Btw @ 1st glance it lukd like the title of the last update ws "things and tHongs" πŸ€£ Hs a nice ring 2 it...dnt u think? πŸ˜›

Chee...gandi baat Divs! πŸ˜‰
Only you though...notice how no one else saw it that way? πŸ˜†
Originally posted by Ashu25

Okay, I happened to listen to this song from Maroon titled animals... I was rofling throughout cause lyrics if that song somehow reminded me of RB n II πŸ€£
I dont suggest you guys listening still, those interested please do!!! 

I had recommended that song way back in Jan πŸ˜†. Love sugar these days along with love me like u do from Ellie Golding, everything it plays I think of II. Check the video of Sugar(Adam lvine looks handsome in suit)
In all this drama, is she going to go for breakfast atleast during lunch time ? Appa is going to think that R&B purposefully is keeping II from him. 
Prancing Horse
(Author's Note: The Ferrari prancing horse was the symbol of Count Francesco Baracca  during WW I)

Subbu Called out a couple times "Ishita, Ishita, oru second"
"Ya?" she asked preoccupied still staring at her phone
I mean the girl has been married FIVE DAYS NOW, THREE of which she slept through... or ermmm... or uh... NEVERMIND!!
She leaves for Paris tomorrow on a two week honeymoon, she hasn't even unpacked, her mooh dikhayi is at 5 tonight, Reception is at 7, she had to be at Amma's for breakfast at 8 or 9 AM, her Dude COMPLETELY messed her up
its almost 10:30 and she is still at Spectrum, WITH NO CAR
Dude sent her car off for repair, she has to go return the things at Hamilton Court
The entire world and their aunt are texting her... her new sister in law is desperately trying to organize the logistics of the beauty salon appointment, and hair appointment between the mooh dikhayi and reception
Her husband the tall scrawny skinny dude walked away giving her his half smile
AYYYOO!! WHY DO I FEEL LIKE HUGGING HIM NOW?
RAKSHASAN... HE DRIVES ME CRAZY...HES NOT EVEN A TALKER AND HE DOES THAT...
Her husband's family probably received a 1000 invitations for the newlyweds to go have dinner with. HER Amma Appa have a slew of people lined up where they should be going to seek "blessings" do namaskarams
She hasn't been to Akka's in five days either...
And the EX WANTED ONE SECOND? NOW?😑

Times have surely changed huh?😈

When he dumped her she would lay by her phone for hours crying, hoping it would ring and he would say "I am sorry I was smoking pot I only want to marry you" "I abandoned my family I only want to be with you Ishita" "I don't know what came over me Ishita on Pongal 2014 I am deeply sorry I was stupid I shouldn't have done that I would be willing to make it up to you in anyway shape or form I CANNOT bear to LOSE you"
She didn't cry too much she didn't go into a depression (strange?) she went off to work Wed Jan 15th 2014 the day after... acting like she was unaffected atleast on the outside
She feared Appa would have a heart attack, he looked so dazed for months... she gave him a ride to North Block many days before going to work
Bally was the most understanding and kind even then

Subbu did not CALL ONCE to check on her... ashamed? guilty? apologetic? cringing? or just uncaring? She did not know. She heard from the grapevine when he was engaged around the Tamil New Year/April 2014
And tied the knot in August... she had noticed him in Gurgaon many times, his promotion had happened around then also... he started visiting the dealers weekly monthly to suck up to sell more cars. More cars to dealers meant more commission to him
Wedding, promotion, a new posh apartment... everything seemed to be working out just fine...
And now the wife was pregnant too, hopefully with the next Einstein  or CV Raman

The Hindu Karma theory did not fit him ONE bit😭
He dumped her and he got rewarded😑

The many times they bumped into each other he acted like the time spent at IIM B didn't even matter... the phone calls or the love for Hindi songs.
Of course why would it? Erasing her is the right thing to do, his darling Amma wouldn't have it any other way... after hearing his wedding news she had wondered many nights what his room looked like and how he slept and where they went out to eat and what movies they watched
wondered if they got a new car and new sofa or AC, what she cooked.. if she cooked North Indian better? He loved her chholey BTW... did she listen to Hindi or Tamil FM while cooking it?

Did she say "Five more minutes, please?" when Subbu woke her? Like II likes to?
He had destroyed her life like a bomb explosion, sudden and swift... unexplainable and unfathomable
She hadn't cheated on him or resented him, she ermmm... she thought... she "loved" him
She was willing to spend the rest of her life in the "so called love"
Talking about Hindi songs and politics and getting snubbed by him when he was about to lose an argument.
"Hmmm yaa?" she asked again
"IVANA Kalyanam pannindeya?" (Did u marry HIM?)
She finally paid attention to his question
"Ya I am his wife" she said carelessly wondering if she should meet Chachi's bahu when the salon girl worked on her... they wanted to do a "photo shoot" of some sort for a family album...

"HOW DID U MARRY HIM?" Subbu was still in shockπŸ˜†
"Amaa, how many times should I say yes?" she was confused
"I mean HOW? When? Sollave ilee...(weak smile) When did all this happen?
"March 8th I told you?" Ii was confused and preoccupied
He walked into Spectrum with her...
"Did ur family agree? Appa othukkave maatare? (ur Dad must have protested"
"No we eloped" she said flatly
"U ELOPED?" He was shocked more on hearing that
"I didn't know u were so reckless" (angry Subbu? she saved that natural playful reckless side for the Rakshasan?)
"I guess I am" she said texting as she got into the elevator
"I Cannot believe ENNALE NAMBAVE MUDIYALAYE... I mean... this is shocking to me"
Subbu was in the elevator too :)
"How long have you known him?"

II took a break from the texting chaos, Ranjan, Amma, Akka, Sam,  Bala her paattu teacher trying to sign her up for Tamil Sangam NY celebrations.
"Ummm... 3? months? I cant remember"
She had pressed 5 to get coffee at the Perk, HE FOLLOWED more confused than ever
"HOW DID IT ALL HAPPEN?
"Ummm I don't know..."
"U married him with out your parents' approval?" he was shocked
"Yep" she said chuckling to herself secretly
"wow! Wow!!" HE REPEATED
She ordered her favorite mocha with whipped cream

"where are u?" R&B texted☺️
"Perk" she sent a cup with steam
"Mocha?" he asked sending a bean
"whipped cream" she texted with a curling foam
"on ur lip?" he asked with a magnifying glass
"maybe" she Texted
She paid for hers HE OFFERED TO... she refused... strictly
"I cannot believe it Ishita" he said trying to be happy picking his up
"U don't have to" she shrugged...
She wanted to ask "WHY are u following me?"
She didn't care, she just went up...
What do u know he went up too
"where do u live now?"
"Malcha Marg" "Zambian Embassy is next door, not sure who lives on the other side"
BY THE CONSULTAES?" he asked
"Ummm ya Chanakyapuri"
"Are ur parents angry?" he asked
"I don't know I haven't talked to them" she said
She meant today...
"wow!! very brave... like many girls in Delhi (cheap girls? bad girls?  corrupt girls?" characterless girls?)

They got off at 7th, she walked in with her coffee... "I thought u left" the receptionist said
"No... I WANTED to, my husband sent my car to Toyota workshop without telling me... one of the drivers spotted a check engine light yesterday when my Dad brought the car home" II giggled...
"Really? How caring" the receptionist cooed
"NO! I had to go to drop stuff off, I have to be at my parents in 20 minutes... sab bigad gaya" II worried
"Did u guys have ur first fight?"
II didn't answer
Subbu:they all know?
Ii gave him a look
 "I AM LOOKING LIKE I RAN AWAY FROM A MANDAPAM WONT THEY?" AS NEWLY MARRIED AS THAT  WHY WONT THEY KNOW?
MORON!!!

"U married a Punjabi? Wow!!" he shook his head when the dude showed with the driver
"Sorry bhabhiji Sir ne kaha to main le gaya" he handed her a Shopper's  Stop bag
She smiled joyously "Koi baat nahi. Thanks Sorry aapko bhagaaya"
"Arey nahi Maam... Ranjan Sir ko mat batana please" he begged
"Arey koi baat nahi" she giggled "Galti INKI hai" she punched R&B
R&B rubbed his arm wincing was startled to see Subbu, Subbu made small talk about bottle necks in Gypsy production this week
The driver "Aapko dene jaana hai to main lekar ja sakta hoon Sir ki Mercedes khari hai neeche Sir to Dilli gaye lunch meeting me"
"Unhoney mujhe subah kaha tha" Ii nodded "Yeh lekar jaayenge mujhe" she smiled
 "
He waved a Namaste and left, uniformed, wearing a white cap and everything
"Lets go" R&B nudged
"Iru da I again forgot my laptop... I am going in"
SubbU"U MUST COME HOME, U MUST mr Bhalla
She texted him "Nee po da, "
Hes a vendor II" R&B texted
"To you, not to me da" sulk emoticon

"OK lets settle for a 10 minute visit?"

"Nee po, I am not"
Clever B, he let it go for now...

She returned with her things Subbu was still in her lobby chatting, when he saw her his expression changed like somehow SHE was intruding into their business relationship.
"Didn't the tax rate on midsize go to 27%?" R&B asked, confused
Subbu nodded conceding,
"On top of it U guys raised prices across the board too in January, I see a demand slump just for that reason alone" R&B said casually

(Fact: Government of India has withdrawn tax breaks to automobile buyers starting Jan 2015, varying % across all types, and M Co increased their automobile prices over and above that)

"is Bally back from the showroom?" R&B asked her

"Nahi" she said
He walked out of the twin glass doors first, his wife followed and then Subbu
She had her leather laptop case, a Document bag that looked like her laptop bag, the Shopper's stop bag
and her Coach purse (coincidentally her purse matched her outfit today she looked well coordinated...)

Her shoulder strap slipped, she couldn't hold her coffee and her purse and the bag "Ida pidi" she said handing off her coffee to the dude

Subbu drank his pretending to not notice

"I have to go meet Sam at 4 ish... I am going over to hers"

"Dhyan Chand (Dad's driver) can meet you at 3:45 at D II then" "I am meeting the clinical database guy at 4" (frustrated)
No BHALLA ever rode a bus or an auto... period... Ranjan was adamant...

She shrugged...unwilling to fight in front of Subbu
Subbu: WHERE  did u guys get married? Do u live  with Mr Ranjan Bhalla?

WHY DID SHE SAY SHE ELOPED THEN? WHAT IS GOING ON? HIS FAMILY APPROVES AND HERS DOESNT?

II didn't answer texting with her paattu teacher

R&B: Vasant Vihar. yep (Ranjan Q), Your invitation went out a week ago... the C& MD  (MU Co) attended

His goddamn vacation!! He had missed the invite then...

II was going to marry Subbu at Sringeri Temple exactly a year ago, today she stood married to a man NOBODY would have expected her to, leave alone Subbu, no wonder Subbu was on the verge of having his first heart attack at 32
So much so, he is unable to let go of the couple following them from parking lot to lobby to 7th  back to parking lot

She handed him R&B laptop bag and held her coffee, her dupatta, her purse, and stuff...  texting

He stood patiently as she organized her randomness... cars roared  on the concrete echoing  across the cool quiet basement
Subbu had parked next to a silver Ferrari Italia ... in the entrance of the lot... in his urge to stalk the newly weds

The attendant walked up to her to charge for parking, since she didn't buy a monthly pass for March as she was going to be gone mostly, she was paying Rs.1000 a month for the pass, daily charges were higher... the parking company was a rip off for middle class workers like II

"Aapne jaane kaise di gaadi?" she asked curiously. The guy was a crook.

, Bhalla sir ka driver tha to chhod diya"

"Kitna hua?"

"Rs.180 de do" he gave a soiled yellow slip
"Rs. 180 kaise?" Ii began to fight, maine 9 baje ke baad lagayi gaadi usko le gaye ghanta hua hai"

"Slip ud gaya madam, uska hua Rs.100, phir" (he began counting)

R&B had his hands on his hips "Really? "U want to do this now?"

She had her coffee in one hand, phone in the other purse over one shoulder and a "document" case in the other and a sliding dupatta, the Shopper's stop CD bag

R&B was frustrated... she set everything down... the draft from passing cars blew her dupatta, she handed him her coffee" Ida pidichko" (hold this)...πŸ˜†
He reached for his pocket, pulled out his simple black wallet and handed a Rs.500, "20th me de dena change"😳

"U paid him too much" II complained.😲

"Lets go if u want to see him before he leaves for the airport" he grabbed her arm pushing her forward... she turned and continued to complain looking up like a child at his face

"The tall guy is honest, I once gave this guy Rs. 500 he just denied it in the evening, I don't like this guy he is a crook da... Who owns this company? I hate the sight of this guy he has slime ball written all over him, did u see his shoes I hear they hot wire cars at night the ones left for over a day😲

"No I did not II" he gave himself a finger kangi in frustration.🀣
HE WAS BAFFLED... SHE COULD TALK ANYWHERE ABOUT ANYTHINGπŸ˜•
He grabbed her stuff from the floor and pushed her like she was a puppy... Like he was saying "OKKK How exciting... But can we keep walking now?"

walked towards his Ferrari...

Subbu watched, his jaw dropping... as R&B (not so) patiently grabbed her things... from her body... peeled them off more like... stuffing them in the trunk, she texted sipping her coffee. "bally ne kya kaha boloon.. ek din? It was past 11" looking at him intermittently... attempting to share some juicy parking attendant gossip with a guy who on a given day didn't care for his own family's gossip

... he gently  propelled her to her side of the car  grabbed her phone pocketed it, She looked up alarmed
R&B gave her his in exchange  a "new plaything" (Achha yeh lo ab thodi der is se khelo par EKDUM CHUP)πŸ€—

He got in the car, she let herself in "Phone kudu da" she begged her husband
"When we get there" he promised

R&B nodded at Subbu again she tried to figure his phone out... he gave his wife a half smile gassing the car though it may
have appeared to Subbu that R&B may have purposefully gassed it to create a loud engine noise, but the Italia did that...
 It was a sports car they are meant to be loud... She shut her ears.. R&B shook his head as  the automobile with the  insignia of the prancing horse 
vroomed/flew out of the parking garage... ...

Subbu stared at his Ciaz steering for a good five minutes... letter M stared back at him... his blazing career his new apartment... nothing seemed thrilling anymoreπŸ‘πŸ‘

Edited by Nisha0604 - 9 years ago
Ok..as they say der aaye durusat aaye...Pretty late but here I'm..finally with reviews...See Ashu i managed to write something...😊

Taking Turns:-

Him in tee, she in madisar..he smelling like his house and she a goddess in disguise...no time for house tour straight to business..πŸ˜‰."The journey from the lounge doorway to his bed was going to be the longest."..II is all shy and nervous and 
R&B desperate...he he...3.5 months control kiya hai boss..πŸ‘

Her clothes are missing and no one has any idea where they are..."BEGINNING OF II'S VISIT TO PARADISE"..so true..
"Ive been wearing it for 11 hours now" II ranted..I agree that wont be good" HE SAID"..how can he say such lustful, sinful lines with straight face..not fair to normal guys in our life..

He is not sleepy, he don't want to read a book..all he wants is II..and our mad girl is back.."U know for Iyers education and reading are like blow jobs and orgasms.." brilliant nisha..II is a true moohphat...speaking before thinking..had me in 
splits and dude amused..Nirvana..surely a bad choice of word around R&B..or good in case of us readers..😳

OK the hot, hotter, hottest part begins..our laptop, phone, tabs sizzled...such was the power of your writing nisha..we were left panting, blushing, gushing and what not..

""I waited 3.5 months II" he said making a case for why he was famished.."Ive waited" she began and halted did not say "ALL MY LIFE""....Ooo...is melting n number of times possible coz i became 
a melted mass of butter on a sunny day whenever i read this line..II don't want to share he is everything to her..don't want him to know he means world to her..she knows his every single habit and is ready to live with all the memories if this relation fails..trying to act all carefree so that her real love,vulnerabilities, insecurities, fear are not revealed..only if she knows R&B is as much involved as she is..may not show it but he won't let her go..girl you are stuck with non shaving, shy, brooding devil for rest of your life..😊

"U could HATE it u know?" she sniggered"..her fears are back...her aim for perfection makes her believe that she will disappoint him..she is inexperienced and he a master..she tells him about a tasteless encounter with Subbu and feels it will be the same..fears that he will leave her hearing this and is actually amazed that he stayed back..dude ko koi fark nhi pada..he knows how to leave her high and high and high...😳 (kaha R&B chappan bhog kaha subbu 4 days stale sabji..kuch bhi comparison II..think before you speak..)

"I dont think I will live" she said choking... "I  cant breathe when u touch me" ..
"we don'think we will live" SoSy readers said choking..."We can't breathe when Nisha writes"

"I might die" she told him"
we have already died 100 deaths reading these chapters again and again...

she don't want to make love on bed she thinks he shared with many girls..fair enough...he got a new bed...how cute..don't want any troubles so our hero is all prepared..
"Kiss me II" he begged bending down.."When u are as naked as I am maybe" she challenged sneering"..yaha bhi competition..seriously II..haye..demanding love..R&B to murder hi kar dega hum sabka..πŸ˜† ..dude is asking where his name is in mehendi..for a moment i was sad that she didn't get it but then you played the googly and i was stumped...what a place to get his name hennaed..good idea to all non-married girls..husband to clean bowled ho jaega..masterstroke Nisha...just like R&B we smiled fully..and blushed like II..

sucking nose ring, stubble on belly, taking turns in undressing each other, demanding kisses, nipping and biting, his name on her curve..can it get more better...πŸ‘

"he was a master at sending quick silver thrills all over her body"..
"Nisha is master in sending all of us to our death.."

Tormentor:-

They chuckled and smiled at the surprise discovery..II  not ready to remove her churas and mangalsutra..already protective of them..😊there is so much sexiness  in making love when the woman is adorned with symbols of marriage..chura, sindoor, mangalsutra, toe rings..so full of love..R&B onslaughts are just as sexy as him..he surely knows how to make his woman surrender to him..II is as delirious as one can get when such passion is showered on them..😳

"you are a tormentor"..yeh baat toh bahut purani hai beta..say something new..you knew this from day one..""Later" she begged.."Now" he said"...I was actually surprised he kept his promise..I thought in heat of moment all will be forgotten...too much effects of desi tv may be..

"I cant wait any longer" he bit her ear lobe hard "..haye..what to say..Speechless even after 4 days of posting chapter..he kissed her tears away and said sorry for the pain he gave her..assuring her that it will get better and saying "Please Kanna.." really dude..along with II do u plan to kill us all...Kanna..Kanna...omg...""Dont kanna me... nee Rakshasan da" she groaned accusingly, sinking her teeth into his shoulder to hurt him and to control her own body's agony.." yeh lo II is back..R&B thought she is shutting off forgetting she is a fighter..she will bounce back..how can she give away herself so easily..dude has to beg, plead and coax her to get what he desires..heat melting the glaciers..truly..

"Ramannn" she begged hoarsely, threshing, frenzied...fearful"..this line just gives me chill..2 times she said Raman and both time its music to ears..she can actually use this as a weapon to get her demands fulfilled..Dude will move mountain for Mrs...he is trying to comfort her though his own body is giving up on him..and finally falls on her exhausted and satisfied..ah what a climax..he he..getting cheeky..πŸ˜†

"he knew she was awake.. and not passed out.."..I also thought kahi II ki batti gul na ho jae...thankgod she is alive.."Going to go through life with ur eyes closed?" he mocked..."..arey you wait dear..let her get used to it..she will be tigress soon and then we will fear for you..afraid that you may pass out coz of her onslaughts..II meri expectations ko mat todna...No notes today and to Rakshasan just Gasp!...ha ha..

I knew they were gonna miss dinner..I just wonder what others were thinking..miya biwi gayab..pehle din hi..He called Vandita and she is having a hearty laugh at their expense..."infact she hasnt had a good night's sleep since she laid eyes on you ..so true Vandu..congratulating himself on his good imagination.."It was a minute after midnight... he went in to wake her... to make love.." again..let the poor girl relax da..She is yours now..πŸ˜‰

kissing her giving her graphic imitation, his hands caressing her anklets, kissing every bead, his fingers feeling  her toe rings, kissing going north, jhoomkas bobbing,  vermilion smudged, bindi misplaced...what a way to explain the explosive stuff nisha..classy and spicy...chapter was bhut jolokia..HOTTEST...