Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: Wings-of-Fire

What's going on? You haven't even seen me and you think I'm cute! My Physiotherapist thinks I'm too young and too cute to be a patient! My therapy attendants think that too! Even those aunties who take therapy at the same time slot think that too! I'm not cute people! πŸ˜†

Ab har baat ko 
over analyze mat kar
tu cute hai to bus hai
Wings-of-Fire thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Nisha0604

Ab har baat ko 
over analyze mat kar
tu cute hai to bus hai

🀣
Seriousreader thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Dare I ask for more and risk being chased out of this forum?πŸ˜‰
I will take that risk,...Nisha can We have some more?

Edited by Seriousreader - 9 years ago
blue5sky thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

U write SO BEAUTIFULLY😲

Thank you!!Blame your RnB and II and their creator.

You have made this so enjoyable.. 😊
Aksh14 thumbnail

Swathi

I have no idea how many think like her

But I crafted her this way... what use is a goody goody Mom? II would have married Subbu then.

There are women like Subbu's mom! Disgusting and illogical! πŸ˜‘
Aksh14 thumbnail
R&B - She is my wife! ( I literally died! Somebody help me!)
Super duper enjoyment! Pachka ho gaya Subbu ka..πŸ˜†πŸ˜† 

Seriousreader thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Aksh14

R&B - She is my wife! ( I literally died! Somebody help me!)
Super duper enjoyment! Pachka ho gaya Subbu ka..πŸ˜†πŸ˜† 

AND SUBBU's misery is ... TO BE CONTINUED...in the upcoming update?
I'm SO VERY LOOKING FORWARD TO IT...VERY EAGERLY!
arshi21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Whattay slap in the face it was! It felt SOOO GOOD to have Raman say that out loud and that too to Subbu!
Loved it :D
Hsp.canada thumbnail

I can still rant about DST...I know I am lateπŸ˜† but that stupid big clock messed up last night and today morning...I am or rather was running late because of that goddam DST.  Got up at 7.00 feeling fresh It only struck me that it was 8.15 when I saw the oven clock...I have been running ever since.  I hate DST. Kid as a school at 8.30...I am tired from that running.😭

In between read the last update, hmm...couldn't be happier to see Subbu stumped. That guy needed to be shown his place. I am glad Nisha you decided to give him an entry. I guess every Ex- needs to shown what he lost. Especially guys who are vociferous, sadist and wretched. Sorry got little overboard here. This Subbu touched a chord somewhere.πŸ˜‰

I am so glad that II & RnB never gave him a second glance.😊

Abhinaiscool thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Hsp.canada

I can still rant about DST...I know I am lateπŸ˜† but that stupid big clock messed up last night and today morning...I am or rather was running late because of that goddam DST.  Got up at 7.00 feeling fresh It only struck me that it was 8.15 when I saw the oven clock...I have been running ever since.  I hate DST. Kid as a school at 8.30...I am tired from that running.😭

In between read the last update, hmm...couldn't be happier to see Subbu stumped. That guy needed to be shown his place. I am glad Nisha you decided to give him an entry. I guess every Ex- needs to shown what he lost. Especially guys who are vociferous, sadist and wretched. Sorry got little overboard here. This Subbu touched a chord somewhere.πŸ˜‰

I am so glad that II & RnB never gave him a second glance.😊

So can relate to u hasp I hate dst tooo why do they have to do this... I'm totally behind schedule... Running around like crazy... My kiddo is sick tooo... Aur uparse nisha's back to back updates... Just caught up...πŸ‘ Loved the latest one the most...

There are moms like these... And practically thinking I don't blame the mom... She is being selfish for her own reasons... The subbu guy is the worst after knowing everything, having had almost his way with her... He jilts her on the altar...that is awfulll... And after all this being SMUG ABOUT THIS... God how much I despise such people...🀒 It really happens in real life too but my best friend had to face problems for the same reason as there was somebody in her family like II's periappa (was her mama). Inspire of the fact that she is gorgeous , very accomplished academically she was a topper in college...she had a lot of problems when alliances came just for this reason.. She was rejected... I used to say to her that if my brother was older I would have made him marry you... She is that good now she is happily married n i m so happy for her😊

And I don't think II should react to him... People react to somebody who they care about... Don't think she cares about his opinion ideas taunts etc etc... The guy is too shallow and lonely... He should be treated exactly like R&B treats him... Just treating him like a slimy worm which he is...πŸ˜†

All the updates were  awesome...