Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nidhi.b23 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
lolz...subbu..idiot foolish man...i so loved it...im doing a happy dance...
swathi1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nisha0604

I thought that was a HUGE blow to the center of the gut for Subbu

But if u want it Desi soap ishtyle I can have II and R&B visit Hamilton Court... Gurumoorthys and Subbu are on the same floor anyway...

Hamilton Court is a very upmarket Gurgaon Society, it exists for real... my sister has a relative by that name there evenπŸ˜†

It was absolutely 'the shock' for him..But u end it with him following her...I would have loved her giving him back.
swathi1990 thumbnail
But on a serious note,
how many parents do really think like subbu's mom...According to her, she is not right for their family
TanjoreGirl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Loved it
R&B: shes my wife!! (cool calm... unperturbed just like R&B)

With that... he turned to his wife ☺️

πŸ‘
πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
i want them to go to hamilton please please please.. actually from the moment you mentioned that CD i was thinking she will meet him there.. so please let the mom also meet and u know how some middle class folks the moment they know some one is their sons boss will go servile i want subbus mom to do that πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

@swathi of course she comes with a baggage but just not as big as the Bhallas .. the baggage she comes with is very common everywhere , failed marriage because of an uncle/money  , i have seen marriages break because the girls mom was  no more and wont be be able  to help during pregnancy ..😑 , and the same girl is now a sr tech architect in a company with 2 kids and happy :-)

nobody is denying R&B is cool here but the fact is II has to work a lot more to get stability in her life kissa abhi shuru hua hai πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Swathi

I have no idea how many think like her

But I crafted her this way... what use is a goody goody Mom? II would have married Subbu then.

blue5sky thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Nisha I loved it!!

Nothing OTT.

Perfect ex's don't deserve more than a surgeons tiny little slit... Boils to be lanced lifeless like Subbu was with RnB's killer line delivered so softly and ' I can't be bothered to spend more energy or time' tone!

II is cloning his half smile!! ADORABLE 😳. Subbu must know that motor mouth II has laid everything bare for her husband. That kind of ease with an ex won't be there if he it bothered him...

He's so sure footed not jealous like he is with her relationship with her Appa..!!! That PDA disturbs himore than this creature who was engaged to his wife!

II the man called you his WiFE 😳 half this thread will groan and nurse a heart break...   πŸ˜­

Aaj udd gayi neend Nisha πŸ‘Edited by blue5sky - 9 years ago
TanjoreGirl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Swathi

But I crafted her this way... what use is a goody goody Mom? II would have married Subbu then.

nisha several think like her my aunts think like her.. and its both sides .. how rich and settled the girls side is .. how much property  matters and if an uncle lives with mental issues it is a big deal in families with narrow minded people, and there is no son too
Edited by TanjoreGirl - 9 years ago
swathi1990 thumbnail

Swathi

Nish !! I dont know about others... Lets take my family.. I am 100 % sure that all these concerns would have been raised in my family also.. So I cant feel that she is bad...and we all also have been brought up in a way where we don't go against our parents in a life decision like marriage..

The only jerk here is subbu according to me.. He promised and left her in the middle..and that was a mistake..
charlie1950 thumbnail
I want more about this idiot subbu
I want him to cry and howl for his
ill fate and ll good fortune

Grind him to pulp and his parents too
deernav thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Lovely Nisha..Love R & B more..but wonder why he is not jealous about Subbu..at least some signs of jealousy for sharing past with II