Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

swathi1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: Seriousreader

We, the HUNGRY READERS, are devouring pages. What about our CHAPPAN BHOG. When will it be served...may I ask?😕

The question I always have...
Seriousreader thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: swathi1990

The question I always have...

We all have, I suppose😳 Now I feel like rushing off to KC Das to get some sweets...I seem to have made myself hungry for sweets in the process.😳
Edited by Seriousreader - 9 years ago
TanjoreGirl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
@swathi of course fix it in her own way ...i cant imagine her sulking , crying , unhappy , clueless in that big house 
swathi1990 thumbnail
Originally posted by: TanjoreGirl

@swathi of course fix it in her own way ...i cant imagine her sulking , crying , unhappy , clueless in that big house 

True.. But I guess it i all going to happen in the beginning till they figure out each other  😭
Seriousreader thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nisha0604

In 15 mins SR

🤗
Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
"Shes my wife"

A lots of thoughts raced through Subbu's mind as he turne dthe keys off on the ignition and attempted to walk towards the couple
"Ishita is married?" "To WHO?" "Why is she looking like a Punjabi?" "Well Iyers wear henna too, no big deal"
"But she is wearing the turmeric cord around her neck clearly a Tamilian tradition and then the North Indian like bangles?"
"Who did she marry?" He never heard anything through the South Delhi RK Puram Iyer grapevine... did she tell him about our relationship?
Why is she fighting with a client like this? She is always combative, its a good idea I didnt marry her she would fight with me on the streets like this.
My wife is not volatile like her, thank God.

He had actually returned from a almost 12 day long vacation, the posh "off the grid" vacation that some rich people seem to be taking these days. No internet no TV, no cell phones, no technology of any sort

The last time he saw them bickering was when she was headed some where (Bally's) and they were arguing about something as usual.
It was reckless and inappropriate for a solutions provider to argue with a client like THIS!!! He hadnt seen her much in a professional setting when they dated
He wasnt a Director then, at M U Co. He was only a Area Sales Manager and rarely visited dealerships.
She would "talk" about her work day but he had not seen her at her workplace much

They talked on the phone for hours, about Hindi songs and life @ IIM Bangalore.
Her Appa was very argumentative he realized, gave him a good fight, not many could give him a good fight

He would easily scorn and dismiss Ishita saying "I dont want to argue, you should stop arguing with me"
She would quieten down. His Amma always felt Ishita is too argumentative to be a "good Iyer girl"
Her Periappa was one of the reasons, the biggest one in fact for Amma to back track.

It looked so cheap and uncivilized to fight with a accomplished man like Raman Bhalla,
I mean he is himself so successful, with the venture capital firm and the heir to Excelsior fortune.

Ishita's opinionated behavior doesnt care for who or what the opponent is like. I could easily shut her up, poor Mr Bhalla he seems to be struggling
She is taking advantage of his politeness. What will people say if they see her fighting with a man like this... so soon after her own marriage?

When I see R&B for the April meeting I must ask him in a gently probing way about what the heck is wrong with her.
I must also call go home and tell Amma (Amma Appa are visiting Hamilton Court) what she is upto, when he saw her at the
Gurgaon showroom months ago, she couldnt mimic an error ... a Excelsior's software error, and R&B had openly mocked her👏

No no... Subbu didnt hate her or anything... or pity her... but like Amma said "Shes not right for u, we dont want kids like her
Periappa, her parents are struggling to care for him
Tomorrow she will send her pay check to D II, and u cant even question it, girls these days have a mind of their own,
she has a lot of pidivadam (stubborness). Her parents dont have a house in Delhi or the South
Tomorrow she will say both daughters live in South Delhi, I live in Vasant Kunj (Subbu lived there when he dated her)
Vandu Akka lives in Munirka why cant Amma Appa split time between us? Why should they return to South? WE cant visit you if u have ur in laws with you
Not only her parents but also that "retarded manushar" (Periappa). WHO ALL will YOU provide for? you didnt go to IIM  for that no?

I mean tomorrow if she ends up having a child like her Periappa then you will end up doing social service, the 20 lakhs we spent on IIM is all waste
Just focus on your career and climb the ladder, u should become Director for NCR soon then you will get a even better girl

He wondered WHO she married, she spoke about Amit on her team in a uncomfortable way many times, did she marry HIM?
Love-hate relationship like Hindi movies? Ughhh... did they tell him about her Periappa?
Her Appa is too traditional HOW could he have agreed? Maybe because his own brother is is so mentally unstable nobody else married her so she chose and one on her own?
Maybe she married a divorcee with kids?

He got off the car to go find out...

II: Gurumurthy Mama wanted to send it to his daughter's in laws da, they leave for Dubai at 3 or 4 not sure, Mama said anytime before 1 PM is fine"
R&B: If u have his daughter's address we can send it.
II:Is that your solution? Mama is a stickler for routine like Appa a million times more... he wont spend a dime extra he will freak if someone else does also
R&B: Do u want me to go deliver it to his daughter personally? (he chuckled)
II:Onn kitta pesrade waste(Talking to u is a waste)
She turned and started walking, he followed her sprinted with his lanky looong legs "II" he called pulling her arm

Subbu walked up from the opposite direction

Subbu:Heated argument part two? or part three? (chuckling)
II let him hold her arm continued to sulk going through her phone

R&B: Hey Subbu!

Subbu:How are u Mr Bhalla!

R&B:Ummm... great? OK.. not so great!

Subbu: is the solution provider causing distress? (smug)

II gave him a look and went back to her phone "I am texting Akka" grumpy

Subbu: U are very easy going Mr Bhalla, I cannot imagine having your patience.

Subbu wondered why R&B held her arm like that proprietorially, she freed it quickly still upset with him

R&B: Did we have a meeting?
Subbu: Oh ! No, I just returned from vacation and came to check on my loan papers... at LIC Home Finance
R&B:II listen...

II:Vendaam pesaade
Subbu: Is it the software again? (NOSY bas***d)

R&B: Umm... not quite... actually

Subbu: I think a branded software is not a good fit for Excelsior, u need a custom solution with people from the IT industry... (NOT ACCOUNTANTS masquerading as IT?)

R&B:Umm... I dont think we should be talking work  when u have a day off (polite)

Subbu: Hi! Ishita, Congrats... I see u are married, eppo kalyanam?

II: March 8th... (looking up preoccupied)

Subbu: Did u go to her wedding Mr Bhalla? (cracking up)

R&B:I did actually

II glared at R&B
R&B he had a "whattt???' look😉

Subbu: Looks like she had to cut short her vacation to address work troubles, that must not be a very pleasant feeling(smug).😈

Ishita: I am going to track it down now (grumbling) (she meant the car, so she can get her CDs/books)

Subbu: ishita, calm down, hes a client (weak laugh) I cant believe u talk like that to him every time. (shocked)

Ishita:When he is wrong hes wrong (careless) (still texting)
Subbu: They pay your company millions of rupees and the SW obviously is not a good fit and yet you argue? (I would dimiss you easily why is Raman taking crap? tone)

II: Its not about the software

Subbu:Dont tell me its politics or religion (bas***d!!)

R&B: I texted him (the driver)

II still looked grumpy😆

Subbu: She can be very... argumentative... (foolishly argumentative?) over trivial matters... I would present the logic (smug) and then she will give up
 (AND WIN EASILY?) (More like..."I will shut her up dismissively")

R&B: Not really.. (softly)

Subbu:She doesnt listen😡

II was FURIOUS  she looked up from her phone ready to slap him

R&B: Only when she has a point...and shes right (softly)

Subbu: Ummm... uh...

II's stiff shoulders relaxed at that completely surprise voice of support from hubs...

R&B: I am wrong and shes right... (bland... cool...)

II smiled a half smile "U are damn right!!" softly☺️

Subbu:You are apologetic Mr Bhalla? U are the best client KMPG could ever get for their software (praising much?)
Ishita is lucky to be your solution provider, clients usually put SW providers through the wringer with unreasonable
expectations on just about everything, cost, timeline and functionality

R&B: shes not my solutions provider anymore (NOT JUST he meant)

Subbu:U went for another company... FINALLY? (GLEE?)

R&B: shes my wife!! (cool calm... unperturbed just like R&B)

With that... he turned to his wife ☺️

"OK he says he is going to get it out before they hoist it on the work bay" "Or TRY to" "Do u want him to go return it
to Gurumoorthy Mama? (his diction perfect)

"Nooo!!" she smiled finally... "He wants to see us... nee vara maatte, I HAVE TO GO and do namaskaram"

"Text me when he shows up at ur cube I'll take u" he smiled his half smile
She nodded slowly... her features relaxed her eyes smiling...

"I have a call II.. I am going back up" he turned and waved at Subbu with a careless nod  and walked away

Subbu stared dumbfounded... SHE MARRIED HIM? HE MARRIED HER? HOW IS THAT POSSIBLE?☢️

She began walking back too.. texting as usual
Subbu chased after her...

Edited by Nisha0604 - 9 years ago
swathi1990 thumbnail
Y are u being unfair to us ? The conversation didnt even get over
swathi1990 thumbnail
@Anu
I think Nish clearly pointed out the baggage that II comes with in this marriage in this new chapter 😆 😆
Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I thought that was a HUGE blow to the center of the gut for Subbu

But if u want it Desi soap ishtyle I can have II and R&B visit Hamilton Court... Gurumoorthys and Subbu are on the same floor anyway...

Hamilton Court is a very upmarket Gurgaon Society, it exists for real... my sister has a relative by that name there even😆
swathi1990 thumbnail
R&B supporting his wife...damn cute 😆 ❤️