Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Seriousreader thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
This content was originally posted by: Seriousreader

An early update? Courtesy DST? 

BTW...why DST is not applicable to India?
swathi1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Neha07

Nisha I was just wondering with R&B's 'drive ya overdrive' as coined by SB 🀣 R&B had II in the bed for 3 consecutive days and 4 nights what would happen on their 'honeymoon in Paris''!!!! M pretty sure at this rate II' s plan for Paris darshan pe pani firne wala hai...Paris jaake bhi wo paris ni ghoom paayegi πŸ˜†

Arey I am thinking this in the opposite way..The guy who was a wandered now wants to be in home 24 hrs...He is also totally grounded
Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: TanjoreGirl

Revenge aka Counterblow:

I am enjoying II and R&B's post wedding moments .. well we have enjoyed them all through its getting better and better, a small look while he is leaving , waking up early , sleeping early , drinking chai together, discovering which samosas are best , in his own way R&B being all husband like and she being scared to do be wifey .

Sams description of her fathers family as dysfunctional had this one question from me why did she not have this convo early on ..u know lay it out , isnt this want appa was genuinely scared about . I know she found the perfect fit but this is the one grey thing in the Bhallas , they found the perfect fit and chut mangni pat byah 😲. This happens to the best of people but that  doesn't make it right πŸ˜‰

So for the second half of the journey of Sosy i will be looking at how II manages to bring light and happiness and balance in Mulcha Marg.. I think all Iyer girls /middle class educated girls are very smart and turn any guy or their married life to their liking with compromises and making sure they get what they want - their freedom, their entitled love .
So I made certain rules and I follow certain rules , like every one has to eat together weeknights and lunch and dinner together on weekends very basic but trust me not many people follow that , my husband says no socialization on sundays, and he will go nuts if we dont hike or camp .

Right now II  is a bit over whelmed but i think she will turn it around slowly and Mr R&B doesnt listen ek danda padega πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

annnd totally waiting to see what happens in the parking lot next πŸ˜‰
I just read harshitas comments (still to catch up) i would like a non sexual kanna moment again too 😳

TOTALLY great point, no explanation for some human behavior I guess they have serious insecurities about their position in society... Sam is guilty of speeding things up also or atleast keeping mum when R&B sped things up

Appa wouldnt have been convinced even if Sam had opened up to Appa, Appa just hates them. Period. In a way II has no clue how she is caught up in all this drama. Its like a Mall where you like ONLY ONE STORE. Its the best, but you have to pass by 100 stores to get to it and spend hours at the 100 stores .
We often find ourselves cleverly rationalizing to get what we want as quickly as we can. I think Bhallas did that fully. Taking it slow wouldnt have mattered either

So it all worked out
Appa still barely tolerates Ranjan and R&B... as long as his family is connected with them he will be unforgiving only😭

swathi1990 thumbnail

BTW...why DST is not applicable to India?

Arey some one in world war I started this and some US like countries adopted it for power saving. Now there is no power saving and stuff and no one knows why we are still following this. I am sooo happy that India does not have this BS
Seriousreader thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Nisha0604

TOTALLY great point, no explanation for some human behavior I guess they have serious insecurities about their position in society... Sam is guilty of speeding things up also or atleast keeping mum when R&B sped things up

Appa wouldnt have been convinced even if Sam had opened up to Appa, Appa just hates them. Period. In a way II has no clue how she is caught up in all this drama. Its like a Mall where you like ONLY ONE STORE. Its the best, but you have to pass by 100 stores to get to it and spend hours at the 100 stores .
We often find ourselves cleverly rationalizing to get what we want as quickly as we can. I think Bhallas did that fully. Taking it slow wouldnt have mattered either

So it all worked out
Appa still barely tolerates Ranjan and R&B... as long as his family is connected with them he will be unforgiving only😭

Hopefully, the equation changes when the Bhalla name is cleared. But nothing can bring SAVITHA back to life
Seriousreader thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: swathi1990

Arey some one in world war I started this and some US like countries adopted it for power saving. Now there is no power saving and stuff and no one knows why we are still following this. I am sooo happy that India does not have this BS

Agree...it is less confusing. I always seem to miss the Change over and end up late for calls
TanjoreGirl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Hopefully, the equation changes when the Bhalla name is cleared. But nothing can bring SAVITHA back to life

@SR Yes I agree the only thing that will change appas image is scandal being cleared but i would like that cleared only when II gets comfortable and knows her men in Mulcha marg more and is sure of her position and reaches some sort of equilibrium.
@Nisha yes totally agree II is clueless but she is 28 and she will figure it out soon how to deal and no matter what the fact is R&B and Ranjan love her so everything else can be made to work now without the former there is no point in anything else :-) and appa may hate be unforgiving but wont be able to ignore how much she is respected in that house from the minion to the FIL..

swathi1990 thumbnail
@Anu
Part of the reason of R&B speeding things up was Appa only. Appa did not allow him to meet/talk to her and he was worried that Appa would get her married to some Iyer. Soo many restrictions which he was not used to and to overcome all these he had to get married to her. Sam didnt want to delay because she was selfish in many ways... She wanted her brother to be happy- (afraid that with the delay he might change his mind from the idea of marriage.) and also wanted someone who could be compassionate and tc of her father . When she saw both in II she didnt want to leave this. As for II is concerned, all these things were laid before her by her APPA very clearly. But she was sooo gone in this relationship that she ONLY wanted this. Even now she is not sure of the future of the relationship, but she married him with all those doubts..
Seriousreader thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: swathi1990

@Anu

Part of the reason of R&B speeding things up was Appa only. Appa did not allow him to meet/talk to her and he was worried that Appa would get her married to some Iyer. Soo many restrictions which he was not used to and to overcome all these he had to get married to her. Sam didnt want to delay because she was selfish in many ways... She wanted her brother to be happy- (afraid that with the delay he might change his mind from the idea of marriage.) and also wanted someone who could be compassionate and tc of her father . When she saw both in II she didnt want to leave this. As for II is concerned, all these things were laid before her by her APPA very clearly. But she was sooo gone in this relationship that she ONLY wanted this. Even now she is not sure of the future of the relationship, but she married him with all those doubts..

On the face of it...yes ...it appears that R&B married in a hurry since he could not get at her any other way! But, isn't there more to his feelings than meets the eye?
Edited by Seriousreader - 9 years ago