Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SunshineBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: ishra368

I didn't get what happened towards the end can someone explain it . Also what is this yellow chord

II was in the basement car park and finds her car missing, calls R&B, throws a mini tantrum II style.
And then R&B joins her there and II complains about not being able to return the books. 
Subbu happened to drive by, sees them both, parks his car and walks towards them .. u know wanting to talk to them. Basically he is dense and doesn't realise that II R&B are married. But he is curious as he has seen all the chooras and henna on her 
(he is also blind and cannot see the vibes between the newly wedsπŸ˜†)

The yellow chord is the holy thread (soaked in turmeric) around her neck  which holds the wedding pendants. Its like a mangalsutra. I'm sure an Iyer here can give a better explanation. Eventually the pendants will go on a gold chain...if I'm not mistaken 
Neha07 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: SunshineBliss

This one  is for R&B - really where is he from?? Like really kya hai woh?? Superman??? Nah...because even the mighty superman had very limited escapades that resulted in only one offspring ...in some long forgotten sequel of a movie ...πŸ˜†  Super man was busy protecting mankind and R&B is busy promoting protected procreation.   anywayz jo bhi ho...his   drive ' ya   overdrive '  is  public to all and sundry🀣

II's  "2 gms of will power"  - Nisha you should patent this expression --- it had me in 🀣 . OK so II will have to work on her will power...she has gotto  give the dude a run for his errr...drive .

SB the highlighted this had be in splitsROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL
BunnyObodhro368 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

II was in the basement car park and finds her car missing, calls R&B, throws a mini tantrum II style.
And then R&B joins her there and II complains about not being able to return the books. 
Subbu happened to drive by, sees them both, parks his car and walks towards them .. u know wanting to talk to them. Basically he is dense and doesn't realise that II R&B are married. But he is curious as he has seen all the chooras and henna on her

(he is also blind and cannot see the vibes between the newly wedsπŸ˜†)

The yellow chord is the holy thread (soaked in turmeric) around her neck  which holds the wedding pendants. Its like a mangalsutra. I'm sure an Iyer here can give a better explanation. Eventually the pendants will go on a gold chain...if I'm not mistaken 

Thanks alot :)
Neha07 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Nisha I was just wondering with R&B's 'drive ya overdrive' as coined by SB 🀣 R&B had II in the bed for 3 consecutive days and 4 nights what would happen on their 'honeymoon in Paris''!!!! M pretty sure at this rate II' s plan for Paris darshan pe pani firne wala hai...Paris jaake bhi wo paris ni ghoom paayegi πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: harshita27

She texted him "My car's gone" and called him "My car is gone" IN TEARS

"Shhh" "I had the driver take it to the workshop"

He pulled his car out and looked up as the guard shut the gate

She set a tray by him he leaned forward and flicked her emerald jhumkas... she held it to stop it

The jhumka flicking shows he loves those ruby jhumkas a lot, hasnt he always played with II's earrings?? :) ...are they the same ones she wore on her wedding? Could we have more occurances of his Ma's pairs please?? Ok I re-read... Realized they were emrald ones from her appaπŸ˜† But my request still stands πŸ˜†
Him looking up to get her glimpse before he goes out for work... Awww... II has him really really grounded... N she worries about him seeing her... How disappointed would he be if he hadnt seen her!! The poor guy has just about started experiencing family bonds again...someone who he has most rights on...after his Ma, the way his family drifted apart or how he drifted apart, that man is only now finding his anchor, II is that anchor... Stopping him from being lost at sea, the wanderer he was... He even gets startled with her bringing food for him... The guy has sooo less expectations even from his wife. πŸ˜” Want II make a meal for him, repeat of breakfast poker will be funπŸ˜† But even if not, a heart tugging tat -e- tet will be awesome on some mundane stuff... Maybe about his very basic dressing - cargo n tee dressing.
The slightest of grief from II n he resorts to treating her like Lasya, shushing her!! She truly is his baby... I doubt he'll need kids until he peels off all layers of this multi-layered Present he got himself on March 8th... Oh yes, I said he got it himself coz he snatched it from appa, amma n even II!! πŸ˜† Another non-sex kanna moment when she is upset about periappa or even while leaving her family for Paris would be super awesome!!
He even tells her where exactly is he going... She doesnt want to go through his things but definitely wants to know the wheres n whys of his location πŸ˜† A thing we do with all loved ones! 

Only the pair she wore on her muhurat and left it on during consummation is Savita's's all the other pairs are II's The emerald is Appa's gift to her. Ruby is hers
swathi1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: harshita27

She texted him "My car's gone" and called him "My car is gone" IN TEARS

"Shhh" "I had the driver take it to the workshop"

He pulled his car out and looked up as the guard shut the gate

She set a tray by him he leaned forward and flicked her emerald jhumkas... she held it to stop it

The jhumka flicking shows he loves those ruby jhumkas a lot, hasnt he always played with II's earrings?? :) ...are they the same ones she wore on her wedding? Could we have more occurances of his Ma's pairs please?? Ok I re-read... Realized they were emrald ones from her appaπŸ˜† But my request still stands πŸ˜†
Him looking up to get her glimpse before he goes out for work... Awww... II has him really really grounded... N she worries about him seeing her... How disappointed would he be if he hadnt seen her!! The poor guy has just about started experiencing family bonds again...someone who he has most rights on...after his Ma, the way his family drifted apart or how he drifted apart, that man is only now finding his anchor, II is that anchor... Stopping him from being lost at sea, the wanderer he was... He even gets startled with her bringing food for him... The guy has sooo less expectations even from his wife. πŸ˜” Want II make a meal for him, repeat of breakfast poker will be funπŸ˜† But even if not, a heart tugging tat -e- tet will be awesome on some mundane stuff... Maybe about his very basic dressing - cargo n tee dressing.
The slightest of grief from II n he resorts to treating her like Lasya, shushing her!! She truly is his baby... I doubt he'll need kids until he peels off all layers of this multi-layered Present he got himself on March 8th... Oh yes, I said he got it himself coz he snatched it from appa, amma n even II!! πŸ˜† Another non-sex kanna moment when she is upset about periappa or even while leaving her family for Paris would be super awesome!!
He even tells her where exactly is he going... She doesnt want to go through his things but definitely wants to know the wheres n whys of his location πŸ˜† A thing we do with all loved ones! 

I just love your review... I am just going to say ditto ditto ditto for everything u said... I liked it when u said R&B snatched II for himself πŸ˜† Just sooo romantic
Nisha0604 thumbnail

The detriments of living on the underside of the world -by the time you get to write in ...all has been said. 

The last 3 updates - Fab!  as real as it can get to depicting the lull  after a wedding hungama.  Kin from both parties meeting in a more relaxed atmosphere and initiating the first steps towards amalgamation of families that happen in most Indian weddings.  Of course Bhallas and Iyers have this social & financial Great Dividing Range that will always remain.  The practicality and sensitivity with which you've dealt it, is commendableπŸ‘

Appa R&B - Poor Appa... This cold war will go on ... but really does II need permission' to visit her folks. Dude is a caveman- confirmed...πŸ˜†

Like how Sam delicately tries to underplay Marliese's role in R&B past in front of II.    II's insecurity with Marliese may remain even after she meets M I think. The dude is not the types to go overboard to convince her -my assumption here. So she's got to read in between the lines..(or actions ?)and deduce the obvious. - Oh she'll  decode him and get there eventually..in like n number of years.. πŸ˜†  But yes that's an interesting encounter to look out for

Subbu -his general intelligence is questionable, his gullibility is not!   So looking forward to seeing his jaw drop 

Hi! SB Good to see you, yep we can see it as, "OMG! HOW could she marry him they are so not made for each other" OR take it as "One of the many things that makes this marriage interesting"
Complete harmony makes poor fiction

U can look at her asking for permission to visit her parents as
1. She is so newly married
2 She spent 3 of 3 days asleep😳
3. Its just a fun interaction with family having to vote for it
4. 10 years from now she wont be taking a vote... (well according to her IF he is still interested in her, according to him, he doesnt do anything mighty reckless to blow it all up again by leaving the country or giving up his shares causing his marriage to fall apart)
5.If she just got up and went with her parents whats the fun in that
6. She will do that too one of these days dont worryπŸ˜†
7. Family's choice doesnt mean anything if Appa and II had decided firmly II had to be in D II😭

P.S. Did u know the Indian woman or know someone that knew her that was walking through a park and got mugged? at 9 PM?
Nisha0604 thumbnail
Originally posted by: swathi1990

I just love your review... I am just going to say ditto ditto ditto for everything u said... I liked it when u said R&B snatched II for himself πŸ˜† Just sooo romantic

LOVELY REVIEW HARSHITA

SO TRUE
This is all very new for him, his girlfriend probably sat there painting her toe nails or curled up and slept when he was in the house u know... this one is feisty and active and runs around him like a kitten... yes they will have many non sex kanna moments...there is a unmistakable honesty and spontaneity to her HE SEES that
Seriousreader thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
LOVED IT ... JUST LOVED IT! 
SUBBU, THE IMBECILEπŸ˜†
Don't like him..not one bit.

Edited by Seriousreader - 9 years ago
TanjoreGirl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Revenge aka Counterblow:

I am enjoying II and R&B's post wedding moments .. well we have enjoyed them all through its getting better and better, a small look while he is leaving , waking up early , sleeping early , drinking chai together, discovering which samosas are best , in his own way R&B being all husband like and she being scared to do be wifey .

Sams description of her fathers family as dysfunctional had this one question from me why did she not have this convo early on ..u know lay it out , isnt this want appa was genuinely scared about . I know she found the perfect fit but this is the one grey thing in the Bhallas , they found the perfect fit and chut mangni pat byah 😲. This happens to the best of people but that  doesn't make it right πŸ˜‰

So for the second half of the journey of Sosy i will be looking at how II manages to bring light and happiness and balance in Mulcha Marg.. I think all Iyer girls /middle class educated girls are very smart and turn any guy or their married life to their liking with compromises and making sure they get what they want - their freedom, their entitled love .
So I made certain rules and I follow certain rules , like every one has to eat together weeknights and lunch and dinner together on weekends very basic but trust me not many people follow that , my husband says no socialization on sundays, and he will go nuts if we dont hike or camp .

Right now II  is a bit over whelmed but i think she will turn it around slowly and Mr R&B doesnt listen ek danda padega πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

annnd totally waiting to see what happens in the parking lot next πŸ˜‰
I just read harshitas comments (still to catch up) i would like a non sexual kanna moment again too 😳