Software Symphony 9 Book Shelf Analogy on 144 - Page 43

Posted: 9 years ago
It was a bad idea to read this sitting in the middle of the library. I hid my smile at the beginning, but at the mention of erotic asphyxation I was literally shaking with silent laughter...the people around me totally believe I'm a crazy nut now! ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜›
Will unres my other post and add more in response to this one later tonight. ๐Ÿ˜Š

*Edited*

When I finished reading the update and went back to my textbook, I was still trying to contain my laughter. What happened next takes the cake for being one of the top 5 most embarrassing situations I've ever experienced. The girl sitting next to me put her hand on my shoulder with a concerned look on her face and asked if I was all right. When I nodded and said yes, she immediately became relaxed. She and her friends had thought I might be having a seizure. ๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿคฃ 

Now I have to add another memo to my list: don't read SoSy updates in the library, lest people call 911 mistaking me to be an epileptic. ๐Ÿ˜†

This chapter will forever be etched in my memory Nisha...what more can I add after that? ๐Ÿ˜›
Edited by nividances - 9 years ago
Originally posted by Seriousreader

Is cloning Nisha feasible
๐Ÿคฃ
I hope it were ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
Originally posted by Hsp.canada

Anu thats insane to do in 10 days!! I had 2 and half days but i was gonna come back to India 20 days so I didnt have USA things to pack, But I was a zombie, with so much going around. 
What i dont understand is why do people expect woman to be mature right after getting married? People around make you feel like a grown up all of sudden, and what i didnt like little kids calling me aunty๐Ÿ˜ก, from didi to aunty in one day.

I attended a wedding a few months back and this little girl called me aunty to ask where the bathroom was ๐Ÿ˜” ๐Ÿ˜ญ par meri toh shaadi bhi nahi hui hai abhi tak 
Originally posted by Ashu25

๐Ÿคฃ
I hope it were ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Unless the clone were to go through the same life experiences that Nisha does... ๐Ÿ˜†
The chapters written by the clone won't be satisfactory. ๐Ÿ˜›
soaked in love!!!!so are we!!!in love with this saga of II and R&B!!!
Originally posted by Arya1991

Unless the clone were to go through the same life experiences that Nisha does... ๐Ÿ˜†
The chapters written by the clone won't be satisfactory. ๐Ÿ˜›
true that!! ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
Originally posted by nividances

I attended a wedding a few months back and this little girl called me aunty to ask where the bathroom was ๐Ÿ˜” ๐Ÿ˜ญ par meri toh shaadi bhi nahi hui hai abhi tak 

Hota hai... hota hai...
It happens to ALL of us.

I have these two friends... one is older than the two of us, and has an adorable 7-year old boy.
A couple of years back, he used to address all of his mum's friends as "Aunty", including my friend and me. (I was barely 20 back then)
And then. Suddenly. One day, when we went over. He called me "didi", but continued calling my other friend "Aunty". That got her so cranky. ๐Ÿ˜†
Moral of the story: Behave so much like a crazy child, that the child has no option but to not call you "Aunty" ๐Ÿคฃ
Edited by Arya1991 - 9 years ago
Originally posted by Arya1991

Hota hai... hota hai...
It happens to ALL of us.

I have these two friends... one is older than the two of us, and has an adorable 7-year old boy.
A couple of years back, he used to address all of his mum's friends as "Aunty", including my friend and me. (I was barely 20 back then)
And then. Suddenly. One day, when we went over. He called me "didi", but continued calling my other friend "Aunty". That got her so cranky. ๐Ÿ˜†
Moral of the story: Behave so much like a crazy child, that the child has no option but to not call you "Aunty" ๐Ÿคฃ

True that...but can't dress like a crazy child. ๐Ÿ˜›
The little girl's reasoning for calling me aunty: "you're wearing a sari." ๐Ÿคฃ 
Aaj kal ke bache bhi na 
Lovely updates Nisha Di..! Week starts.. College starts.. Assignments start.. Everything bad starts..๐Ÿ˜ญ
Will write detailed reviews once I find some time in between! Love SoSy for life!โค๏ธ
]Akka looked at her sister fondly... it was no longer the Ishita filled with longing... this Ishita was soaked in love...[/COLOR]

Indeed the cat had the cream ๐Ÿ˜ณ

RnB learns she's demands love from people she loves!

More contests ahead!!

You have churned another neat piece Nisha.

Nisha also love the way you have sketched appa - RnB's stares and glares. And Appa constantly pushing for II ๐Ÿ˜Š Edited by blue5sky - 9 years ago