Software Symphony 9 Book Shelf Analogy on 144 - Page 37

Posted: 9 years ago
☺️ many times over!
II is swept off and how...many times over.πŸ˜‰
SO is RnB he acknowledges living his fantasy! β€οΈ
He has her transported into a totally different dimension - time and space is measured differently for II after this.
Loved  Shravu - II interaction! Real world appears far away poor thing she's all at sea!

Would be interesting to see her with her parents!

He had promised Mrs.Iyer that he would kidnap her! She has played willing hostage.

Waiting to see the couple with their family! 
Edited by blue5sky - 9 years ago
Nisha Every update leaves us on the edge...more so for the past three updates !!
And you say you aren't a professional writer !!!!

And pllleeeaaassseee don't even think about ending this story anytime soon

R&B and II ki picture Abhi baaki hai...so no more even distant thoughts of stopping
I remember in one of the very early chapters, II had visions of her folks visiting her in MM late afternoon/evening and R&B waking her up to go meet them downstairs... this was one of her unabashed fantasy sessions
 Talking about dreams coming true II - you are there!
II is so gng to have a heart attack in front of her family...i so want to see her gng in front of her family and their expression...R&B is unbelievable!!!

And I so so loved d hug...II has a lot of insecurities and it'll be nyc to see how R&B will get her out of it!!
Originally posted by SunshineBliss

I remember in one of the very early chapters, II had visions of her folks visiting her in MM late afternoon/evening and R&B waking her up to go meet them downstairs... this was one of her unabashed fantasy sessions
 Talking about dreams coming true II - you are there!
Oh yes... Even the tubular toe rings!! 
I so remember it all 
i so want to write something but im all dazed and awestruck...kuch dimag mai nhi aa raha kya likho...would need hours to jot down something...

ashu u r so cute...neend naseeb ho gayi...mai toh so rahi office mai telling everyone im sick...my boss actually said to go home if im so unwell...only if he know ki kya bimari ho gayi hai...
Originally posted by nidhi.b23

i so want to write something but im all dazed and awestruck...kuch dimag mai nhi aa raha kya likho...would need hours to jot down something...

ashu u r so cute...neend naseeb ho gayi...mai toh so rahi office mai telling everyone im sick...my boss actually said to go home if im so unwell...only if he know ki kya bimari ho gayi hai...
Hahahahah... I told u tujhse likhna nahi ho payega... 
Babe u should care for ur health.. Just go home aaj ke liye.. Kal se freshly kaam kar ja.. 
Ermm iss bimari ki ilaj nahi hai.. Naa hi yeh bimari talega.. Toh kuch nahiho sakega iska πŸ€£
one question... what she will wear to meet her parents... she don't have her clothes na.. πŸ˜†
Originally posted by nidhi.b23

Usko bolo "BibilioErotic Asphyxiation" 🀣
If now R&B hands her overt her new wardrobe that Sam arranged for II, they are going to war again... Specially the fact that he had her effectively dazed n captive for 3 days to realize the time lapse... Its another story that she isnt realizing that this is how dazed n captive she will be for the rest of her life where her relationship withthe dude is concerned... She is a putty in his hands now πŸ˜†
Vandu n Sam had bets on these two right??... As to how long before they will make love after marriage... πŸ˜† Whoever said the least time won!!πŸ˜†