Software Symphony 9 Book Shelf Analogy on 144 - Page 35

Posted: 9 years ago
Oh you. You. Evil. You. Ugh.
#StruckSpeechless.

Originally posted by ashni0905

Oh, I had wanted Raman's name tattoo be there...I had even requested it to you, Nisha. Don't know whether you complied to my request or its your imagination, but thank you so much!

Thanks... I read all of u wanted it... I had decided the day he kissed her by the Monet that first time
 that IF ever she marries him thats where her henna tattoo will be😳 no place else😉
Originally posted by Arya1991

Oh you. You. Evil. You. Ugh.
#StruckSpeechless.

NOT FAIR.

I read about an hour back. 
And I'm still speechless!
And blubbering like a lovestruck FanGirl (you can also read that as "II").

More later.
Let me restart breathing. And ensure I'm not dying/dead of Bibilio Erotic Asphyxiation.
Opening eyes to a fresh update... I am loving this... Why cant all days be like this one MONDAY... 
My mom has given up on me... She believes I wonk get up today 🤣
"Whats ur Thatha's name?"

She was laying in the exact position he had lifted and placed her on the bed in... face down, but a hand under her cheek, like it HAD TO BE THERE, every time...
 her yellow cord laying on the bed... the two gold pendants resting...  the impression of her choora all over her ribs from her right hand

she looked innocent, defenseless and trusting... his belly churned when he let his mind wander

She looked like she was 16, positively illegal for him to have married and made love to her... he lay by her, head resting on his raised arm...
There was a smug sense of elation he felt at not having to send her home "Akka wanted me to call" "Appa said I should be home" "Shravu and I have a project"
"I have a paattu class" "Its really late, Amma will worry" "I have to go home now"

He lifted the comforter and saw her body... threw it over her back... and ogled... bruised in places... especially in her upper body... whatever he could see of it
... "what if u hate it? "what if u hate it" "u might hate it" she had worried... almost in tears

It mattered to her? Making him happy mattered to her? How he felt mattered to her? She wanted it to be perfect?

The inexperienced look, the appearance of being blown away by his touch like that brought back strong memories of when he was 17 and had his first encounter.
The sheer shock at the amount of pleasure he was inducing in her... like she didnt believe it was even real

He smiled...

gently moved her bindi to the center of her forehead... satisfied with his work continued to ogle... arousing himself

It was almost 1 AM...
He bent over and nuzzled her ear... "Hungry yet?" he whispered she moaned and shifted, moved her face away burying on the other side

He shifted from side to side smiling, he saw a series of indentations on her cheek... jaw... beginning under her ear all the way down her neck... he counted... 9
"Not hungry?" he whispered

She buried her face shutting both ears with hands

He felt her rings, the gold band and the rock... with his index finger strumming it like a guitar string

"II" he cooed

"U shud eat"

"whattt?" she woke startled...  turned around laying on her back... suddenly realizing she had no clothes on... she pulled the comforter over herself

He lay on half of it so it was impossible to pull

She peeked at him with confused eyes... sleep drugged... trying to understand where she was how he was on her bed...

"ennoda bed la enna panrey nee?" (what are u doing in my bed?)
"what?" he asked
"what are u doing on MY bed?" she slowed after every word, husky and deep

"Uh... umm... I dont know" he said playing along

"Must be my dream" she shut her eyes smiling, her arm went over her head on to her forehead...

"U dream of me?" he asked

"As if u dont know... rakshasan!!" she cursed

Opened her eyes and checked her wrists and suddenly felt her yellow cord... and realized it was indeed not a dream

OH SHIT OH SHIT OH SHIT OH SHIT
II U ARE NAKED AND IN HIS BED
THE HOUR LONG TWO HOUR HOW LONG WAS IT... HE TORMENTED YOU
DID U JUST TELL HIM U DREAMED OF HIM?
SLEEPING OR AWAKE OR SOZZLED U CANNOT SHUT UP... ENNA VYADIYO
AYYO
She turned away blushing gloriously... she was naked, it can only mean one thing... he had had his way with her...10 hours after tying the knot like Kamakshi Athai said
She was a 1920s Iyer bride...

AYYO RAMA

SHITTT!

"Umm I am not hungry" she whispered... not facing him

"Look at me" he said

"No I cant... I cant" she said flushed and shy...
"U have to eat" he said, he sounded caring... her heart skipped a beat...

"i am not hungry" she shut her eyes...

"I wont look I will just pas the food over u can eat, I can turn off the lights too" he messed with her

PIGGG... PIGG RAKSHASAN...

She stretched her anklets sang under the comforter... the unfamiliar aches & pains came back, the subtle stinging in places she was not acquainted with.. the aches in her lower body

Her legs...

AYYYO! WHAT THE HECK IS WRONG WITH ME.
HE WILL THINK I AM A COMPLETE IDIOT
GIDDY TEENAGER II?
GIDDY TEENAGER THAT HAS HAD HER FIRST ENCOUNTER IN THE BACK FO THE CAR AND NOW REFUSES TO LOOK AT THE 9TH GRADER THE NEXT DAY IN CHEM LAB?
KANDRAVI... DISGUSTING... IF THERE WERE ANY DOUBTS IN HIS MIND ABOUT YOU BEING CLUELESS... U CONFIRMED IT ALL
GREAT JOB!!!

"Where are my clothes" she turned furious, covered up to her chin

"Sorry?" he looked confused

"Mere kapde? I cant go back to the Hall without my clothes"
SHE HAD NO IDEA IT WAS 2 AM...

"i checked its not in my car
In her frustration over her clothes she had forgotten she was talking to him like before

He was dressed in off white Lacoste and black cargos...
"WHAT WILL I wear to go back I dont know how to wrap the 9 yards again" she panicked "I have no clothes"

"Are u hungry?" he asked softly, resting his head on folded arms staring at the ornamental light fixture on the ceiling
There was one light in the room, by the balcony, a standing IKEA like lamp paper shade... with navy stripes...masculine, simple
"I have NO clothes. How can I be hungry?" she demanded

"are those two related?" he muttered

She picked up a extra long manly pillow and flung it at him without looking

"Mahavir brought Chinese" he said

"Riight... liar" she hissed grumbling... "Like ur love for reading, yet another hoax"

He lay quietly

"Kahan se laaya?" she asked after 20 minutes

"Dont know" he said

"Dont u tell him where to get stuff from?" she asked logically

she pulled a loose sheet, sitting up wrapped...

Her free arms looked gorgeous, naked... heannaed and filled with bangles some were strewn randomly on the bed...

He turned facing her, she lay perpendicular, resting on the headboard with a huge pillow, he lay on the pillow she flung at him

"I dont have any clothes" she cried
She felt her forehead and her parting and for some reason blushed when her finger brought back vermilion with it...
He sat up, she shrunk like he was about to pounce on her... he texted on his phone...

Getting off the bed, "Dinner in 10"

"WEARING WHAT DA?" she accused

He walked over to his closet/clothes ROOM, and brought back a white v neck BR tee

He set it on her covered clutched knees...

She flung it back on him "Enna velayadreya? (Are u kidding me?") HOW can I wear THAT?
He picked up and showed her how

She threw another pillow at him exposing her curves, in war
He stopped to admire ducking the pillow... she blushed pulling her covers over quickly
It amused him to see her huddled on his bed nude like that... a long way from the stiff Burberry wearing buttoned up Iyer professional
She found her hot pink lacy underwear and her bra strewn in a far corner, she reached with a heannaed foot to grab it... pulling just as she was hetting close to grabbing
it with her hand, he walked over to the bed, pulled it from between her toes and flung it across the room...

Leaned on the footboard arms across the chest "Go get it if u want" he muttered

bas***d! I am not your grey hound or great dane" she shrieked "Fetch?"

His phone buzzed

"Dinner's here"

"WHERE IS MY PHONE?" she demanded he shrugged

"Nee pesave pesaade ennoda clothes phone, things onnum ille HOW will I stay here... I am going to D II" she ranted
(U dont talk I dont have clothes phone or my things)
He walked towards the other room/ lounge
"hes gone" he said

"I am not moving from here" she hissed

He brought the tray with many bowls...
He set it on the bedside table and lifted one lid after another...

Chow mein, stir fry egg plant and pad thai lettuce wrap... all enticed her.. the smells? DIVINE

She leaned back groaning "This is so not fair... U EAT I bet u are famished"
"Turn around like that" he offered

She turned and looked at him "U promise u wont pull the tray away?" she asked "No strings attached?"

"Ofcourse not" "not ONE" he said seriously, she turned, let her legs dangle slowly getting off the bed, clutching her sheets at the back

"U are lying" she said

"The only string is the noodles" he shrugged

HOW WILL U LIFT THE TRAY AND GO BACK TO BED IF U ARE CLUTCHING THE SHEETS
MOOLAI/BRAIN WENT FLYING WHEN U HAD THAT ORGASM?
ERRMM... I HAD MORE THAN ONE... WHICH ONE DID U MEAN?
SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP
MORON!!

After a point between II and her alter ego she wasnt sure who was yelling at who
She wrapped it like a towel under her arms and bent down lifting the tray there was a couch by the windows...
he leaned on the wall and watched her walk... set it down

The red silk trail from bed towards the lounge door reminded her of what had occured... thank God the trail ended 10 feet before the lounge door
Mahavir would have known what his smug B of a boss was upto

Began eating famished... half way through she rested... and then continued... and ate a giant piece of chocolate cake

SEX MAKES ME HUNGRY☺️
ERMMM FOOD MAKES U HUNGRY GENIUS😆
SHUT UP

He was still near the bed by the wall...

WEAR THAT TEE DI BETTER THAN WEARING THIS DUMB TOGA...
WHEN U GO TO THE HALL LATER U CAN GET UR CLOTHES

Hon! Its 3 AM...
Ermmm but its OK u dont have to know...

She went to the bathroom brushed her teeth washed up... rinsed her face... returned

Ur under arm is bruised did u notice? its blue " he said as she returned to bed to pick up the tee she had flung on him
She lifted her left arm to check underneath, he leaned forward from the wall...
and gently tugged the knot under her arm pit the sheet fell in a soft swish... she shrieked in horror as he straighetened himself off the wall and picked her up  set her on the bed
climbing over her...
she shut her eyes groaning... his cargo button bruising her belly as she held it with her hand...
"There is always strings attached II" he bent over her left mound sucking off a string of noodle as she moaned, 😳
involuntarily moving under him... he wrapped the comforter over their bodies as she shivered in the cold room
He kissed her, soft and teasing... his hand roaming freely all over her

She smiled... aroused... and lazy...
"Undress me now" he demanded☺️
~~~~
She had recollection of being awake intermittently, but mostly being asleep, 😳
she lost count of how many times he made love... one time he woke her up asking if she wanted coffee
"What time is it? she recalled asking

"6" he said she didnt know if it was still Sunday or Monday...
He placed a davara tumbler of frothy filter coffee...

She smiled sitting up.. pulling her tee over her shoulder (he let her wear his tee sometimes)☺️
"U have this?" all smiles

"How do u know I like coffee?" she asked like a fool😆

He raised his eyebrows in a "really?"

Once he woke her up too soon after making love in self defense she flung a open bottle of water on him in frustration
... he picked her up kicking and screaming and took her to the bathroom
And turned on the shower, it was the size of her BATHROOM at D II... with a dozen jets in every direction...
Made love in the shower... peeled her wet tee off... letting the rain like spray soak her
Standing up, on the couch, in bed... awake or asleep... ermm half awake... he made love...

One time she woke up at night afraid... unsure of where she was all the lights were off, only the celebration strings outside the house...
She panicked not finding him in bed... hit the light... running out to the balcony wearing his brick red BR tee... found him there reading...
Ran over and hugged him in fear... he dropped his book and gathered her in his arms... cuddling her

"WHERE were u?"

"Here... reading"

"Come to bed" she demanded angrily

He smiled picking her up

She made him promise that if he ever went to the balcony at night he would tell her
"The house is guarded II" he said softly...

"I was alone in bed" she was grouchy

She had slept by herself until three nights ago (ermmm its Tues night) but now demanded him by her side at all times.
He hugged her tight, and watched her go to sleep... and slept the rest of the night...🤗
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Wed morning dawned bright and sunny II  still asleep.. face down on "his side" after the "early morning" rendezvous...

"She sleeps a lot" she heard Shravu she smiled
"Poda" "U are kumbhakarnan" she smiled opened her eyes and found him BY HER BED... she pulled her covers tight... TIGHTTT over her chin

AYYO! HOW DID HE COME UP😲

"Why are u here da?" she sat up groggy🥱

"I didnt wake up until 8 Amma said I can go starting Thursday, Uncle R said u only sleep and never do any work" 🤣Shravu said looking at her curiously
She was wearing a "borrowed" bindi from the bath mirror smiley face
Hers was long gone in their love making someplace
WEDNESDAY? HOW CAN IT BE WED?😕

One time, two, three... four... five... IT CANNOT BE LATER THAN MONDAY
She counted the "times" she lost count after 7...
HOW CAN IT BE WED?😆

"It can be only MONDAY da" she argued😡

He showed her HER PHONE... WED 12: 22 PM it said😲
WED? WED? WHAT THE HELL WAS SHE DOING UNTIL THEN?
NAKED IN HIS BED FOR THREE DAYS?😳

"Yaaroda vandey da?" (WHO did u come with?)

"Thatha Paati Amma Appa, and I,"😃

"wHOSE THATHA PAATI?"🤣 she croaked Akka's IN LAWS WERE HERE?
"MINE" said Shravu proudly🤣
"Konnuduven adu teryada da enakku"🤣
(GENIUS I KNOW THAT)

"UR THATHA PAATI?" she asked😲

"ya" he said afraid suddenly of his chithi she "used to be OK"... he gave her a strange look🤣

"What are their names?" she demanded🤣

R&B leaned on the bedroom door amused at the exchange, 😉
Shravu looked at him he shook his head asking him not to reveal his presence

"Thatha's is Mr Iyer... Paati is Mrs..." Shravu said🤣

"AYYYO PODA I MEANT THEIR REAL NAMES" II ordered😭

"Thats their real name, do they have a fake name?" Shravu asked🤣

"AYYYO BOTH THATHA PAATIS ARE IYERS NO? Like my name is Ishita chithi whats their name? she begged😆

"THATHA" Shravu said

She cried into her pillow

"What is wrong with her Uncle R" Shravu asked "Does she have monomybacterium again?"🤣

II turned to.. he walked over

"HOW DID HE GET HERE?"😭

"Ur parents are downstairs" he said...softly with a half smile😃👏

That hug in the balcony Him dropping the book n gathering her in his arms n taking her back to bed in tight hug just to sleep... Tells a lot about how much he loves her...awww... ☺️...she is his kanna in the real sense... He treats her like one... Plays with her big time, coaxes her into doing things by playing along with her demands... N humors her every ask like she demanded the right thing...this man!!!!! Hayyye! She is his baby... One that  he is forever going to cherish n love more than even his own kids!!
3 days she has been gayab?!?!? Gawdd!! Gayi II ab... Vandu, Sam, Tan n athais will eat her kachchaa ab!!!
Appa is sooo going to hate it that his daughter forgot about everyone's existance in last 3 days... R&B meant business when he said march 8th ke baad II wont be seen at DII 😆
Shravu thinks chitthi hit her head or something... Mast mazzaa aayega when she goes neeche

Edited by harshita27 - 9 years ago
Originally posted by blue5sky

Thank you Ashu...

BTW Zoya was a quick read nice...have never read that kind of work earlier so thanks for the recommendation.
😊
Oh you read that??  Thats nice ya.. I myself have been recoended that book and now I am recommending books.. I am glad you liked it Asma 😊
This is hilarious!!!!! 
I am reading it again again ans again... 
Such a good start to monday!!! 
I'm dead. 
And this is heaven.
II-R&B heaven.
Res until tomorrow. I literally fought to keep my eyes open so I could be awake to read this update tonight.

*Edited*
"What's Your Thatha's Name?"

3 days??? 😲 😳 🤣
Moving aside from the length of this suhag-dopahar-raat-din-shaam-repeat 😆, my favorite part of this update (besides the conversation with Shravu) was the insight into his thoughts as he was observing her sleep. I don't know why but I just found that so subtle, yet so sexy. 😳 

The balcony scene was . Her true inner feelings come out when she lets her guard down and doesn't think or overanalyze things. She woke up in the middle of the night and instinctively thought only of him. She's been sleeping alone for the past 28 years, but within less than three days of being married to the guy, she panics when he's not there next to her. Her brain has insecurities about this marriage lasting or his commitment to her, but her heart is in it all the way...the way she runs and hugs him, the way she commands him to come back to bed, the way she makes him promise...it all points to how invested she is in this relationship.

The conversation with Shravu 🤣
She's been imprisoned in the bedroom for three days with him...I think it's made her even more insane than she was before. 😉😛
But seriously, 3 days??? 😆
Edited by nividances - 9 years ago