Software Symphony 9 Book Shelf Analogy on 144 - Page 32

Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by harshita27

OUR?!?!? 😲Ek minute!!! Our nahi wo bas mera hai.. You yourself said you gonna go find one in real life n marry him... I staked my claim on this version in last thread itself... So back off woman!! This is serious business n R&B bass mera hai!! πŸ˜†

🀣 πŸ€£ oh my god!!.. Now we are having catfight here πŸ€£ for a fictional character...
Originally posted by harshita27

Its all in your hands maai-baap... Make her realize in 50 years or a tad bit sooner(read:49years) πŸ˜† But jab tak realize nahi karwati., likhti raho iss story ko... We're all ears/eyes/BP/heart-strokes... Agar iss story ko khatam karne ka socha bhi toh tum jaha bhi rehti ho waha ka ticket le kar aaungi aur tumhare ghar par rehkar tumse aage likhwaungi!! πŸ˜†
I have competition ab. I always told Nisha ll fly down to where ever she puys up and sit off her ghar pe.. 
No,  u cant come there. U have the tormentor. Go with him. πŸ˜†
Originally posted by swathi1990

🀣 πŸ€£ oh my god!!.. Now we are having catfight here πŸ€£ for a fictional character...
Dude!! I am very much invested in this guy n the story... I ditched a sunday holi party after I read the pre-tormentor update... You know its serious condition when you lie to your friends so that you dont have to hyperventilate in presence if 20 desi/gora friends n have to explain about this R&B crush!!
Edited by harshita27 - 9 years ago
Originally posted by Nisha0604

Good luck with resched

Ek to is country ke dentists THEY WORK ONLY 2.5 days a week... ALL the pre 8 AM and post 4 PM appointments are ALWAYS mysteriously taken... I mean as far ahead as 2067 they are taken, the scheduler will give a sheepish smile  and say "THOSE go fast"

Really?

I hear they get carpal tunnel fast so they only work 10 hours a week... or something... I WISH I had the aqal to study dentistry ... arghhh... yahan to 50 bhi kam hai😭

Yes! Whnevr u wnt an appt during normal pre/post-work hrs, they r nevr availbl. πŸ˜‘
Thnkflly my dentist wrks 1 Sun/mnth nd today ws it 4 Mar...will hav 2 wait til Apr nw or go during the week which I hate. πŸ˜”
Nevr considrd studying dentstry...can't imgn having my hands in ppls mouth all day. They make damn gud $$$ tho...guess they deserve it 4 the spcializd skills they have. πŸ˜›
The update... 
I passed out last night only... 
I dont know.. Dumb founded.. Palpitations.. Heart pounding... 
I am.. Dead.?!?!... 
No. I dont know. 
I sure need some more sleep. 
Ok. Bye. 
can it get more hotter than this??? kanna..seriously...that was out of the blue...sweet surprise... what a way to start the day...reading a hot steamy chapter 4 times...
Originally posted by TanjoreGirl

Each and every comment I want to say ditto ditto dittoπŸ˜†
Bps high or stroke Patha nahi I don't know Lekin def Bimari  toh haiπŸ˜†
Omg omg kanna the word refuses to go and I sooo hope he feeds her
She has hardly had any food  but that's a truth too I didn't eat a thing during my wedding but waiting for the tormentor to feed his kanna in front of that jerk subbu πŸ˜‰

Nice nice Anu

Honi bhi chahiye bimaari... romance is ageless and timeless... so go right ahead sweetie... if it didnt affect you I would be like hain... yeh kya hua...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Since I have a room full of harmonal women I am going to go write the next chapter
Weve waited 3.5 months for it like R&B, we deserve some serious TLC also...πŸ‘

THANK YOU ALL SO SO SO MUCH, if you guys didnt read it it would have gone unnoticed, however well written it may have been😭

P.S. Thank you Amrita Shetty for the nice note I am terrible at responding to people... I am very sorry, I just spend every free minute writing the next chapter... I know lame defense but true

Nivi: U are extremely talented LOVE the poetry

SB,  Hsp... kya kahoon... DUDE HAI HI AISAπŸ˜†

Lets have some fun now, you guys have waited long enough😳

M also off 4 nw...2day ws a long day. πŸ₯±
Will hav Nivi wake me 2 read the nxt chap since she's stayng up 2 do wrk...or tryng 2 at least. I also hear the clattrng of a brownie pan of sum sort in the kitchen. πŸ˜›πŸ˜†

Nice nice Anu

Honi bhi chahiye bimaari... romance is ageless and timeless... so go right ahead sweetie... if it didnt affect you I would be like hain... yeh kya hua...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Since I have a room full of harmonal women I am going to go write the next chapter

THANK YOU ALL SO SO SO MUCH, if you guys didnt read it it would have gone unnoticed, however well written it may have been😭

P.S. Thank you Amrita Shetty for the nice note I am terrible at responding to people... I am very sorry, I just spend every free minute writing the next chapter... I know lame defense but true

Lo kar lo baat! Yaha to hamara Monday morning hai!  Fun ha? Let's have the fun I say! Ill postpone the Monday morning to Monday afternoon πŸ˜†

Nice nice Anu

Looking forward to the fun...
@ blue ...YES indeed 

Edited by blue5sky - 9 years ago