Software Symphony 9 Book Shelf Analogy on 144 - Page 31

Posted: 9 years ago
Blush karke mere ye haal ho raha hai πŸ˜›πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ Supr hot updates!

Kanna??

Thnks 4 making me witness a smalr versn of this. πŸ€£

Originally posted by swathi1990

But APPA is pavam re... He expected his kid... Now he is going to think that R&B has prisoned her and his jealousy for R&B is going to go through the roof πŸ€£
Poora duniya is paavam... Bas mera R&b hi rakshasan hai na?? πŸ˜†πŸ€£ I want a dining table fight... Where appa wants his daughter by his side n R&B wants his Kanna by his πŸ˜†β˜ΊοΈ Will be fun to watchthe tug of war!!πŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by harshita27

Poora duniya is paavam... Bas mera R&b hi rakshasan hai na?? πŸ˜†πŸ€£ I want a dining table fight... Where appa wants his daughter by his side n R&B wants his Kanna by his πŸ˜†β˜ΊοΈ Will be fun to watchthe tug of war!!πŸ˜ƒ

Arey I didnt say anything about R&B re... You don't get tensed... Infact he is our R&B and how can I say anything about him ?

BP?? I had a mini-stroke there!! Twice!! 2 consecutive updates... I died... Didnt u see my comment?? The dude calls her Kanna?!?!? Like really?? BP tab badhta hai jab he does something thoda mushy... He calls her Kanna... N its like Yuvi hit six out of the cricket ground...saala BP-khor Nalayak... But today toh expected tha ki ye kuch toh kar guzrega... But Kanna?!? How man? How does Niasha want us to live through it and ask us to go on about our normal life... I havent had/made dinner...all coz I read an update at 7ish n couldnt get over it...😲

Go make maggi that's the fastest, u need your strength to read SoSy πŸ˜†πŸ˜†. Nahi to sach BP will happen. I have told Nisha many times that she is the mistress of word witchcraft. And she has put spell on all her readers and we are all very willing victims for this spell.πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
Originally posted by swathi1990

Arey I didnt say anything about R&B re... You don't get tensed... Infact he is our R&B and how can I say anything about him ?
OUR?!?!? 😲Ek minute!!! Our nahi wo bas mera hai.. You yourself said you gonna go find one in real life n marry him... I staked my claim on this version in last thread itself... So back off woman!! This is serious business n R&B bass mera hai!! πŸ˜†
You know the best part about the tormentor update for me was when he shshed II saying it will get better...and the way he kissed her tears away...
Killed me to see so much care.. It's not all about him, but we knew that didn't we, Nisha simply brought it out so clearly with this. if this is not love then what is???

But I bet they will go back to their fighting selves and these little caring episodes known yet unknown to them will make their bond stronger. 

I read the update third time β˜ΊοΈ
I feel totally despo kinds voyuer!! This is insane... Never have gone n re-read a HOT update!! What is this?!?!? πŸ˜†πŸ˜³β˜ΊοΈ
"Going to go through life with ur eyes closed?" he mocked...Oh he is thinking of life with her n she is not sure if she willbe in his house n life 20yrs from now... These two are super adorable!!! II doesnt want to talk about "it"... I doubt R&B will ever be able to talk about it either.πŸ˜†... Uski bolti hamesha se band hi rehti hai...πŸ˜†
This dude survives on such short sleep cycles,... Will be fun to see a zombie, sleep deprived cranky II

πŸ‘ πŸ‘

Good catchπŸ˜ƒ

She doesnt attach any permanence to her situation she is sure  he will let go in a few months or years,,, everywhere, here and there he drops subtle clues about what he thinks of her

She doesnt get it, she will maybe? after living with him for 50 years  allow herself to believe 
such is her love for himπŸ€—β€οΈβ˜ΊοΈ

Originally posted by Divashni

DST! πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘
Nisha I cudn't agree more! Wht idiot came up w/ this idea?!?!? I missed my dentist appt this mrng cause I frgt abt clocks springng forwrd 1 hr. Nw I hv 2 reschdul 4 nxt mnth πŸ˜­

Good luck with resched

Ek to is country ke dentists THEY WORK ONLY 2.5 days a week... ALL the pre 8 AM and post 4 PM appointments are ALWAYS mysteriously taken... I mean as far ahead as 2067 they are taken, the scheduler will give a sheepish smile  and say "THOSE go fast"

Really?

I hear they get carpal tunnel fast so they only work 10 hours a week... or something... I WISH I had the aqal to study dentistry ... arghhh... yahan to 50 bhi kam hai😭
Each and every comment I want to say ditto ditto dittoπŸ˜†
Bps high or stroke Patha nahi I don't know Lekin def Bimari  toh haiπŸ˜†
Omg omg kanna the word refuses to go and I sooo hope he feeds her
She has hardly had any food  but that's a truth too I didn't eat a thing during my wedding but waiting for the tormentor to feed his kanna in front of that jerk subbu πŸ˜‰
Originally posted by Nisha0604

πŸ‘ πŸ‘

Good catchπŸ˜ƒ

She doesnt attach any permanence to her situation she is sure  he will let go in a few months or years,,, everywhere, here and there he drops subtle clues about what he thinks of her

She doesnt get it, she will maybe? after living with him for 50 years  allow herself to believe 
such is her love for himπŸ€—β€οΈβ˜ΊοΈ

Its all in your hands maai-baap... Make her realize in 50 years or a tad bit sooner(read:49years) πŸ˜† But jab tak realize nahi karwati., likhti raho iss story ko... We're all ears/eyes/BP/heart-strokes... Agar iss story ko khatam karne ka socha bhi toh tum jaha bhi rehti ho waha ka ticket le kar aaungi aur tumhare ghar par rehkar tumse aage likhwaungi!! πŸ˜†