Software Symphony 9 Book Shelf Analogy on 144 - Page 30

Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by nividances

I was drinking a cup of coffee to stay awake a bit longer tonight since I need to get some work done. BAD IDEA!

Firstly, the coffee was hot...the heat is on...I'm wearing fleece pajamas...this chapter...oh you get the drift. I must go fish through my wardrobe and pull out some shorts and a tank top now.

Secondly, the work that I was supposed to do tonight...so NOT happening. 

Thirdly, I have to remember, no food or drinks by the laptop while I'm reading SoSy updates because Rakshasan will pull out artillery like "kanna" and said food/drink will be all over my screen.

Do you still need a review Nisha? 

ditto for everything u said...๐Ÿ˜†
Nisha, that was one sensuous update๐Ÿ˜ณ.  U are making all the single as well as married gurls swoon for R&B. ๐Ÿ˜‰ 
As always it was written grandiloquently ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
Nisha amazing update beyond anything I imagined๐Ÿ‘
Meri bolti band, u are responsible for my Goldie thing next May be increase in Bp๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿคฃ
Roj ek emotional atyachaar ๐Ÿ˜ณ like how Raman is troubling her you trouble us and have made us addicts and the group keeps increasing ๐Ÿ˜† you are our tormentor you give us a great update and we meanie heads ask you when is the next๐Ÿ˜†
Is addiction ka Kya naam  doon and every time someone says anything about SoSy or you I feel like vandu or Sam like I knew it loo...NG back
thank Youโญ๏ธ

Harshita, 
Is your BP back to normal ya abhi bhi high hai๐Ÿ˜† what was the name u had for the dude?

Edited by Hsp.canada - 9 years ago
Notes to Nisha 
And then DEAD.
had been out and returned to read "Taking Turns" and "Tormentor" together. Now need to get my breathing back in control๐Ÿ˜ณ
But APPA is pavam re... He expected his kid... Now he is going to think that R&B has prisoned her and his jealousy for R&B is going to go through the roof ๐Ÿคฃ Edited by swathi1990 - 9 years ago
Originally posted by Hsp.canada

Harshita, 
Is your BP back to normal ya abhi bhi high hai๐Ÿ˜† what was the name u had for the dude?

BP?? I had a mini-stroke there!! Twice!! 2 consecutive updates... I died... Didnt u see my comment?? The dude calls her Kanna?!?!? Like really?? BP tab badhta hai jab he does something thoda mushy... He calls her Kanna... N its like Yuvi hit six out of the cricket ground...saala BP-khor Nalayak... But today toh expected tha ki ye kuch toh kar guzrega... But Kanna?!? How man? How does Nisha want us to live through it and ask us to go on about our normal life... I havent had/made dinner...all coz I read an update at 7ish n couldnt get over it...๐Ÿ˜ฒ
Edited by harshita27 - 9 years ago
Originally posted by nividances

"Raman"

Rakshasan --> R&B --> Raman
It's the progression of their relationship from November to March captured perfectly in just three words. They started off hating each other, then began to know each other, and now they are bound to each other for life. The terms of endearment progressed from each step to become more and more personal.

I have to point out that I find it intriguing as to why he wanted to hear Raman from her lips; he is R&B for everyone else, including his sisters and closest friends. Did his mother refer to him as Raman? Others have also shared this sentiment before me, but I couldn't not talk about it in my post, as this is the first thought that popped into my mind as well. 

I have a story to share regarding R&B-Raman, a related tangent you can call it. Again, it's the small things like this that give SoSy a whole new meaning and place in my life Nisha. ๐Ÿ˜Š
My nickname Nivi stems from my first name, Maanvi. Nivi came about because of my younger brother's inability to pronounce my full name and instead coining the new term Nivi didi. Since then, every single family member (my parents included), friend, relative, colleague, classmate, etc calls me Nivi, Nivs, Niv, or some related set of letters. ๐Ÿ˜› 
The nickname is my identity now, but I still feel a really strong attachment to my actual first name because it was given to me by my great-grandmother (she passed away a few years ago) and in many ways it represents her presence and influence in my life. A recently met special someone (most definitely the product of a "thathastu" ๐Ÿ˜ณ) calls me only by my full name and I can't help but smile everytime I hear it.

Like I said in a previous post, it is eerie, borderline scary, how true and relatable this story is.

Le khud apne R&B ke baare mein bol rahi hai aur mujhe pehle daant rahi thi iss baat par. ๐Ÿ˜ญ
Ab manaa mujhe...go bake me brownies ๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Originally posted by Nisha0604

Yes I did sleep good awesome in fact, JUSTT woke up completely forgot about "Spring forward" (Who ever came up with this whole time change idea is a "genius" and needs a Nobel every year) 
Its the dumbest most foolish thing I have ever heard in life๐Ÿ˜ก Serves no purpose and just gives us an illusion we have an hour more or hour less, news Network make a BIGG deal of it every year

Its like Ground Hog Day WHAT IS THAT? 

Yes, today's agenda is to trash the DST๐Ÿ˜†

Update in an hour or less

THANK YOU SO MUCH NIDHI ANU AND AKSH FOR THE LOVELY REVIEWS

Aksh, your pictures remind me of Tamil Mags from 1940s and 1950s... the art work inside would be EXACTLY like that

DST! ๐Ÿ˜ก ๐Ÿ˜ก ๐Ÿ˜ก
Nisha I cudn't agree more! Wht idiot came up w/ this idea?!?!? I missed my dentist appt this mrng cause I frgt abt clocks springng forwrd 1 hr. Nw I hv 2 reschdul 4 nxt mnth ๐Ÿ˜ญ