Software Symphony 9 Book Shelf Analogy on 144 - Page 29

Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by Nisha0604

You two are DAMN CUTE..Kya kahoon...DAMN cute Ek lab hota main clone karke de deti...

U make me smile every time... THANK YOU
I know hes a cutie... SUPER CUTIE

Yes yes like Ranjan would say next part will happen tonite...
Tomorrow hopefully Subbu can make an appearance... YESSS
this revenge is going to be so glorious...
Subbu is a snake.. Revenge or not, I want both of them to have some non-steamy conversation...maybe walk in the woods?? Before that saanp appears... These two have all their life to take revenge from a non-entity like Subbu or Marliese

Thankyou for sweating it out n writing another one. Ranjan waking up to II's prayer chant would be awesome! :)
Edited by harshita27 - 9 years ago
Nish... Till now my all time favourite love story/novel was 'GONE WITH THE WIND'.. I juut love all the characters in that book and it has a special place in my heart.. I always had this fantasy of marrying someone like Rhett...and I see somewhat a desi Rhett in R&B... I might be wrong... But I am sooo looking for R&B from now on... 
Originally posted by harshita27

Subbu is a snake.. Revenge or not, I want both of them to have some non-steamy conversation...maybe walk in the woods?? Before that saanp appears... These two have all their life to take revenge from a non-entity like Subbu or Marliese

Thankyou for sweating it out n writing another one. Ranjan waking up to II's prayer chant would be awesome! :)

Arey.. Marliese is pavam re... She is like U and me who didnt get R&B...I only hate subbu for leaving II like that
Originally posted by Nisha0604

You two are DAMN CUTE..Kya kahoon...DAMN cute Ek lab hota main clone karke de deti...

U make me smile every time... THANK YOU
I know hes a cutie... SUPER CUTIE

Yes yes like Ranjan would say next part will happen tonite...
Tomorrow hopefully Subbu can make an appearance... YESSS
this revenge is going to be so glorious...

HeHe... Yesterday only I worked in the synthetic biology lab.. Now will laugh whenever I go there thinking about cloning R&B πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
I have been a silent reader on this journey since you began this story, but now I can't remain silent. You are a phenomenal writer.  I am in awe of your talent.  I can't wait to see what happens in the future for these two. Thank you for writing  such a beautiful story! Can't wait to see what happens next πŸ˜Š
Originally posted by swathi1990

Arey.. Marliese is pavam re... She is like U and me who didnt get R&B...I only hate subbu for leaving II like that
Nisha!!! Question!!! Is R&B even intheleast bits jealous of that saanp named Subbu?? II doesnt care about Subbu anymore, we all know. Does R&B care about what relationship II shared with Subbu??

N swathi... Whether M got R&B or not, she made II super sick...even now, R&B's past's whole n sole representation for II is M... So for me she is bad... N should be a non-entity...for that matter II will jealously guard her rakshasan from girls like us from now on!! Shravu ke jaise Rakshasan ke liye bhi she'll go proprieterial!! πŸ˜†
Edited by harshita27 - 9 years ago
Originally posted by harshita27

Nisha!!! Question!!! Is R&B even intheleast bits jealous of that saanp named Subbu?? II doesnt care about Subbu anymore, we all know. Does R&B care about what relationship II shared with Subbu??

N swathi... Whether M got R&B or not, she made II super sick...even now, R&B's past's whole n sole representation for II is M... So for me she is bad... N should be a non-entity...for that matter II will jealously guard her rakshasan from girls like us from now on!! Shravu ke jaise Rakshasan ke liye bhi she'll go proprieterial!! πŸ˜†

I dont think he is jealous of subbu re ... He is jealous only if II shows some interest in the guy like the stripper or that moneybags dude... As such she never showed any interest on subbu from the moment he met her... So I dont think so...
I read the update third time β˜ΊοΈ
I feel totally despo kinds voyuer!! This is insane... Never have gone n re-read a HOT update!! What is this?!?!? πŸ˜†πŸ˜³β˜ΊοΈ
"Going to go through life with ur eyes closed?" he mocked...Oh he is thinking of life with her n she is not sure if she willbe in his house n life 20yrs from now... These two are super adorable!!! II doesnt want to talk about "it"... I doubt R&B will ever be able to talk about it either.πŸ˜†... Uski bolti hamesha se band hi rehti hai...πŸ˜†
This dude survives on such short sleep cycles,... Will be fun to see a zombie, sleep deprived cranky II
I was drinking a cup of coffee to stay awake a bit longer tonight since I need to get some work done. BAD IDEA!

Firstly, the coffee was hot...the heat is on...I'm wearing fleece pajamas...this chapter...oh you get the drift. I must go fish through my wardrobe and pull out some shorts and a tank top now.

Secondly, the work that I was supposed to do tonight...so NOT happening. 

Thirdly, I have to remember, no food or drinks by the laptop while I'm reading SoSy updates because Rakshasan will pull out artillery like "kanna" and said food/drink will be all over my screen.

Do you still need a review Nisha? 
Edited by nividances - 9 years ago
After weeks of jet lag I finally slept when the sun was not shining ...and missed the deluge till now.
First flush for II 

I do hope the next time around she sees the hold she has on the man...
from being the experienced lady killer she made him a heapπŸ€—

OH II he is in the pits with you dear..
Open your eyes and see him you guys both chappan bhog for each other and the writer has laid out a super feast for all of us!

I never thought a love story could be so engaging for me! πŸ€—❀️

Some emotions are timeless aren't they? 

I am casting aside my cynicism and ready to search or help you clone RnB πŸ‘πŸΌ

Loved it Nisha as always...