Ye Hai Mohabbatein

Software Symphony 9 Book Shelf Analogy on 144 - Page 21

swathi1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
This content was originally posted by: Nisha0604

I have noticed WITHOUT fail TWICE  a year the Monday after people will talk about it at the water cooler/coffee station EVERY TIME

I am thinking "Seri engla madiri loose ku idu pudusu U GUYS HAVE LIVED HER ALL YOUR LIFE WHY DO U TALK ABOUT IT?"πŸ˜†

THAT and the WEATHER
Goras can talk about weather like its nobody's binness...

Sunny they have to tal
Cloudy they have to talk
Inversion they have to talk
Snow they have to talk

I have not heard ANYONE talk about weather so much in Delhi, yes the morning after rains when under passes would be flooded or if there are massive power cuts then they would but YAHAN to weather topic is like NaMo in IndiaπŸ˜†

I dont usually blame them for weather u know...I have been in chennai for more than half of my life. The only weather there is summer..I have never seen any other season... So as it changes here often, I forgive them... That too being in seattle, summer is very famous here..When the sun shines everyone wll leave office earlier and go for a run..If it is snow, they pack for skiing...Sometimes I love these people for being outdoorsy so they are FORGIVEN... But the thing I cant stand is this daylight savings thing and the point is I dont even see the benefit of it... Eve though you maove the time by one hour it still becomes very dark at 4 in the eve...What is the use ???

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ashu25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
And yes.. Author Sahiba.. Thank u for reverting your decision about NOT goinonto continue the tale... M ore than happier and merrier now, doing the imaginary hay dance in my mind
swathi1990 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: taramira

10 grand for the house tour. Brilliant. They are back at the Monet. I have a feeling she might have to perhaps pay a grand back in every room if she wants to see the house. 

Loved the periappa bit, very aptly portrayed. Amma summing up II's qualities in a few words...compassionate, naughty, winner. 

Loved it how RB clenched his jaw at II's denial to take the scroll. Money matters are back. Felt a tad sad about how II described her reasons for marriage and questioning his reasons for biting the bullet.
Their marital journey of discovering each other will certainly be beautiful..

Loved very bit Nisha. Waiting for the unusual SR., I am sure you will make it unique in every way. 

Definitely It is going to be UNIQUE AND SUPER HOT !!... And I love the Bhallas re... They have beautifully left the couple alone and given them space.. I bet this will not happen in a Iyer house...
Ashu25 thumbnail
Swati, I was a little busy and held up ya
Hehehe.. Thanks for missing me..  M back,  lets gush now 
nidhi.b23 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
loved the update nisha..10k for house tour..lolz..and monet is back..but why did you stop yaar...i was all prepared to have my heart rates spiked and then u ended the chapter..not fair...
taramira thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
He nodded wordlessly... he wasnt good with words normally, with his new wife sobbing uncontrollably he completely lost control over any vocabulary he ever knew
NISHA you killed me with these words. I have read these a zillion times. Can only imagine what he is feeling inside. 
nividances thumbnail
Updated page 25 πŸ˜Š
I like being back in the midst of discussions. It's not the same when you have to catch up. πŸ˜›
swathi1990 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Nisha0604

I have noticed WITHOUT fail TWICE  a year the Monday after people will talk about it at the water cooler/coffee station EVERY TIME

I am thinking "Seri engla madiri loose ku idu pudusu U GUYS HAVE LIVED HER ALL YOUR LIFE WHY DO U TALK ABOUT IT?"πŸ˜†

THAT and the WEATHER
Goras can talk about weather like its nobody's binness...

Sunny they have to tal
Cloudy they have to talk
Inversion they have to talk
Snow they have to talk

I have not heard ANYONE talk about weather so much in Delhi, yes the morning after rains when under passes would be flooded or if there are massive power cuts then they would but YAHAN to weather topic is like NaMo in IndiaπŸ˜†

Nish also weather is the only small talk people can have here... I wonder wat people in India do ???
Hsp.canada thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: nividances

*Edited*

I liked the "bidaai" scene if you I can call it that...it was more of a "goodbye for now, I'll see you for dinner later." πŸ˜†
II's bonding with periappa is precious. 
Appa is still being passive aggressive πŸ˜› 

R&B doesn't do well with her tears...how will this play out in the future?

"Between 19 steps she had spoken 10 SENTENCES he realized... she was a talker..."
Just now? He realized it just now? πŸ˜†

"HE DIDNT HOLD THE DOOR OPEN FOR HER"
She's still II and he's still Rakshasan. Kuch nahi badla hai πŸ˜†

Chaachi's train of thoughts was bang on. II may have signed a pre-nup for her own peace of mind, but that's not going to stop others from forming their own opinions about her behavior and actions. A word of advice to chaachi though...II is innocent, but she is not stupid. She has already given it back to you before without even knowing or understanding the complexity of the entire situation; don't think that she would hesitate to do so in the future as well. 

II still doesn't know why he married her...she doesn't really care to know either because she's scared that she will not like the answer that she may get. She admits that she wanted to marry him so she did. She clarifies yet again that she didn't marry him for his wealth. Her internal conflict says it all I think: she's married a "stranger" that she has barely known for 6 months. There's a lot that she doesn't know about him, there's a lot that he doesn't know about her. She is insecure about whether this marriage will last or not, but hopes that it will. This is perhaps what every newly-wed experiences: jitni khushi hoti hai ek nayi shuruat ko lekar, kahin na kahin ek ghabraahat bhi hoti hai...what if it doesn't turn out right?

Back to the Monet, where it all started...how apt. A full circle. They have embarked on a new leg of their journey together now, so a few words for the couple.

"No marriage is all sunshine, but two people can share one umbrella and survive the storm together."

"The couples that are meant to be are the ones who go through everything that's designed to tear them apart and come out even stronger."

"Marriage is not a noun, it's a verb. It isn't something you get, it's something you do." Single meaning, double meaning...take what you want from that. πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

That was one awesome review, loved the definition of Marriage. πŸ˜† 
Ashu25 thumbnail
Oh and yes!! Our new goldie.. Anu... Congratulations pa... Have another reason to make merry !!