Ye Hai Mohabbatein

Software Symphony 9 Book Shelf Analogy on 144 - Page 113

Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Waise he loves mountaineering, hiking climbing and such so why not?

A gal at work can easily climb 8,000- 12,000 feet mountains on a weekend get away...

Outdoorsy people dont think twice about such things, one of my neighbors doesnt even use a ladder to climb on to his roof... must a Caucasian thing... who knows

For some its easy I guess

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

harshita27 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
N then Nisha ji stopped...anyone knows why?!?! ðŸ˜†
Ashu25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: Nisha0604

Waise he loves mountaineering, hiking climbing and such so why not?

A gal at work can easily climb 8,000- 12,000 feet mountains on a weekend get away...

Outdoorsy people dont think twice about such things, one of my neighbors doesnt even use a ladder to climb on to his roof... must a Caucasian thing... who knows

For some its easy I guess

So much I am getting to know the dude ab ðŸ˜ƒðŸ˜ƒ
swathi1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: harshita27

N then Nisha ji stopped...anyone knows why?!?! ðŸ˜†

Thats becos Nish always wants to kill us with cliff hangers...causing Anticipatory anxiety ðŸ˜†
taramira thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Tarpa tarpa ke maarne ka iraada hai NISHA ji ka. 
Gosh I could feel the sizzling chemistry between these two. Super. There was a certain coolness to the whole environment though...inside a cold Parisian sterile apartment RB and II ka hot romance.
Will be interesting to see how SOOO Indian II will get used to the automated style life here. 

Each  time I come back from India i feel the quietness and the stillness with intensity. Takes me a while to get used to. It will be fun to see II making his apartment their home. 
Great Nisha as usual. And the wait for th next begins even before one reads the previous. 
Ashu25 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: swathi1990

Yes... We miss home mainly during festivals.. Imagine going office during diwali..no one in the streets, no crackers, sweets...No one celebrating..just a regular usual day it will be.. Kaduppa varum

Awww...Hmmm...Dont get nostalgic yaar...
harshita27 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This II is sooo thick in the head..gadhi!!... She says "we do something when we love it"... He married you... So by your explanation... He must love you to marry you...no?? Fir kyu itna resistance to accept your new life n your place in his?? Pagli hai...someone smack her head n let her see reason!!
Ashu25 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: swathi1990

Thats becos Nish always wants to kill us with cliff hangers...causing Anticipatory anxiety ðŸ˜†

And helping us invent new words for various health conditions ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†
Ashu25 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: taara113

Hey guys watsup...

Heading towards thread 10, are we ???
Good gng Nish...still to catch up the last few updates... Nxt week hopefully ...

Hello..
Long time ji!!
samsi74 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Dear Nisha, lovely updates. Even though I don't post regularly, like all the others, I also wait eagerly for your updates. One request Nisha. Both these love birds faced, facing and will face many a problems until they come to an equilibrium. Inspite of all these  they love each other so much (even though they don't admit it to even themselves) So pl Nisha make this honeymoon a romantic and memorable one for them. Pl...Pl. So whenever they hit the rock bottom, they can gain the strength to get up and resume the relationship from these memories.
All of us have such wonderful memories. Whenever we come to a position of questioning our choices, we gain sanity from these memories. I want II and R&B to have such a reservoir of good memories to help them in the bad times!