Author Sahiba...Update eppo varum ?? πŸ€£
Ashu25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
Kya hai yeh???? Kahan hai sab??
sarsyed thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
OMG...paris jaane se pehle hi world war shuru..abhi to M ki story , relocating to paris sab kuch baaki hai ...II will murder RB by then🀣
TanjoreGirl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ashu25

Kya hai yeh???? Kahan hai sab??

hmnn no update yet :-( bahoot kaam :-(
Ashu25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: TanjoreGirl

hmnn no update yet :-( bahoot kaam :-(

I finished ek chapter in the evening..had dinner..AND STILL WAITING πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­
Where is Author Sahiba πŸ˜•
Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Commerce & Lord Kartikeya
Lasya shook in happiness on seeing R&B, she was so fat she couldnt even be propped up she had to either lay on her back or be held securely

Now she was being held securely by II in a yellow ghaghra and a navy halter neck blouse, Sam's conspiracy to reveal the lil mite's chunky arms so II could devour it
She had hair thicker than II, secured in a high tail... clips all over holding her silky curls off her face, she scratched her face turning into a tomato, with a beginning of a cold

Yet she wanted to be picked up by her Uncle

II held her close..
HE SAT ON HER PALLU... she yanked it furiously... rocking the lil one in her arms quietly

"Kozhandaikki cold vandudutha? My baby has a cold?... achocho my love...
 Manni seri aakaren onna seriya Mann can do magic (I will make u better)

Can we go see what Amma is doing?" she asked in her ear

The baby laughed as II's breath tickled her, forgot to scratch her face, just sucked on both hands at the same time

II's saree was soaked in the front

To him she had looked like an Iyer wife, until he saw her dark red Punjabi bangles...
she could be that man's wife... the man with the mustache in her screen saver pictures.

Sam returned when they were scoping each other out to begin the next argument
"Arey biwi saamne baithi hai, paas baithi hai AB to baat karo" she giggled bearing a tray of food

"News Flash Sam! He only talks to make a point or win an argument, at other times hes usually quiet and wordless

Sam reached for the baby "Main pakdoon? Tum khao... shes teething and is getting a cold... nights are a horror around here"

"I dont know how u do it" II muttered

"I dont know either.. what was I think... excuse me... but I wasnt" she laughed hard, flashing a perfect set of teeth like her brother... "I should go off to work and ask Tan to be with her
HE wanted her so he needs to care for her"

II squirmed as it seemed like an extension of the WW7? 8? from last night...

"BUT BUTT BUTTT, I cant be without her even for second, she is my heart beat" Sam  rubbed her cheek with one finger, the thing cooed
"MMM... UMMM" like she got everything her Mom said

"We'll just let u sleep by Daddy tonight Ma and Nandu sleep in his room OK" Sam continued to talk to with her
"Yes we will... do not butter me up u scented ball of fluff!!" Sam scolded her or tried to

II ate quietly

Sam:TUJHE kya doon?'

"I ate poha" he said

"Arey wah... VEGETARIAN? U spared a chicken today?" Sam giggled

He smiled a wide humorless one for her...

"Sam I better go mujhe mandir jaana hai" Ii began

"What does mujhe mean... is he not going with you?" Sam asked

Ii didnt respond... but her brother did..."After the temple, I am meeting Alex and Romaine at Noon"

"So u are going na? Good"

II sipped her chai quietly... he reached for half the slice of her banana bread and chewed on it... "This has walnuts in it?" he asked Sam

"U know Nandu loves those" Sam complained

He put the 1/4th back on her plate... she grabbed it with a KIND smile "I LOVE walnuts" she ate his leftover inadvertently

The baby began to doze in II's arms...

"Shes crushed and ruined your saree, do u want to change I can ask the help to iron it for you?

II shook her head... "I can fold it into half" she said "wear it like Vidya Balan" giggling

The sis in laws discussed Bollywood, Sam shared juicy Bolyywood gossip about the community they interacted with,
she also told her Chachu's DIL may be signing a movie soon"

"Can we go to the sets?" II asked eagerly

"REALLY ISHITA?" sam asked shocked

"Umm... main kabhi gayi nahi, Ive never seen a movie being made... I want to" II muttered

"U are a silly girl, sometimes I dont believe the things u say and do" Sam said thoughtfully

Sam: R&B KHAO... Ur black coffee is here too... I cant believe she lets u listen to music all day like that...
I would bite Tan's ears off shaadi ke shuru mein I just talked day and night"

R&B took the other ear phone off... He poured himself a cup of black and had a veggie puff...
Sam:Get up II, that saree needs ironing, jao oopar main aati hoon
II protested, Sam insisted finally II agreed, when II got down the stairs... he was by the front door to the side of the house, leading to the loong drive way

"why are u taking ur keys? yahi chhod do, I will send ur car home in the evening"

"I have to go to the temple" II muttered

"HES HERE NO? WHATS GOING ON BETWEEN YOU TWO?" Sam suddenly realized why they werent talking

II sat by the door on a ornamental stool of sorts to wear her stylish heels

He wandered a few feet around her...

"Ishita?" "will u answer?" Sam threatened

"Its nothing I am talking... we are talking... I mean in fact I told him to get here so we can go to gether... KUCH KAHO PLEASE" she smiled weakly at her husband

"Vandita said the temple closes at Noon" he said

Sam: BEHAVE YOURSELF WITH HER... mujhe tumhara koi tamasha nahi chahiye samajh gaye... u guys complete ONE WEEK ON SUNDAY. U two are officially insane.
I am not sending her with you to Paris if you are not going to be nice to her. Ishita isko jaane do u come on over tonight

Sam:Are u packed?
II nodded

Sam:To phir theek hai, come on over... we can do girlie stuff together... maybe another show (giggling)

II: I will do that (smiling)

Sam: We can even go to Mumbai over the weekend and go watch some shoots, Dad knows someone at UTV... U can meet Vidya Balan

Sam hugged her brother "I am begging you, be nice"

"Will do" he nodded

He started his car, she lingered near hers... and finally got in beside him...

He turned towards Malai Mandir Marg... "Do you want to get something for Akka" he asked

She looked out the window...

He gassed she turned to look at him...she gave him a "Karo kuch bhi, mujhe kya" look and went back to peek out the window

He parked outside the temple they got off, 10s of little kids surrounded the car... she was used to men ogling at her but not kids swarming her like that

They asked him all sorts of questions about the car, he opened and closed the door, turned the key, showed them the dash... lifted and concealed the headlights
 the cool things the steering did, the famous Manettino switch, the satellite tuner... the defogger... she checked her email on the phone as he gave the kids a visual tour

When he was done he locked up and handed her the keys to put in her purse. he had his phone in one of his pockets he didnt want the keys in the other

She wandered on the road with her phone zig zagging, he grabbed her elbow and dragged her with him

"I know how to cross the road" she hissed

"Tell me that after u get run over" he hissed back

He let go of her elbow only when they got to the shoe deposit guy...
she sat on the guy's stool to take her fancy shmancy heels off, he was done in a second since he always wore flip flops...

They washed their feet and hands, he watched how she did it, toes first heels next... then she did something with her hands,
after washing them... she had lifted the folds of the saree high over her ankles
The rows of taps, some leaking... the kind where you push up for water, sprayed everywhere...
she couldnt do it all, he held the lever up, she held her saree, pallu and the folds and washed

He folded his jeans up and washed... rolled them back down after...

She walked as if she knew what she was doing... bought a tray with flowers coconut and camphor they all knew her...
"Hindi karara  katti kitte pola kannu (u married a Northie?)

She nodded uncomfortably...

"Yaaru IVARA? nettaya irukaar? Summa  hero kanakka irukaar!" (He is so tall he looks like a movie star)

"Tell me something new" she muttered, R&B heard that...

"good singer... very good" the pooja thali guy endorsed II "thai poosam, Pongal Navaratri, sing" he pointed to the hall downstairs the huge one

R&B smiled

"Evlav aachu?" II asked (How much shud I pay?)

II got a huge rose garland for Lord Karthik and for Meenakshi, a lil boy held the hanging creation and stood by her

"Rs.840 kudu kannu" (give me Rs.840 dearie)

Before she could delve into her purse for change, he whipped his wallet out

"I got it" she said to him

"I can stomach a scene II, can u? They all seem to know you" he was furious

He asked the lil kid if he can hold the garlands...

The boy said "neeche lagna nahi chahiye"

R&B gave the kid a dry smile

"Really? at 4.5 feet tall u can do it at 6'3" I CANT?"

II hid a smile

"Didi ko dekha nahi ek mahiney se" the boy said sheepishly wanting to trail his fave singer

"Epdi irukke da? Vetri?"
Everyone associated with a South Indian temple is usually named after the presiding deiety

"Nalla irukken ka, adutha varusam na 10th" (I am good next year 10th)

"Nanna padi da... Science or Commerce in 11th

He watched as she made small talk with the pint sized boy coaching him on how he should take only Commerce in 11th and not Science
She was getting back at him by talking to the boy...

She went on and on and on, he held the cane tray with the offering, she held her own clothing and walked up
The moist sandy steps...
"iVaru pesa maatara?" (Does ur husband talk?)

"Jaasti maatar" (not much)

"Nee epdi irukke ka? nee pesikitte irupiye? (HOW DO U LIVE WITH HIM? U KEEP TALKING )

"I dont know da... na ipavum pesaren ivar keppaar" (he just listens)

"Didi baat karti rehti hai, aap chup rehte ho? Didi to bahut baat karti hai?"
The boy couldnt contain the horrific feeling of his Didi being with a quiet man

"Achha?" he asked

"Aapko nahi maloom?" the boy asked

"Mmm... mmm" RAKSHASAN SHOOK HIS HEAD

They got up to the altar the preist on duty recognized her and smiled big and wide

The crowd was heavy being the Tamil month of Panguni (phalguni) is especially auspicious for Lord Kartikeya

People jostled and shoved, II had paid for the biggest service Rs.1500 for some "bathing services", honey, milk, water  yogurt etc...
They were invited to move upfront to watch they did religiously Vetri stood by them

II prayed eyes closed hands joined

"Paadreya?" the priest asked smiling

"Ippova? (NOW?)

"Pinne sayngalam va, Panguni maasam dino kacheri irukku" (come by in the evening then there is a concert every night)

she softly began singing a prayer for Lord Kartik the 100 or so in there stood still
listening Moms with young girls pointed to her and asaid "Paathukko nee practice panna maatengre anda akka epdi paadra"
(u dont practice but look at her how she sings)

Natesan Mami stood amongst the people staring at her and him... when the song was over she walked over to II

"Epdi irukke?" (how are u?)

"I am good Mami" II said shyly

"So u married the boy u came with to your Akka's house that night?" Mami asked accusingly looking at R&B

He did a namaste...

II nodded
The bells began to ring... as the camphor was lit...

The priest came out with his offering, chanted in front of them, and handed her flowers half a coconut and vemilion
He handed R&B the holy ash
and continuing to chant gesticulated it needed to be worn horizontally...

She reached for his palm and picked up some and smeared it like Appa would.. a slim strip of grey
As if on cue he reached for her palm and tapped a vermilion dipped finger on her forehead
πŸ€— ❀️

TanjoreGirl thumbnail
ok i had a #feminist chant for breakfast
and for lunch post this
She reached for his palm and picked up some and smeared it like Appa would.. a slim strip of grey
As if on cue he reached for her palm and tapped a vermilion dipped finger on her forehead
πŸ€— ❀️

i am R&B gush mode again ...
i cant remember anything else i can only visualize this sooo cute!!!
eppo next yenna kodukaporayo..(what are u going to give me next :))
bipolar/lenthu mental lenthu thanks Nisha for turning me into someone i cant identify now πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
sarsyed thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I luv lasya...cutie pie she is...the way u describe her nd her dressing πŸ‘
Nisha...ab the nation wants to knw II aur RB baat kab karenge
Am thinking only after reaching paris

But the best part is both r right in their own way..reminds me of kashaf nd zaroon frm zindagi gulzar hai😳
ishruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
lasyaaa...sooo cute...and her manni!she knows evryone in the temple!!!
TanjoreGirl thumbnail
Originally posted by: sarsyed

I luv lasya...cutie pie she is...the way u describe her nd her dressing πŸ‘

Nisha...ab the nation wants to knw II aur RB baat kab karenge
Am thinking only after reaching paris

But the best part is both r right in their own way..reminds me of kashaf nd zaroon frm zindagi gulzar hai😳

yes they are both right some more right sometime..
sarsyed i dont know how long you have been in this thread but a lot of reference to zindagi gulzar takes place here there is actually an update called that my all time favorite.
Manny for me feels like zaroons sister
yeh baath karen nakaren arre sindoor daal diya ab everything will be choo manter πŸ˜†