HOLI OS : YEH LAAL ISHQ *6TH MARCH 2015*

Posted: 9 years ago

HOLI OS : YEH LAAL ISHQ

HAPPY HOLI FOLKS...HERE IS HOLI OS ON SONG
YEH LAAL ISHQ FROM RAMLEELA

Raaammm

Ram chodo Kal holi hai bahut sari tayari karni hai...

Priya try to come out of his torture...but no effect on him he continues nuzzling his neck his hand roaming over priya's back she shivered by his touch...

Bg song

Ye Laal Ishq, Ye Malal Ishq
Ye Aib Ishq, Ye Bair Ishq
Ye Laal Ishq, Ye Malal Ishq
Ishq Ishq, Ishq...

Ram : Ye laal Saari pehnati hooo na Jaan to i cant control darling...you know naa Laal (red) is symbol of love he Kisses on her cheeks and then eyes,,,he tug her hairs behind her ears and his lips inches apart from her lips...she knows after that what ll be the next.. she herself surrender to ram but so many preparation  left for Holi As ghar ki badi bahu hone ke naate usse niche sabke saath hath batana chahiye...She pushes Ram and turned and about to walk...Ram hold her hand...
What the hell yaar...sabke liye time hai Bus apne Pati ke liye nahi...Jao he jerked her hand...Aaana mat ab mere Pass or nahi khelni mujhe holi voli...He said and enter in washroom and shut the  salm the door of washroom...

A lone tear come up in Priya's eyes...Ram why dont you understand If u stubborn Like this To main bhi aapki Biwi hu jaanti hoo apko sahi kaise Karne Hai...said this she wipe her that single tear and Went downstair...

Later At Night...

Ram tossing on bed not able to sleep bcoz of the vacant side on his rightside  which is Priya' side...

He getup and sit on bed switch on lamp on his side...He again saw right side there is No sign of priya he  felt guilty inside He remembers His harsh word he said to Priya...

Tujh Sang Bair Lagaya Aisa
Tujh Sang Bair Lagaya Aisa
Raha Na Main Phir Apne Jaisa...
Ho Raha Na Main Phir Apne Jaisa...
Just then Priya enter take Pillow and Blanket and went to couch

Ram come near to couch and About to say something  bbut priya cutoff him and said I m so tired let me sleep  Mr.kapoor...said she turned on couch and cover blanket over her face too

What Fir se Mr.kapoor that means Priya bahut gussa hai mujhse...warna aaj Bahut dino baad Mr.kapoor nahi bulati... he said to himself

Mera Naam Ishq, Tera Naam Ishq.
Mera Naam Ishq, Tera Naam Ishq
Mera Naam Ishq, Tera Naam Ishq
Mera Naam Tera Naam Mera Naam Ishq..

He come to bed and try to sleep...after some time he selpt...

Morning

Ram got up rubbing his eyes and he saw gulal on his kurta he smiles bcoz he knows priya did this..he came out of bed and in front of Mirror and saw Red gulal on his cheeks...he smiles seeing this

Yeh Lal Ishq, Ye Malal Ishq
Yeh Lal Ishq, Ye Malal Ishq
Ishq Ishq, Ishq...

READ FULL HERE

OS- YEH LAAL ISHQ
Wow... Me first...
Lovely os...
Simply superb...
Thanks for PM๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜›
wow.
aman its too gud. HAPPY HOLI.keep writing. thanks for pm.
Thanks a for pm.
Happy holi.
Lovely holi update.
Happy holi n it was superb OS n Raya played holi awww in romantic wayEdited by dhristikpd - 9 years ago
that was very cute๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ hvnt read the entire thing though.. but will read soon.. keep it up๐Ÿ˜›
Beautyfull rimantic update,i love it so much ya!!!!