Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

peeyara thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Good morning!!!

Who liked yesterday's episode  😆

Shipra's car get slammed by Ram's car. Ram like a gentle man asks driver to see what had happened  n pay money  if damaged has happened😛 and Shipra Sharma has other plans on her mind😆...uff she is so irritating😆 , itni si kharoch ke liye itna chilllati hai jaisi poori car kharab hogayi ho😡...Vikram comes to speak to them n make her understand that  they are going for some important work and will pay for damage😊 but Shipra kahan sunne wali thi 😡accha khasa public ko jama kiya😆 n kept singing her own songs...Ram looks out of car window but couldn't see Priya😔 and then Priya goes to call sudhir  aur Ram shiprra se baat karne aata hai😔

Sudhir's dialogue was good, "agar akeli hoti toh chup chap paise leke mamle ko rafa dafa kar deti😆, ab public jama huyi hai toh apna poora bio data sunayegi" 🤣and Shipra does that...my daughter model, I am designer😆

"Ladki ki ladke ke bagair aur ladke ki ladki k bagair shaadi hojati hai par mere designer clothes ke bagair nhi"🤣

Ram requests her saying its his father's  death anniversary so shipra agrees to take money but only after asking her husband😲...husband se puchengi wo toh jaise husband paise lene denge😆

Ram gets the call that pooja is over(sry if i am using wrong word😛)  n angrily walks towards his car saying, "mere keemti 2 ghante barbad kiye na inhone toh mai bhi inhe roz yeh do ghante yaad dilate rahunga"😲

Priya comes back but Ram has gone😔...isi ek scene 3 hit n miss huye RaYa ke😆

Shipra the opportunist explains her daughter that she'll take money "behti ganga mai haath dhona" 😆Priya kitna explain karti hai k na karo Shipra doesn't listen

Ram's pain, agony, anger everything was potryaed nicely 👏⭐️  how hurt he was !😔

Priya cooking food in Oil and shipra is like tel mai kyu banarahi hai🤣

Priya's reply was awesome  and Sudhir-Shipra's nok jhok was too good😆

Priya have a brother too Kartik" n he is coming back from Malaysia😛

Shipra lies to Kartik that I am making your fav food with my own hands...liar😆

What a caring sister Priya! Reminder for lunch⭐️

They were so happy but arrival of police puts a full stop to it😆

Shipra was behaving as if police unki complaint likhne ghar aayi hai 🤣Shipra was supposed to go but Ayesha has been selected for Natasha Kapoor fashion show so thats more important😆

Papa-beti goes to PS where they are treated badly😔...The Ram Kapoor power was highlighted, he can do anything as he wants, he owns  everyone be it Police😎

That was so rude of Constable to stop Sudhir from drinking water 😡but our Jhansi ki rani fought back n gave them earful she didn't left inspector too😆

All this sufferings was meant for Shipra to teach her a lesson but as luck had it, Sudhir ended up tolerating it waise bhi jo husband ka hai wo wife ka hai n vice versa.😆...doesnt matter😉

Priya...no sorry James Bond ki amma🤣 follows driver of Ram Kapor n landed in her would be territory and the BG plays as she steps in😳

Would be Mrs Kapoor enters her future husband office unknowingly.😳...and her FH was having a meeting even on Sunday😆

Neha calls to Vikram to confirm k sach mai Sunday ko meeting hai ya Vikram is lying😆...kitni shakki biwi hai😆

On hearing Ram's voice , she is satisfied.😆 One after other everyone's phone starts ringing n Vikram reveals if they will work on even Sunday also families will call😆😆

Ram ends the meeting so that everyone can go home...that was really sweet of him❤️

Same episode showed two different sides of Ram: angry n khadus when something closed to his heart was messed with and then caring boss who understands that families too need his employees ⭐️⭐️

"mujhe pata hi nahi chalta k kab konsa din hai, yeh phone kuch nhi batata" (dont worry bht jald bht kuch batayega 🤣) i felt how bad he felt when he was saying all those dialogues but still smile on his face 😛

"mujhse milne yahan kaun aayega" 😔

"sir aapse milne koi madam aayi hai" (tumne pukara aur mai chali aayi 🤣) kya timing hai na priya ki 😉

Ram was shocked k kaun lady milne aayi😲 and Vikramm was behaving as if usse koi milne aayi hai 😆

"aaj tu kuch aur bhi mangta na tujhe wo bhi mil jata"  😆 jo mila hai uske baad kuch aur mangne ki zaroorat nhi  hai 😉😆

"tujhe accha nahi lagega jab tujhe koi meetings mai phone karke pareshan kare" 😉😆 aut tu apni meeting jaldi wind up kare 😆

Vikram bhi kya kya bolta hai 😆 n Ram blushing blushing with teasing 😳😆

"phir shuru kardiya tune apna ghisa pheeta recorder" 😆

Ram goes towrds the window to see who has come to meet him 😳 and priya too looks up at window and thinks, "mai jisse milne aayi  hoon aaj usse mulaqat hojaye" 😳

Edited by peeyara - 9 years ago
Rayaland thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Superb post loved whole episode n waiting for todays episode
AdhwikPriya thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
ha kitna bar dekha naine kal raath ko aur aaj subha 9:30 baje bhi dekhliya bahut maza aya,,mere bhai dekhe hasrahe the kitni baar dekhogi yar raat bhi dekhi thi na,,maine kaha ha dekhungi dekhti rahungi accha lagta hai muje,,mom ne kaha sach me ek din pagal hojayegi,,maine kaha already pagal hogayi hoon RaYa ke pyar me.1 baje ko bhi dekhungi par yaha power cut hogsya pata nahi kab ayega,,,
bpatil3 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Mujhe shipra kitni lalchi aur irriating lagi yaar sacchi me😡😡
kare koi aur bahre koi aur bechare sudhirji aur priya fas gye🤢 shipra will not even have a glint of sadness😡 itni lalchi ufff wo aur uski beti grrr

will complete later
Cute_Saakshii12 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Was not able to watch yesterday's episode!!!
Thanks 4 lovely post!!
LovingRaYa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
They was so close yet they didn't meet
another hit and miss situation occured
Poor Ram was very sad as he not able to attend his father death aniiversary and other hand Priya is upset for unnecessarlarly inconvience provided by Police and above i am excited that Raya meet at Ram mansion
peeyara thumbnail
Originally posted by: dhristikpd

Superb post loved whole episode n waiting for todays episode

thanks drishti 😛
aaj toh knife wala scene hai 😆
peeyara thumbnail
Originally posted by: Anandraji

ha kitna bar dekha naine kal raath ko aur aaj subha 9:30 baje bhi dekhliya bahut maza aya,,mere bhai dekhe hasrahe the kitni baar dekhogi yar raat bhi dekhi thi na,,maine kaha ha dekhungi dekhti rahungi accha lagta hai muje,,mom ne kaha sach me ek din pagal hojayegi,,maine kaha already pagal hogayi hoon RaYa ke pyar me.1 baje ko bhi dekhungi par yaha power cut hogsya pata nahi kab ayega,,,

lucky you jo itne bar dekh rahe ho 😆
agar mai sochu bhi na, i'll be dead 😆