"aaj tu kuch aur bhi mangta tujhe wo bhi mil jata";) ~Epi-5

Posted: 2015-03-04T22:33:31Z

Good morning!!!

Who liked yesterday's episode  LOL

Shipra's car get slammed by Ram's car. Ram like a gentle man asks driver to see what had happened  n pay money  if damaged has happenedTongue and Shipra Sharma has other plans on her mindLOL...uff she is so irritatingLOL , itni si kharoch ke liye itna chilllati hai jaisi poori car kharab hogayi hoAngry...Vikram comes to speak to them n make her understand that  they are going for some important work and will pay for damageSmile but Shipra kahan sunne wali thi Angryaccha khasa public ko jama kiyaLOL n kept singing her own songs...Ram looks out of car window but couldn't see PriyaUnhappy and then Priya goes to call sudhir  aur Ram shiprra se baat karne aata haiUnhappy

Sudhir's dialogue was good, "agar akeli hoti toh chup chap paise leke mamle ko rafa dafa kar detiLOL, ab public jama huyi hai toh apna poora bio data sunayegi" ROFLand Shipra does that...my daughter model, I am designerLOL

"Ladki ki ladke ke bagair aur ladke ki ladki k bagair shaadi hojati hai par mere designer clothes ke bagair nhi"ROFL

Ram requests her saying its his father's  death anniversary so shipra agrees to take money but only after asking her husbandShocked...husband se puchengi wo toh jaise husband paise lene dengeLOL

Ram gets the call that pooja is over(sry if i am using wrong wordTongue)  n angrily walks towards his car saying, "mere keemti 2 ghante barbad kiye na inhone toh mai bhi inhe roz yeh do ghante yaad dilate rahunga"Shocked

Priya comes back but Ram has goneUnhappy...isi ek scene 3 hit n miss huye RaYa keLOL

Shipra the opportunist explains her daughter that she'll take money "behti ganga mai haath dhona" LOLPriya kitna explain karti hai k na karo Shipra doesn't listenOuch

Ram's pain, agony, anger everything was potryaed nicely ClapStar  how hurt he was !Unhappy

Priya cooking food in Oil and shipra is like tel mai kyu banarahi haiROFL

Priya's reply was awesome  and Sudhir-Shipra's nok jhok was too goodLOL

Priya have a brother too Kartik" n he is coming back from MalaysiaTongue

Shipra lies to Kartik that I am making your fav food with my own hands...liarLOL

What a caring sister Priya! Reminder for lunchStar

They were so happy but arrival of police puts a full stop to itLOL

Shipra was behaving as if police unki complaint likhne ghar aayi hai ROFLShipra was supposed to go but Ayesha has been selected for Natasha Kapoor fashion show so thats more importantLOL

Papa-beti goes to PS where they are treated badlyUnhappy...The Ram Kapoor power was highlighted, he can do anything as he wants, he owns  everyone be it PoliceCool

That was so rude of Constable to stop Sudhir from drinking water Angrybut our Jhansi ki rani fought back n gave them earful she didn't left inspector tooLOL

All this sufferings was meant for Shipra to teach her a lesson but as luck had it, Sudhir ended up tolerating it waise bhi jo husband ka hai wo wife ka hai n vice versa.LOL...doesnt matterWink

Priya...no sorry James Bond ki ammaROFL follows driver of Ram Kapor n landed in her would be territoryDay Dreaming and the BG plays as she steps inEmbarrassed

Would be Mrs Kapoor enters her future husband office unknowingly.EmbarrassedDay Dreaming...and her FH was having a meeting even on SundayLOL

Neha calls to Vikram to confirm k sach mai Sunday ko meeting hai ya Vikram is lyingLOL...kitni shakki biwi haiLOL

On hearing Ram's voice , she is satisfied.LOL One after other everyone's phone starts ringing n Vikram reveals if they will work on even Sunday also families will callLOLLOL

Ram ends the meeting so that everyone can go home...that was really sweet of himHeart

Same episode showed two different sides of Ram: angry n khadus when something closed to his heart was messed with and then caring boss who understands that families too need his employees StarStar

"mujhe pata hi nahi chalta k kab konsa din hai, yeh phone kuch nhi batata" (dont worry bht jald bht kuch batayega ROFL) i felt how bad he felt when he was saying all those dialogues but still smile on his face Tongue

"mujhse milne yahan kaun aayega" Unhappy

"sir aapse milne koi madam aayi hai" (tumne pukara aur mai chali aayi ROFL) kya timing hai na priya ki Wink

Ram was shocked k kaun lady milne aayiShocked and Vikramm was behaving as if usse koi milne aayi hai LOL

"aaj tu kuch aur bhi mangta na tujhe wo bhi mil jata"  LOL jo mila hai uske baad kuch aur mangne ki zaroorat nhi  hai WinkLOL

"tujhe accha nahi lagega jab tujhe koi meetings mai phone karke pareshan kare" WinkLOL aut tu apni meeting jaldi wind up kare LOL

Vikram bhi kya kya bolta hai LOL n Ram blushing blushing with teasing EmbarrassedLOL

"phir shuru kardiya tune apna ghisa pheeta recorder" LOL

Ram goes towrds the window to see who has come to meet him Embarrassed and priya too looks up at window and thinks, "mai jisse milne aayi  hoon aaj usse mulaqat hojaye" Embarrassed

Edited by peeyara - 2015-03-04T22:44:09Z
9 Likes this
Posted: 2015-03-04T23:47:43Z
Superb post loved whole episode n waiting for todays episode
1 Likes this
Posted: 2015-03-05T00:04:44Z
ha kitna bar dekha naine kal raath ko aur aaj subha 9:30 baje bhi dekhliya bahut maza aya,,mere bhai dekhe hasrahe the kitni baar dekhogi yar raat bhi dekhi thi na,,maine kaha ha dekhungi dekhti rahungi accha lagta hai muje,,mom ne kaha sach me ek din pagal hojayegi,,maine kaha already pagal hogayi hoon RaYa ke pyar me.1 baje ko bhi dekhungi par yaha power cut hogsya pata nahi kab ayega,,,
1 Likes this
Posted: 2015-03-05T01:21:43Z
Mujhe shipra kitni lalchi aur irriating lagi yaar sacchi meAngryAngry
kare koi aur bahre koi aur bechare sudhirji aur priya fas gyeDead shipra will not even have a glint of sadnessAngry itni lalchi ufff wo aur uski beti grrr

will complete later
1 Likes this
Posted: 2015-03-05T01:25:42Z
Was not able to watch yesterday's episode!!!
Thanks 4 lovely post!!
1 Likes this
Posted: 2015-03-05T04:59:31Z
They was so close yet they didn't meet
another hit and miss situation occured
Poor Ram was very sad as he not able to attend his father death aniiversary and other hand Priya is upset for unnecessarlarly inconvience provided by Police and above i am excited that Raya meet at Ram mansion
1 Likes this
Posted: 2015-03-05T07:31:22Z
Originally posted by dhristikpd

Superb post loved whole episode n waiting for todays episode
thanks drishti Tongue
aaj toh knife wala scene hai LOL
0 Likes this
Posted: 2015-03-05T07:32:00Z
Originally posted by Anandraji

ha kitna bar dekha naine kal raath ko aur aaj subha 9:30 baje bhi dekhliya bahut maza aya,,mere bhai dekhe hasrahe the kitni baar dekhogi yar raat bhi dekhi thi na,,maine kaha ha dekhungi dekhti rahungi accha lagta hai muje,,mom ne kaha sach me ek din pagal hojayegi,,maine kaha already pagal hogayi hoon RaYa ke pyar me.1 baje ko bhi dekhungi par yaha power cut hogsya pata nahi kab ayega,,,
lucky you jo itne bar dekh rahe ho LOL
agar mai sochu bhi na, i'll be dead LOL
0 Likes this