Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

SwaRon two shot: More than they knew- Part Two Updated Pg-2

VrushanianAdity thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Wassup Guys?? Me back after sooo long.. And this time with a Two shot.. The first part is here and the second part will be uploaded completely based on the response I get.. So more the likes and comments, the more earlier will I upload...Criticisms, compliments, feed backs and suggestions, every thing welcomed... Enjoy..
SwaRon two shot: More than they knew
 "God I so wish I could kill this jerk and feed him to the eagles right now.." An irritated Sharon murmured as she saw her partner walking forward quickly as if he was going to miss his bus..
"Hey Swayam!!" Sharon shouted towards her partner. He turned towards her.. "What?" He asked. "Well..Though you may be a complete idiot, but I believe you are not blind.. Are you?" An already hyper Sharon replied. Swayam slowly came towards her and forwarded his hand. "*Phew*" 
---------------          ---------------          ---------------          ---------------          --------
Yes they were Swayam and Sharon and they were lost somewhere in the cold and snowy mountains. Now u all must be thinking, Swayam and Sharon lost in the mountains, searching their way to the main city,all alone..Aww.. How romantic is that?? But.. But.. But.. Give your thoughts a pause.. Because they are no couple, they are the ultimate rivals.. Yes Swayam and Sharon, the rivals since 10th Grade...
They are so so so passionate about their rivalry that even the biggest love birds will  loose in front of them. Hate is the only word common in their dictionary.. Them being in the same college in the same faculty as well as dance partners was one of the worst thing that could have probably happened to their team members cum Best friends, poor them. But the situation inside their heart was different, there was something more powerful than hatred inside there for each other. They both had kept the hard mask to preserve the relation they had with each other. Be it enmity, but for these two souls, even it had great importance...
They loved each other only saying it was left now...
---------------          ---------------          ---------------          ---------------          --------
"Hey! Back off!!!" Sharon hissed as she felt Swayam's gloved hands about to hold hers. "Your hand is freezing!! Do you even realize that??" Swayam asked. 
"So what?" Sharon replied. "So... As I can see that you are really tired in the same way, I hope that, u too can see me tired, Right?? So I don't want you to get any kind of frostbite or something like that, due to which I will have to carry you in this cold and slippery place... So u see.. You can hold my hand, you'll avoid problem for both of us.." Sharon did not say anything. She had accepted that the only human who was with her right now was Swayam and there was absolutely no point arguing with him. She slowly held his hand, and the feeling she got after that made her realize how secured she felt at that moment. Swayam got the sweetest shock of his life when she caught his hand. He was not at all surprised that Sharon didn't reply him back. He knew she was tired and he also knew that deep inside he was concerned for her. He had already accepted that he had fallen for her. But he kept his rude mask on because he felt that, if he would show his true feelings for Sharon then the only relation he had with her would also be destroyed. Be it enmity but for Swayam, even this relation meant a lot.
They walked in silence for sometime. For the first time,the silence was not awkward. They took in each other's presence, the feeling of holding each other's hand and walking in the cold, snowy mountains was a dream come true for both of them. Both of them were walking hand in hand. Suddenly, "Bang*" Swayam fell on the thick layer of snow, unknowingly pulling Sharon down with him. Sharon fell on top of him. They both stared deep onto each others eyes, and all they could see there was pure love and concern for each other. Time stopped klfor both of them. Their mask, the rudeness everything vanished. All that was left was Sharon, Swayam and their love. "I love you" Swayam murmured. Sharon's eyes grew wide, her expression shocked. "Say it again.." "I love you" "Again"... This time Swayam flipped Sharon on the ground and went above her. "I love you Sharon" Swayam said, staring deep into her eyes.
...          ...          ...           ...           ...
And that's a wrap guys.. The next part will be uploaded completely based on the response I get.. Criticisms and Compliments everything is welcomed..
Keep Smiling and see ya all later.. :)
Edited by VrushanianAdity - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anjuvrushan thumbnail
Hey...very nice start..well written
But yes it is too short...nd i want to read more...so pls pls continue...
Rockingbhardwaj thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
This is so sweet
Loved it
Love hate
Really nice

Do update soon
Nicki_vrushan thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6
Hey, this was really cute and sweet.
Love all your stories, they keep us in touch with our swaron.
Please do continue, would love to read what happens next.
VReSH thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Adi Update Fast... 
Its too hood... 
Waiting Eagerly :) 
ExpectoPatronus thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
woww woww woww...  awesomeee...  plz update d last part soon...  
Mansi98 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Amazing part
Plz update soon
Cant wait
-Charu- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Amazinggg 
Such new concept and I love the freshness. 
Please update soon! 
❤️
--Ecstasy-- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Wow.. 
Swaron being rivals but deep down they have feelings for each other.. 
Swayam confessed it... 
Waiting to read next.. 
You are such a amazing writer..
Please update asap. 😊

swaron_arshi_07 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Nice start
The start was good
and the end was cute
well penned
do continue soon