Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sneharjun92 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
awesome update. beautifully written. loved it.
arshi married to each other n have one daughter also.
arnav solved khushis confusion n question regarding their relationship.
he stood by her when nani opposed their marriage.
like the way arshi made vivaan understand that they will love him n Myra same.
loved the whole story...:-)
ashnitaa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Loved the ending. 
They both got the happiness they deserve. 
yoga123 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome ending...thanks for the PM
Lily30 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Loved the ending πŸ‘
Thank you for the pm
xBabyAngelx thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Superb update
Beautiful ending
xBabyAngelx thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for giving us a wonderful story dearπŸ˜ƒ
Simply loved it😳
pup03 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
awesome end... loved it.. happy for ARSHI and their vivaan & myra πŸ˜ƒ
shakrobaaj thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Simply amazing story,
Loved the way you wrote this story.
And ending of this story is so beautiful.
...Champ... thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
Hey Viji,

First things first, I've sent your buddy requests, please accept them! 😳

R
E
S

I know I'm cruel...tomorrow evening pukka I'll Un-Res this. I'm a busy bee ya know...

~$~ UN-RES on 15/09~$~

Sorry I'm late!

Seriously Viji, you know how to handle a story. Too well! This story actually interested me when I've read the note about this in one of your stories or One-Shot I guess? And I was like 'what is this story that everyone so want to change the story itself?'

You said you had it in IF. To be honest, I forgot about this story until I opened your account and went through your list of stories. And man, did I adore it? You're right, it isn't always like we want it to be.

The topic you've taken for this story, is now a recurrent complication. And also it's the fact that we're seeing only some of the many issues that happened. People often keep it a secret owing to not demean their status in the society and all that which for some people is everything!

The Khushi in here is actually really lucky that she's been given a way to new life through Arnav. When family disowned her to not lower their stauts in the society, Arnav stood by her as her support. The way he found Khushi, been with her, taking care of her and all, not everyday one of these victims are even seen having positive attitude and a will to move forward. Everyone deserves a second chance at life. The only difference between reality and fiction is that, not everyone are being given THAT second chance. This same incident sometimes makes people scarred and difficult to cope up.

As much as Arnav was the beginning of her new life, Vivaan, is the one who actually kept her sane and not drown into one of the depressions first of all. Yes, Khushi is a strong woman. But at the same time, being molested is something that takes a girl or a woman down in their life too. So Vivaan helped her in not losing that strength. And Arnav's efforts in letting her do what she desired, going against his family, which he was already even before Khushi, is remarkable.

And Arnav's past has been whole different thing. As much as it is not recognized, not everything wrong that happens is only with a girl. It's said right? Where's there's right there's something wrong too. If sometimes girls are the victims, sometimes a girl is an attacker too. The same happened in the case of Arnav which he couldn't share with anyone, not even his family who denied to understand him. And the dilemma he was in about Vivaan is justifiable yet uncalled for. But not every time we can ask for people to have big hearts right? Arnav had been going through that phase, where he confused if the baby is born on the wrong side of the blanket. That had him standing in the middle undecided whether if he wants to take the child or to not take care of him. Unconsciously he stood with latter battling with himself. And Khushi is that angel who showed him a way that is reasonable. Accepting the baby!

In a process, Arnav and Khushi have helped each other, though one knowingly and another unknowingly, in coping with their what they thought are broken lives. And they succeeded in doing that.

About truth of Shyam not being recognized by Anjali and Nani, well it's true. Not every time a truth is brought out. Though, its given that, if Arnav would have tried he would have revealed the true face of Shyam as well as Riya, but then he was also a broken man who that time hated his life feeling used and creepy. There I can see two reasons why Shyam wasn't exposed. one is the above, not every time a lie comes out. But yes, sometime in the future maybe it would appear and destroy some lives. Life doesn't always goes according to us right? And the second reason, is I guess that isn't something related to this story. The title says it all, 'Broken Angels'. ArShi is written all over the title. So it would not do justice fitting in the revelation of treachery by Shyam. It breaks the very essence of the story.

Oh, and you always make me hate Anjali or at least to the extent of not liking her. It's not any different here. Though at times we want it to be a certain way, not every thing in this world can be seen with a narrow mind. Nani is under the same. She's old I don't disagree, it may not be in her to see everything with an open mind, but she should at least have behaved civilly with Khushi. She's been a total hypocrite as Arnav pointed out. And Anjali is a whole new story. All that she wants is about her. I don't know why, but every time I feel that she's an attention gainer. She wants every thing to go on her way, on her words. And here when she came to know that Arnav is going against her and her words, she has become agitated. That's in her nature I guess.

And ending was class. It's all how we wanted it to end and how the story should end. You've written it perfection. I hadn't expected Nani to change her ways at the end. Because that's the normal mind. When you're narrow minded that also speaks you're stubborn. And a stubborn man can never mend his ways until and unless they're hit with a realization. And Nani never had this realization within her. So its only reasonable to not expect her to mend her ways. At last, I want to say that this is a perfect blend of reality and fiction. The topic is reality, the story is fiction. You really did it great Viji. πŸ‘

Hats off, once again, on your work!

Lots of love,
- Lucky 😊
Edited by Lucky_arshi - 8 years ago
arhi_crazy thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Loved this. Awesome story.