Swaragini Memebers Introduction Corner

MsChanadlerBong thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 9 years ago

Hey guys welcome to Swaragini Forum , before we start discussing about the show and go deep into the show how about introducing each other ? ๐Ÿ˜ƒ 
Come on and just give answer to these query and become familiar with everyone 

Name 
Occupation 
DOB 
Favourite celebs of telly world 
Favourite celebs of Bollywood / Hollywood 
Why do u like IF ? 
Why do u watch the show Swaragini ? 
Tell us little about yourself - 

Hope to make new friends ! 

Edited by Texie-Shady - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MsChanadlerBong thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Name  - Samrajya laxmi wati Sighaniya 
Occupation - Student 
Location - India 
Language u speak - Hindi , English , punjabi , nepali 
DOB - 17 Dec 
Favourite celebs of telly world - Many , few if them are ArDi , AsYa , RaHi ...etc ...etc 
Favourite celebs of Bollywood / Hollywood - Sidharth Malhotra , Salman Khan , Jenifer Lawrence and many more 
Why do u like IF ?  Everything  ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Why do u watch the show Swaragini ? Looks integrating and I always wanted to watch something with Kolkata background๐Ÿ˜ณ
Tell us little about yourself -  A apni k main tareef karu ? Just wanna say I just m cool and excited t watch this show and meet new friends here ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Starry_Love thumbnail
Name  -  Sophie B
Occupation - Student 
Location - UK
Language u speak - English, Nepali & a bit of Hindi 
DOB - 15th Dec x
Favourite celebs of telly world - Quiet a lot!, but a few to name are Sahir and Arzoo, Khushi and Arnav, Asad Zoya and many more๐Ÿ˜ณ
Favourite celebs of Bollywood / Hollywood - Quiet a lot..
Why do u like IF ?  Interaction /discussions
Why do u watch the show Swaragini ? Reason is looks interesting, its something fairly refreshing! 
Tell us little about yourself -I'm weird, a bit crazy...and excited about this promising new show and of course look forward to making new friends...!

Edited by sophiewonzer14 - 9 years ago
starsanjana thumbnail
Name : Faatimah 
Language u speak : English, Hindi , spanish , french
DOB :10/08/1997
Favourite celebs of telly world :too many to mention
Favourite celebs of Bollywood / Hollywood : alot hritik, shahrukh, preity zinta, alia bhatt, varun dhawan
Why do u like IF ? Its a safe place and we can have many dicussions about shows without fighting. also rules are maintained...which i like very much!
Why do u watch the show Swaragini ? the storyline...i am not a big fan of any of the characters as yet however, the show and the promos seem interesting!
Tell us little about yourself - I love to make friends and create topics of interest!

nedhvik-91 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Name ...Poojanika

Occupation ...Student

Location ...South Africa

Language...Hindi , English , Punjabi , French

DOB...26 th October

Favourite celeb of tellywood...Neha Bagga , Adhvik mahajan and Rati pandey ...๐Ÿ˜ณ

Favourite celeb of Bolly /holly wood ...Salmaan khan , Varun , Shradha kapoor and Aishwarya

Why do u like IF..???...like everything gives platform to share view

Why do u watch show swaragini...???...i love music...and both girls also...music lover...hmmm
I want to watch kolkatta background type show ...

Tell us little abt urself... mein apne baare mein kya kahun...m very sweet girl..friendly n happy go girl...

Hope i ll make new friends here...๐Ÿ˜ณ
main-ishaqzaadi thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Name : Kashvi
Language u speak : English, Hindi , Gujarati, French
DOB :26/07
Favourite celebs of telly world : A lot of people eg Shaheer Sheikh, Gautama Rode, Niti Taylor
Favourite celebs of Bollywood / Hollywood : Varun Dhawan, Deepika Padukone, Saqib Saleem, Sidharth Malhotra and many more
Why do u like IF ? I love discussing my favourite shows!
Why do u watch the show Swaragini ? Well, I watched an episode of Pyaar Tune Kya Kiya starring Namish Taneja and then I found out that he is the male lead in this show so I decided to check out the promos and liked them (minus the really loud shouting bits)
Tell us little about yourself- I'm friendly, creative and kind of busy because currently revising for exams in June. I don't know what else to write ๐Ÿ˜• ๐Ÿ˜†
swesha thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Name Sweta
Occupation pharmaceutical professional
Location London
Language u speak Marwari, Bengali, Gujarati
DOB 03 May
Favourite celebs of telly world hiten tejwani, very recently Sidharth shukla
Favourite celebs of Bollywood / Hollywood shariah Khan 
Why do u like IF ? I can access the info about telly world as I don't have time to watch TV
Why do u watch the show Swaragini ? I'm from Kolkata and a Marwari myself...and can very well relate to Marwari - Bengali interaction
Tell us little about yourself - I like watching something interesting after a long day. But not to much drama...that's why never followed any serial completely. 

FeminEra thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Name - tanya
Occupation - student 
Location - india
Language u speak - english hindi tamil malayalam
DOB - 31st jan
Favourite celebs of telly world - divyanka, karan patel , gautam gulati 
Favourite celebs of Bollywood / Hollywood - salman khan
Why do u like IF ? i joined if for bb8 discussions 
Why do u watch the show Swaragini ? i like serials with bengali theme
Tell us little about yourself -  my fav serial is matsh i like tmh & yhm too 
CaptainSpark thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Name - Brishti
Occupation - Student
Location - Kolkata
Language u speak - English, Bengali, Hindi
DOB - 7th August
Favourite celebs of telly world - Siddharth Nigam, Shaheer Sheikh, Pooja Sharma
Favourite celebs of Bollywood / Hollywood - Shah Rukh Khan, Deepika Padukone, Alia Bhatt / Tom Cruise, Leonardo Dicaprio, Emma Watson
Why do u like IF ? Because i made many friends here, its fun to discuss about stuff here!
Why do u watch the show Swaragini ? Just caught the first episode as it comes after Ashoka, and I am a regular viewer of Ashoka. After catching the first epi, I started watching it ๐Ÿ˜†
Tell us little about yourself - I dont watch much tv. I watch only historics/mythology related shows. Swaragini is perhaps the first show I am watching in Hindi which is not historical or mythological. I like reading books, and I love writing. I am an aspiring writer, and I like learning new things! Hoping to enjoy here ๐Ÿ˜Š
cute00ish thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Name- AISHA
Occupation - Student
Location - Saudi Arabia
Language u speak - English/ Hindi
DOB -   03 April 1998
Favourite celebs of telly world - Harshad chopra, Barun Sobti, Sanaya Irani, etc
Favourite celebs of Bollywood / Hollywood - Ranbir Kapoor, Salman Khan etc
Why do u like IF ? - We get to interact to different people and can discuss with them 
Why do u watch the show Swaragini ? - i dont know actually my mom watches so i watch with her
Tell us little about yourself - sweet and simple๐Ÿ˜ณ