Balika Vadhu

Rival site :It is difficult to fit in others shoes: Aasiya Kazi

BeautyBabe thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Actress Aasiya Kazi, who is currently essaying the role of Ganga in Colors show Balika Vadhu (Sphere Origins), is definitely trying her level best to portray her character convincingly.

Audiences have seen many changes in the character of Ganga, as initially the character was portrayed by Sriti Jha. Once Sriti left the show Sargun Mehta was roped in, and then after she backed out, Aasiya entered the daily soap for the same character.

Speaking about the same Aasiya commented, "It is definitely difficult to step in other's shoes. Moreover the viewers have also witnessed many changes in the character and it is difficult for them as well to accept different actors every time."

"But I am trying my best to fit into their shoes. Initially it was very difficult for me as well, but now I believe they have slowly started accepting me. Even I am also trying hard to be as convincing as possible," added the lovely lady.

The intelligent actress in the candid conversation also mentioned that she takes criticism positively. "Many have criticized me for my role but I am a kind of person, who likes to take criticism positively. I know how to turn negative things into positive ones."

The serial, which will see a leap soon, will reintroduce the issue of child marriage, which will now showcase Ganga and Anandi (Toral Rasputra) as the mothers of grown up children.

When the witty actress was asked to comment about the same, she candidly replied, "Well I am not bothered to play the role of a mother of young child, as I believe the change in track will feature grown up kids but it was never mentioned that it will feature us as elderly women."

The self-proclaimed crazy lady also mentioned she believes in the simple mantra of ending her day smiling.

We wish her all the best.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tiny15 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
@jia thanx  4 sharing.
from her IV it luks like ganga is  there after leap.
Edited by tiny15 - 9 years ago
ButterflyOnRose thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
i suppose people here killed Ganga too and made story she on death bed is taking promise from Jagya to marry Anandi and were justifying it too why she will take 🤣

but seems like Ganga is  alive after leap too  and with her soul mate Dr Jagdish Singh and their kids⭐️so some people can keep wishing all bad for JaGan All bad wishes turn out to be good for them and us⭐️

I liked Aasiya's interview because she is not showing off viewers have accepted me but have taken their criticism in positive sense and trying to improve herself accordingly Respect her as a person I have not accepted her as Ganga but must say she has improved a lot and these days is quite convincing in her acting in BV Good for her and us .Hope she keeps improving 😊