FUN POLL. DEVDAS RUDRA or ANGRY RUDRA

Poll

Which would you rather see ...?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
Vinnie79 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Ok  folks  thais   poll is  just  for fun.   Alot of  people  had  complained  when  Gautamji  took  over  as  Rudra  from the start, that his anger  was a bit   too  much.  Since  them  he has mellowed  down   and  became   a Devdas  for Maya
 So I was wondering  which  side  to  Rudra  they  have shown  to  us,  (  Not what we would prefer)   would you  rather  see...lol
   So  come on  cast  your  votes.  Forum ki activity  barhado!!!  😉

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_OrChiD_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
none, i want to see him as Klaus+Elijah = Gautam Rode aka character 😈  somebody bring it for GR as i am waiting to watch it ðŸ˜†
SingaporeFan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Neither...wanna see SuperGaruda Rudra in action
berrysweet thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
No to both ... want him to go back in time and  depict the character the young Rudra had.   Devdas Rudra is boring and angry Rudra is cringe worthy!
BabyHimavari thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
no one.. i wanna see superhero rudra as it is shown in promo... saving the bus and the people inside from accident... god... when i will get to see that kind of scenes..😕
snehaluvmaaneet thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Waiting for RUdra shivanand see or we say shivaanand wants him to be MAHAshaktishali Garuda the HERO 

Neel_M thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Neither...
Something in the middle, less screaming, more expressions..
MrDarcyfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
I think he needs to be a balance of both. But if I had a choice, I think the anger suited him better. But still anger un-channeled was doing no good. So I hope for balance.

However, falling in love has exposed a different side of him. But still I am waiting for Rudra to reach his potential as a Maharakshak Garud!
Arijit007 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
rudra gussaa bohot hotaa thaa, par aadmi thaa kaamkaa, par maayaa ke pyaar ne nikammaa kar diyaa use.