Frequent Posters

Ashu25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
I need an update or the gang to gush...I find neither, kidhat jaaon main 😭😭
poorna3666 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
👏 Nisha I ve to attend a cousins wedding on Friday n I have not even decided what I m gonna wear...I m busy with r&b and II wedding.A fictional wedding is taking precedence over a real one !!!!!!!  What  m I gonna do?
deernav thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
II melted into a puddle and flowed off the stage... dripping off of every crevice and edge... a magenta purple river carrying with it a sheet of flowers...

Nisha you are a literary genius..how can you write so beautifully..i am gonna make a collection of such quotes from you and post it some day..one of my other favorites is when II says she is in a sugar bin n amma is pouring the monthly supply to it.. hatsoff..

nidhi.b23 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Good Iyer boy:-

"She was caught in the strange frenzy of wanting to be with him every minute.." so true..they will fight, hurl abuses but will not leave each other..😳
they are addicted to each other..being with each other is their addiction, their moment of happiness even if it drains them out...

Yay..Ranjan is there..."He walked over to his "family"..so so true...II is part of bhalla family now..😃
and Ranjan is already so bothered about her..wants her to get good sleep. well your son is not gonna let her sleep from now on..better she gets used to it..😉

"Her parents have her locked up in a room, she needs to be where I am at... theyve had 28 years with her... they need to get over it"..
Oh god...obsession, passion, fascination, attraction all rolled together..haye..i just died reading these lines..

Minion is here too..wah wah.."smiled at her like I know you, u belong to my boss" ..ha ha..true. she is gonna be lady of the house after all..

"Oh! we are sorry, we had no idea, he insisted he would bring you to meet us"..our dude just wants to be with her...he is another liar in making...II ka asar saaf nazar aa raha hain..

I DANCE TO HIS TUNES, HE IS A MASTER CONDUCTOR...

II record is stuck to no compliment..Dude u better give her otherwise she is gonna claw your eyes out..😆

"Oh! man, she sings and dances for you?" Will asked R&B
"NOT PRIVATELY" R&B SAID "..
seriously now..although we would love that..

"if she was awake she was having a panic attack if she was asleep she was dreaming of him
She rustled trying to get up, he moved off the window and came to her side".

such bful lines nisha..describes her state of mind perfectly..
and kya baat hai our hero is by her side as soon as he saw her stir..too good...

"Go back with me, u can come back later" R&B offered in her ear "..oye hoe..he understands she don't want to go inside..offering to come back later..
and the girl has started dreaming too..visualizing his room and thinking about his stuff strewn all over the room..
like the Parisian venture captialist, among the throng of jasmine, incense scented people..

when will appa let go of the fact that her daughter is getting married to the man... ring is another reason to hate him..seriously appa..just let it go..

oh how well u described R&B in traditional iyer attire...Ranjan too..Savita is not there but her blessings would always be there..
II melted into a puddle..i knew it..ha ha..this is just the beginning swthrt..❤️

"Appa sat in shock ... as it all slowly sank in..."..what a bful way to end chapter nisha..its always hard for a father to let go of his daughter and here its all the more
difficult for appa..kind of baggages attached any father would resist..he has to understand but..
his little bird is no longer his..she belongs to Raman Bhalla now and forever...

nidhi.b23 thumbnail
i copied so many lines from chapter today...each line was just pure gem..i wanted to comment on each line...

u just raised the bar higher nisha...loved this one...
❤️
TanjoreGirl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: nidhi.b23

i copied so many lines from chapter today...each line was just pure gem..i wanted to comment on each line...

u just raised the bar higher nisha...loved this one...
❤️

loved your review ... bravo that u were able to articulate it ..
the rest of the gang have to go back to real work be back later
Ashu25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I am in awe of all the reviews pouring in!!! Lovely guys...simply superb all of you are 👏
I might just sit back and read all of them in a go!!!
I wanted to write one...I just could not type...
nidhi.b23 thumbnail
Originally posted by: TanjoreGirl

loved your review ... bravo that u were able to articulate it ..
the rest of the gang have to go back to real work be back later

my real work got over...so had all the time to gush and go mental...😆
Vidyaa thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
 *"Indian weddings are the best" Sukrit said with a faraway look
"For everyone else except the bride" she chuckled
"I bet thats a lot of things" he said staring admiringly at her various decorations *

I feel  people who assist the bride( with the bride 24*7 until the wedding)  have a really hard time managing !!!! 😲 Cos I still remember my state during my sister's wedding... Aiiyyaaa...  Had a touggghhh time ! But ya, usmein bhi apna hi maze hai... abhi sochkar sochkar hassi aati hai...😆 

Vidya😆
Edited by Vidyaa - 9 years ago
Wings-of-Fire thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I saw pics of Madisar. How does anyone walk wearing that and not fall over?