SS 8--Transfer of Power on 123 - Page 67

Posted: 9 years ago
I wore a big nose ring on the wedding that I attended even though I don't have a nose piercing. It was noticed by all some people absolutely loved it and some hated it. Either way it was the only thing people noticed and nobody said a word about my attire which I had painstakingly designed. A rs 200/- nose ring stole the thunder of a lehenga worth thousands
Originally posted by ashu9

Sudhi, she initially wanted to shed the tale at Part 5...We begged for parts 6,7,8,9 and 10...After that there was no looking back πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

Glad you guys did not give up on Nisha 😊.
Originally posted by modernfamily

It's heading towards thread 10 and 12 and you're saying page? Heights of modesty

NO Sudhi, not modesty at all, unfortunately the harshest reality😭
Ive noticed how Forums functions..I wrote a one page thing a "scene" of sorts once in Sep or Oct... the cliques did not bother to appreciate itπŸ˜ƒ
So yes... if I hadnt found you guys I would have languished on Page 30 or 40.
The 100 of you regulars KEEP ME ON PAGE ONE EVERY HOURπŸ˜ƒ
In that, I owe it ALL TO YOU GUYSπŸ‘ πŸ‘

I wore a big nose ring on the wedding that I attended even though I don't have a nose piercing. It was noticed by all some people absolutely loved it and some hated it. Either way it was the only thing people noticed and nobody said a word about my attire which I had painstakingly designed. A rs 200/- nose ring stole the thunder of a lehenga worth thousands

Damn!!!
I TOLD YA... Men LOVE nose rings...

So did u find anyone close to R&B in it? Tall unassuming and quietπŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by Nisha0604

Damn!!!
I TOLD YA... Men LOVE nose rings...

So did u find anyone close to R&B in it? Tall unassuming and quietπŸ˜ƒ

Nahi yaar.  Meri Itni achi kismet kahan. Only female admirers. You wrote something before this and we didn't know about this? Please send the link
I would want to apologise for not commenting  much but trust  me I make it a point to keep a track of your work ! Ive loved it since the day I first read it ! 
Very few works attract me, and this is one of them for sure ! I'm  way too regular when it comes To SoSyπŸ‘ cos I genuinely  love this!  
Sorry I don't openly acknowledge you work... I sometimes  wonder what stops me from doing that... I have no clue.. p er haps I never find appropriate words to express my feelings !  
Sowiiee...😳

Vidya :-)

I want to try a nose ring now...DESPERATELY πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

U wore a stud or a ring ????
Ring tikti nae hai yr meri to :(
I have been a silent reader. I must say amazing job. Amazing tamil brahmin dialogues with proper dialect.Truly amazing and exciting. Great job.
Originally posted by ashu9

I want to try a nose ring now...DESPERATELY πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

i just love nose rings...had my piercing since childhood but always wore a stud..will try nose ring now...😊.

and congrats ashu..u r a dazzler now...πŸ‘