Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: nidhi.b23

im missing out all the lovely comments and discussion about the weddings coz of my stupid work.😭.

have to take out 3-4 hours to read all of them..i saw someone posted pics of sarees..what a lovely collection..sure II will look gorgeous in them...

lovely chapters nisha...loved them to the core...❤️

Job kids your family, I know u are single... but u know those are way more important than this story I LOVE your reviews, but I wouldnt want it to jeopardize your career in any way EVER

Post whenever u can we will be thinking about you a lot Nidhi😃
Nisha0604 thumbnail
Originally posted by: poorna3666

Nisha I m going to sound repetitive n again say u  r the best!!!!!!!!!!!!!!👏👏👏

Thanks so much poorna...
Thank you for reading, coz if u all didnt read... this story would languish on page 10 or 12😳
Nisha0604 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Arya1991

Nisha! You're amazing. And you keep indulging our insane demands for updates 😆

And. Feminist will have a field day full of hissy fits after this one 😉😆

I am like Ekta Kapoor in a certain sense Arya, I LIVE to provoke the feminists...😉
Oh! sh--- yeh kya keh diya main... compared myself to the boss of the idiot box
😲😆

modernfamily thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Nisha0604

Thanks so much poorna...
Thank you for reading, coz if u all didnt read... this story would languish on page 10 or 12😳

It's heading towards thread 10 and 12 and you're saying page? Heights of modesty
Ashu25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

I am like Ekta Kapoor in a certain sense Arya, I LIVE to provoke the feminists...😉
😲😆

Author Sahiba, comparison works fine...But let me tell you, you are way better than her...She has no plots..Even if she does, she runs out of creativity and ruins the entire story 🤢
Thankfully, you are gifted UNLIKE HER. 😃😃
Ashu25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: modernfamily

It's heading towards thread 10 and 12 and you're saying page? Heights of modesty

Sudhi, she initially wanted to shed the tale at Part 5...We begged for parts 6,7,8,9 and 10...After that there was no looking back 😃😃
TanjoreGirl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Just managed to get to the thread now -- i have a tendency on somedays to be up till 10:01 and 10:02 I sleep :) so today i got 2 updates to read WOW sooo happy..

I have been dreaming of this wedding from comment 16 Thread 1 (2pages before the DAZZLER 😆) and each and every word in the wedding update is PERFECT no words just PERFECT i love it and read it multiple times because first time i miss one detail then reread i get another and so i keep updating my comments ..

Oh the chooda ceremony with the nani loooved it and amma crying sooo perfect , him helpng her get her dress sooo perfect , him staying in the non groom room even more perfecter ( i know these words dont exist but me no writer here 😆)

I loved how amma has an aunt with her , and how sweet II is how I am loving R&B sooo much , he is the perfect damad, reading his books  and ensuring his wife to be meets the people he cares and him admiring her with the red dress was so 😳 ❤️ and his final answer No was even more perfecter..

Loving this journey so much .. are we set for with sarees i dont have morning meetings today :-)

Nisha you have made me a gusher (nope not in the dictionary 😆) /addict. I havent praised anyone or anything so much in my life 👏👏 so this is a new me 😳 what have you done to ME?

Edited by TanjoreGirl - 9 years ago
TanjoreGirl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

😲😆

I am like Ekta Kapoor in a certain sense Arya - NO YOU ARE NOT,IF THE IDIOT BOX HAD SHOWN 1% OF THE REALISM OF SOSY I CAN EVEN PUT THE 2 OF YOU IN THE SAME SENTENCE WHY ARE U INSULTING UR READERS AND YOU😡 2 BOTH ARE NOT FROM THE SAME GALAXY
Edited by TanjoreGirl - 9 years ago
nidhi.b23 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Job kids your family, I know u are single... but u know those are way more important than this story I LOVE your reviews, but I wouldnt want it to jeopardize your career in any way EVER

Post whenever u can we will be thinking about you a lot Nidhi😃

u know what nisha..i was so happy today coz my software crashed and was not working till eve..my entire team was getting berserk and here i was happy and typing  comment in notepad minimized so that no one catches me...cheers...

Its up and running now so have to work...

anything for SoSy dear..it just makes me go ga-ga...
modernfamily thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: ashu9

Sudhi, she initially wanted to shed the tale at Part 5...We begged for parts 6,7,8,9 and 10...After that there was no looking back 😃😃

I started reading when Nisha was on the 10th or 11th part. I always thought she would end it soon. Good she didn't. Can't imagine my life without SoSy now.