SS 8--Transfer of Power on 123 - Page 59

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 7 years ago
Originally posted by Seriousreader

She visits us every fortnight
Ooh!! Okk..hahhah..I thought she was studying out of the country..
Originally posted by Ad_Mumbai_Girl

Thanks nisha. Such details capturedof the wedding scene n yeh to bas shurvat hai.Smile
btw he parked his 'Ferrari'? or Porsche?
ferrari..He also owns a porsche...
he is super rich re..Koi bhi car ho, usse hume kya LOLLOL
Originally posted by swathi1990

Originally posted by ashu9

He smiled suddenyly when he realised he smelled like "FIRE CRACKER" - EmbarrassedEmbarrassed
Try it on Naina this is SICK...  ass hole" he cursed- -He remembers names ShockedShocked. And Mihir is an ass**** ROFL. Who does that...sicko LOLLOL
The cameras CHASED him he turned and glared they stopped - Sab darte hain bande se...Gosh..Yeh aisa kyon hai LOLLOL
He got off wore blue jeans and a white and navy bold stripe shirt, all cotton, new... Sam said hes supposed to wear new

He combed his hair back smoothed it. - Day Dreaming Itttnneee kareeb se EmbarrassedEmbarrassed
 a row of bindis in various colors like a smiley face - II why are you so artistic, wherever you go you leave  a mark ROFL. Vermilion, paint, bindis !!!
she can sit in his godee (lap) -  That will happen soon ille ? In a ritual ?? 
THE WEDDING !!!!!!!!!!
I am waiting ...

NO re. II will sit in her father's lap when he ties the mangalsutra... I dont think she will sit on R&B's lap... That shud be a private ceremony LOL LOL
hain ?? Phir I saw one of my friend sitting in her Hubby's godi dude..She is IYER too!! Yest only I saw all her pics...ConfusedConfused
Originally posted by ashu9

Ooh!! Okk..hahhah..I thought she was studying out of the country..
Nope..same city but the other extreme location
Originally posted by Seriousreader

Nope..same city but the other extreme location
Acha...
I just gt chills...
If I react like this 2 a fic wedding...what am I gng 2 b like @ my own???? Embarrassed Confused ROFL

Amazing Nisha!! Just amazing! Clap
i m soo happy that i read 2 updates within 2 hour!dat too RnB reached there!oh god!hw much time wil take for next? Clap
For ny1 who is interested it's Nivi's (nividances) birthday today.
I opend a brthday thread 4 her so u can post wishes if u want. I will force her 2 log in to IF once she comes back from her exam tomorrow afternoon (US time) so she will def see it b4 her birthday is over. Smile

PS: Nish r u gng 2 give a spcl part 4 her?? U promised rmembr Wink