SS 8--Transfer of Power on 123 - Page 58

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 6 years ago
R
Aww the smiley with bindi... Needs an update in itself... After they've been intimate, n they arent fighting... A sweet, hot moment... Not fighting hot though please... She'll just try to be one up on him then...Him asking her, how the bindis reached home sooner than her... He should infact ask her to wear bindi always... BIG huge red ones... BIG like her eyes...
Dude ko milk bath?? Kya baat hai? LOL Mihir ne R&B ki pant gili kar di ROFLLOL
Ye II gayab hai yaar... Makes me feel she will come n then R&B ko flashbacks hi milenge ya silent parts for next 5-6 parts...R&B full 3 updates?? Gawddd!!! *fanning myself*..wo bhi introspect karta hua n cheer haran wala n pant geele wala n then clean shaven fully covered clothes... Baat hai bande mein!!!
7:30am ka muhurth hai...raat bhar kya karenge??
II godi mei baithegi... Life long...Nisha tathastu bol de yaar... Sab tere pe depend karta hai afterall!! LOLROFL
Edited by harshita27 - 6 years ago
Nish...HeartHeartHeart
This is all I have to say !!!!!
Good night Author sahiba...wake up to write an energetic one tomorrow Wink
Originally posted by ashu9

Originally posted by Seriousreader

OMG...feeling so blessed!!! Filling in someone else's presence is such a precious thing to do...Hope she comes back soon !!!
An eighteen-year old should be allowed to spread her wings and Learn to be on her own...Yes, she should be back with us once she's done with her studies...5 years from now!Smile
Such a wonderful thought!!! 
I am sure she will have wonderful experiences exploring life...
she doesnt come back home for vacations ?
She visits us every fortnight
Lovely Nish !!
The cutest part was the bindi design in his washroom...Just marks that house as hers... Sooo sweet. Will read it ten more times and write a full review..

But I am warning you. IF you write this way, we are never going to let u sleep..
this is soo beautiful...awesome...thnk u nisha for this wonderful story!
He smiled suddenyly when he realised he smelled like "FIRE CRACKER" - EmbarrassedEmbarrassed
Try it on Naina this is SICK...  ass hole" he cursed- -He remembers names ShockedShocked. And Mihir is an ass**** ROFL. Who does that...sicko LOLLOL
The cameras CHASED him he turned and glared they stopped - Sab darte hain bande se...Gosh..Yeh aisa kyon hai LOLLOL
He got off wore blue jeans and a white and navy bold stripe shirt, all cotton, new... Sam said hes supposed to wear new

He combed his hair back smoothed it. - Day Dreaming Itttnneee kareeb se EmbarrassedEmbarrassed
 a row of bindis in various colors like a smiley face - II why are you so artistic, wherever you go you leave  a mark ROFL. Vermilion, paint, bindis !!!
she can sit in his godee (lap) -  That will happen soon ille ? In a ritual ?? 
THE WEDDING !!!!!!!!!!
I am waiting ...

He smiled suddenyly when he realised he smelled like "FIRE CRACKER" - EmbarrassedEmbarrassed
Try it on Naina this is SICK...  ass hole" he cursed- -He remembers names ShockedShocked. And Mihir is an ass**** ROFL. Who does that...sicko LOLLOL
The cameras CHASED him he turned and glared they stopped - Sab darte hain bande se...Gosh..Yeh aisa kyon hai LOLLOL
He got off wore blue jeans and a white and navy bold stripe shirt, all cotton, new... Sam said hes supposed to wear new

He combed his hair back smoothed it. - Day Dreaming Itttnneee kareeb se EmbarrassedEmbarrassed
 a row of bindis in various colors like a smiley face - II why are you so artistic, wherever you go you leave  a mark ROFL. Vermilion, paint, bindis !!!
she can sit in his godee (lap) -  That will happen soon ille ? In a ritual ?? 
THE WEDDING !!!!!!!!!!
I am waiting ...

NO re. II will sit in her father's lap when he ties the mangalsutra... I dont think she will sit on R&B's lap... That shud be a private ceremony LOL LOL
Thanks nisha. Such details capturedof the wedding scene n yeh to bas shurvat hai.Smile
btw he parked his 'Ferrari'? or Porsche?