Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TanjoreGirl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: nidhi.b23

@tanjoregirl:-

thanks dear.. i just the chapter.. so intense..
lolz..the way u described the wedding part.. seriously it would be a blasphemy of a sort to think in that way when panditji is talking about vedas and mantras and lifelong companionship...but who knows II is a mad girl..she for sure will look in other direction so that her heart won't explode

loved the picture...in our side normally this kind of attire is worn during janeyu sanskar or haldi..would die imagining R&B like this..

aah in ours for ever occasion men wear this , every function is with a punditji and in front of a havan and guys were this ..πŸ˜ƒ
we will see what Nish does, with II you cant predict she could be blushing away or totally into the rituals since she wants this to last so bad and so R&B and II could be totally into the rituals I dont know.
 my husband became a pundit i thought, he never once complemented me .. he later said he was concentrating cause kal jhagda hoga toh he didnt want that to be the cause so he has that covered for us but we fight still a lot πŸ˜† me on the other hand was pretty light and enjoying the attention :-)
Edited by TanjoreGirl - 9 years ago
nidhi.b23 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: TanjoreGirl

aah in ours for ever occasion men wear this , every function is with a punditji and in front of a havan and guys were this ..πŸ˜ƒ
we will see what Nish does, with II you cant predict she could be blushing away or totally into the rituals since she wants this to last so bad and so R&B and II could be totally into the rituals I dont know.
my husband became a pundit i thought, he never once complemented me .. he later said he was concentrating cause kal jhagda hoga toh he didnt want that to be the cause so he has that covered for us but we fight still a lot πŸ˜† me on the other hand was pretty light and enjoying the attention :-)

wah..its so nice na..if boy is like R&B girls will go crazy gushing and ogling throughout the function...know nisha will make it super awesome...

aww..ur husband.. so so cute..all bases covered... lovely...

Hsp.canada thumbnail

So cute Anu! My husband was having a headache as the Panditji who made him where his sera( thing on head) was too tight, he was asked will this be his future"headache" nerve of that manπŸ˜†
swaram thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Finally, caught up with all the updates.

Nisha,you are an amazing story teller but I feel you specially excel in the emotional moments. Nothing melodramatic but just in a subtle way, you touch the right chord which makes it so touching. Just noting some which stood out for me.

Savvy

I am so happy you included "Savvy". I wanted it so badly, for him to miss her during his wedding, wondering how it would be if she were around. Really felt like diving into the fiction and giving him a bear hug. 😭Was so touching! It would be a wonderful moment if he could tell II maybe sometime during or after the wedding that II would have been her choice too.πŸ‘πŸΌ

Last night of freedom

II and Rajan bonding again beautifully. He sharing his desire to see Manny being married and all his kids settle down. II is indeed becoming his emotional support.

Nerves

Amma talking emotionally to Vandu about what a vacuum II would leave after leaving DII .She is so proud now to have R&B as her SIL, just the man who could handle her challa kutti in the right way.😳

II narrating the happenings to Periappa is so adorable. She is so deeply attached to everyone. I really feel for her. Oh how she is going to miss DII!😭

Great Aunt's Best Bud

R&B thinking of his Ma again while meeting Great Auntys DIL. He seems to be missing her badly.😭 Good to hear Punjabi banter for a change. You did great for an Iyer Nish.πŸ‘πŸΌ

Manny and Sam are both emotional and  happy for their brat of a brother finally finding someone to look after him. Manny still skeptical but with time she will be as happy as Sam for him.πŸ˜›

Haldi

The Haldi striptease was a treat for all except for him πŸ˜†. But, loved the moment when Ranjan is pushed by chachu to apply haldi for his son. R&B taking blessings from his father, a rare moment captured by an emotional Sam. Her hands shook and the image blurred. Beautiful.πŸ‘

Insides the Gates

R&B arriving at Sringeri Temple and being stared at in wonder by the Iyer families. He looking at the poster and reminiscing about the day he stood at the same spot and made up his mind and destiny. Another beautiful moment.πŸ‘

Magnifique

R&B ki aane ki deri hai, all her senses are on an overdrive. What all goes in her mind in seconds , from fury to erotic fantasy to how she will wear her nine yards saree if she dies. 🀣She is one of a kind, a Single Piece and a magnificent one at that ! πŸ˜†

See you all tomm morning.

PS: Also,Love the small seemingly insignificant things which you add but which really adds to the flavour of the story  like the 'bahadur' doing his night rounds, (brought back memories of our Nepalese bahadur in our sector), or Manny checking with Bala about how many rooms were avaible while on the phone or the athais and mamis' sitting on chaddars chatting outside  the brides room. Just loved it.

Edited by swaram - 9 years ago
TanjoreGirl thumbnail

Originally posted by: LaSandy

Really Nice storyπŸ‘

join the gang :-)
TanjoreGirl thumbnail
Originally posted by: Hsp.canada

So cute Anu! My husband was having a headache as the Panditji who made him where his sera( thing on head) was too tight, he was asked will this be his future"headache" nerve of that manπŸ˜†

shevanee hum thodi na headache hai hum toh balm hai :-) funny also @nidhi one clarification you typically dont wear shirt when you are in front of agni , or the wedding ritual on the day the rest of the time guys wear shirt and dhoti or dhoti /kurta or kurta /paijama like during the pre wedding engagement  or nalangu (the post wedding thing)
TanjoreGirl thumbnail
NISHA PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE have R&B have the PERFECT Sanskrit pronunciation can you imagine the Jaya athais and the aunts ...gosh that will be fun..
I want him to some how be super comfortable with the rituals and matras , a guy who talks french like the french Sanskrit toh is our language ...

I thought of this inbetween trying to fix dinner for the family.. i am a total gone case..πŸ˜†
Hsp.canada thumbnail

NISHA PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE have R&B have the PERFECT Sanskrit pronunciation can you imagine the Jaya athais and the aunts ...gosh that will be fun..
I want him to some how be super comfortable with the rituals and matras , a guy who talks french like the french Sanskrit toh is our language ...

I thought of this inbetween trying to fix dinner for the family.. i am a total gone case..πŸ˜†

That will an icing on the top, the dude speaking in coherent Sanskrit...more swooning will happenπŸ˜†πŸ˜† I did write a note to Nisha today that she is creating Super guy, these young girls will have more expectations in their quest for a guy like R&B. πŸ˜‰ (Pg 67)

Edited by Hsp.canada - 9 years ago
DesiUs_fan thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Amazing wedding updates Nisha. Everything is so real , it's like I am one of the relatives or guests in the wedding. From ladki side ofcourse 😊. I love the firecracker II and the way she riles up Raman. I am missing Savvy as much as bhallas. Loved the way RB saw his Mom in Amma for a moment there, Sam and Manny trying to fill Savvy's shoes,great aunt and RB interaction, Shravu, Nandan and Mihir's interaction. You kept each and every character so realistic. Kudos to your talent.
I was hoping to get a glimpse of what happened the evening RB went to meet Periappa.
TanjoreGirl thumbnail
Originally posted by: Hsp.canada

Nisha:

You are making very it very difficult for these young gurls, they are falling for a guy like R&B ...who is difficult to find in Hollywood or in Bollywood ...so in reality it's going to be all the more tedious. πŸ˜•
U are raising the bar by each passing update... The man is thinking of algorithms... U make him sound sexy, .. U are setting a unprecedented model😳
R&B has become an enigma and he beats down all the fictional characters hands down πŸ‘ 

I am forgetting the word, I think R&B is epoch-making in romance world πŸ‘πŸ‘( will check the word later , using the iPhone right now) Waiting outside my sons class πŸ˜†

πŸ˜†gosh this is funny :-) R&B is epoch-making i am so glad we are married now πŸ˜†πŸ˜† nahi toh R&B ko dhoondthe reh jaoge